Categories > Original > Fantasy

Dream time!!

by kittychan 0 reviews

I can't be bother to write a summary so plzzzzzz ready my weird dream X3

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2017-07-19 - 486 words

0Unrated
I'm walking down a street next to the beach. I pulled out my purse and go over to an ice-cream van. I buy a super duper and sit on the counter eating it. I see Naomi get off a bus then walk around then she gets back on the bus. A few seconds later she gets off the bus again and comes near the ice-cream van." Hay Naomi!" I called. She turned and waved at me." Hay Charlotte. Did you get some ice-cream?" Naomi asked." Yeah I did!" Then a random girl came over and started talking to us." The ice-cream here is amazing right?" She goes to the back of the van and opens the back door. She grabs a super duper and sits next to me." Hello what's your name? Mines Charlotte and this is Naomi." I could see that the shop lady had no idea we were there and was glad since she might have kick us out." Nice to meet you I'm Stella!" She had blond hair, a yellow top and some jeans on." Well it's super nice to meet you Stella...." I could tell something was off with Naomi." What's up? You seem down." Naomi grabbed one of the chairs and sat down." Well...I guess I'm just jealous that you guys can afford ice-cream and I can't..." Stella looked at Naomi and smiled.she walked over to we're the ice-cream was and grabbed one. She walked back over and chucked it to Naomi." There you go! Now we all have one." I stated laughing." Wait but you didn't pay-" before she could finish the shop lady came over." Hello girls. What do you think your doing?" I looked at Stella. She had the look on her face that spelt 'run'." Well if your not doing anything could you help me pack up for today?" We all had a surprised look on are face that made her laugh." What? Did you think I was going to kick you out since one, you two didn't pay for your ice-creams and two, you've been sitting on my counter all day?" We all nodded are head." Well if you help me then I'll let it slide". We finished are ice-creams and started to help. I was put on wiping the bench duty, Stella had to move all the chairs and tables in side, and Naomi had to pick up any rubbish she found on the ground." Good job girls!" She patted me on the head and I read her name card.' Linda. Her names Linda'." It's really dark out so do you need me to take you home?" We all nodded and hoped in her van. First she took Naomi home then Stella. It was a long drive till I got home but when I left the van I had thanked her for the ride and went off to bed since it was 11:30.
Sign up to rate and review this story