Categories > Original > Fantasy

Blood Moon

by PhanTrash 0 reviews

A dragon named Darkness is trying to protect his daughter moon from the creatures that killed his mate and his other children, but it won't be easy.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-07-25 - 501 words

0Unrated
Darkness's Pov

I was sitting in a cage, watching my family get tortured. It was a horrible scene. I hated just sitting there, not being able to help in any way. Today, something happened, something bad. The screams of pain that my family made as they got tortured, stopped abruptly.

I quickly lifted up my head and tried to see what happened, my eyes widen as I noticed they weren't moving. 'They're..dead. My family is..' My eyes filled with tears and rage over came me. I broke the cage bars and tackled the shadowy creature that killed my family. I clawed their eyes out. I had no control over what I was doing. The demon within me was the one in control.

Fifteen Minutes Later.

I looked at the shadow after I calmed down, organs were spilling out of their dead body. Something about them was strange. Their organs were pitch black. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard whimpering. I turned around, I was surprised to see my daughter, Moon.

"D-Daddy..?" She seemed scared. I smiled at her and hugged her. "Moon...You're alive, I'm so happy." I said to her, tears threatening to come out. "Daddy, what happened to mummy?" She asked, still frightened. "She's fine... She's f-fine." I lied to her.

Suddenly, the laboratory door was slammed open. More shadows flooded the room. Some emerged from the ground, others came from the doors. "Run!" I screamed, running out the doors. I knew where the exit was, all I had to do was try and avoid The Shadows. I felt tears stain my chest, Moon was crying. "Daddy, I'm scared.." She said. "Don't worry Moon, everything will be fine, I promise." I said, holding her close to my chest. A shadow emerged from the ground right in front of us. 'Shit.' I whispered under my breath. With their claws they attempted to scratch me, however, they were unsuccessful. Instead, they scratched Moon. She screamed in pain and blood poured out of her the wound. I put Moon on my back and took on the Shadow, this one was way weaker than the one I fought in the lab. I continued to run, soon I found the exit. It was locked with a padlock though. I used my dragon breath on the padlock, I managed to successfully melt it.

I got my wings into position to take off and started running towards the door. The doors flew open and I took off. "Moon? Are you alright?" I asked her. "N-No... I'm b-bleeding..." She replied. I started panicking. "Well, hang on! We're going home."

To be continued...

Hello! My name is Vanilla, Phan, or Trash, call me by whichever one you prefer. XD and I'm the author of this story. I just wanted to say that you should go check out my biffle's youtube channel because she was the one that gave me the idea for this story :D. Her channel name is Music HeavenAngel.
Sign up to rate and review this story