Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Scarlet Record

Fallen

by Noizchild 0 reviews

On Hisoka's end, he encounters a TV actress who reminds him of his ex, Jessie.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hisoka - Published: 2017-08-05 - 505 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Fallen:

-On the Other Side of Odaiba-

-6:00 p.m.-

She reminded him of Jessie.

Hisoka had trailed this woman all day. She was another one of their targets.

-Starlet-

I am the queen of the screen. My fans adore me. I loved the attention. But something isn't right.

I started out as a nobody. As the cliché goes, I lived in the countryside with big dreams. I loved movies. My big sister and I watched them all the time. We wanted to be stars. I had better luck then her.

I paused and turned around. Okay, who's there? I do not like this.

"Hello?" I asked. No answer. I know they're there. I'm not stupid.

"Come out already!" I shouted. "Cut the bullshit! What do you want?" My anger turned into delight when this handsome boy stepped out of the shadows.

Oh, his green eyes! Oh crap! What was I going to say again?

I shook my head and put my hands on my hips.

"Explain yourself!" I shouted. "Why are you following me?"

"I'm sorry," this handsome boy said. "It's just…"

"What?" I asked. He seemed so nervous. Oh no, did I do that to him?

"Look, I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to…" This boy lowered his eyes.

"You remind me of my ex," he said at last. I tilted my head.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"I can't say," he said.

"What is your name?"

"Kurosaki Hisoka. And you are?"

"Emi. Kurosawa Emi." I stared him down. Surely, he should know me. He must know. Come on, say it. Say it! Hisoka narrowed his eyes.

"You look familiar," he said.

"Yes," I said, nodding. I leaned in closer. Say it. Say it. Say it! Hisoka shouted and jumped backwards.

"Whoa!" he shouted. I drew back and tried not to laugh.

"I apologize," I said.

"Are you that actress?" Hisoka asked.

"Yes," I said, nodding. "Have you heard of the dramas Zero Love, Midnight City, or Time and Again."

"Midnight City, yes," the beautiful boy said.

"I played a prostitute on an episode," I said. "How was the drama?"

"I didn't watch the whole thing," he said.

"Pity," I said. "It was my starting role."

"I see," Hisoka said. I couldn't help but notice the sternness in his tone.

"Is there something else you wanted?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "I am afraid to say it, but you are dead."

"What?" I asked. I knew something wasn't right. I shook my head.

"No," I said. "That can't be. I'm still alive and well! I mean look at me."

"Do you remember what happened to you last month?" that beautiful boy asked. I froze.

"Last… month?" I asked.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" Hisoka asked. His question struck something inside of me. My mind started to go back to the events that led up to this moment.

I died? When? How? My mind went back to the first of June.

-Last Month-

"Emi-chan!" someone yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story