Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > HeHoWa

The war ends.

by Ficwadwriter 0 reviews

Sonic.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sonic - Published: 2017-07-27 - 276 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well, that was interesting...
I get a fighter jet, and i shoot rockets at the pink and dark neighborhoods. I used the jets machine gun to kill silver. I have officially cleaned up Station square. Now to the rest of Mobius.
I am now getting chased by air force jets. I am dodging the rockets and firing rockets towards their jets. I shoot several jets down until mine gets blown up. I use my parachute to go down safely. I then get a tank and continue my slaughter.
I Kill off all the pinks, the darks and the silvers. Mobius is now back to 100% blue genotype. But I am not done. No, I have another plan.
I grab a bunch of guns, and I go to the pink nation, dark nation , and silver nation. Using my machine gun, I kill all them. Not only is Mobius pure, but now we have more living space. Now, for the final part of my plan....
I go back to Station Square. I go to the Mobius congress. I Kill all the guards. I then go inside and trap all the politicians in the room. I tell them to pass a constitutional amendment to the Republic of Mobius Constitution, or they will die. Here is what it said:
Article 1:The Republic of Mobius shall be abolished and replaced with the kingdom of Mobius. With Sonic Hedgehog as monarch.
Article 2:Sonic shall have absolute power over the nation.
Article 3:This will take effect immediately after ratification.
I pointed my gun at them, and it was a unanimous vote.
I now live in a castle. I have several wives.
Bye.
-the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story