Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Dark Therapist

by SavagePotato 0 reviews

The Dark Lord needs some counseling. He needs help.(sequel to Voldemort's Chair Rage)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Voldemort - Published: 2017-08-21 - 181 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Alright sir, take the blind fold off." Voldemort sat on a comfortable chair,in front of Wormtail, who sat at a desk. "Under a vote of the death eaters, they are making me be a therapist." "Wormtail, this is stupid." the Dark Lord said, shifting around in the chair. "I don't need a therapist."
"'m sorry sir."Wormtail sighed. "lets read this pamphlet i'm handing you right now, shall we?" Wormtail handed Voldemort a peice of paper, titled: 'WHY I SHOULD STOP PUTTING OUT MY EMOTIONS THROUGH MURDER'

After twenty minutes, The Dark Lord was relaxed and pissed at the same time. "Are we done yet?"
No. they were not.
"So i under stand some people online give you nicknames and taunt you, yes?" Voldemort started sobbing uncontrollably. "WHY! I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A FARM FOR MEMES AND FAN FICTION! WHAT THE HELL IS: "THE DANK LORD" supposed to mean!"
"WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAUNT ME SO! I KNOW I DON'T HAVE A NOSE, YOU bleep bleep bleep!"
Wormtail covered his ears. "OK, i'm never doing anything for Lucius Again."
Sign up to rate and review this story