Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

17

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 770 words

0Unrated
        You settle down in Kakashi's room the next day with sore muscles, having woken up early this morning to train with Sakura. The silver haired jonin was sitting up on his bed, getting ready to discuss something important with you. This was something you had been discussing with Sakura while training, was Zabuza really alive? You had seen the end of his fight, that looked pretty real. But Sakura insisted that he was alive, she went on to explain in detail how Haku and Zabuza met. Although you're fairly certain she mixed some fanfiction in with her story, in the end she had convinced you they were both alive and well. "I think Zabuza is alive." 

        "What do you mean Kakashi? We saw him die, that boy killed him!" Naruto spoke up, you were kind of relieved to here that Kakashi unknowingly agreed with Sakura. Zabuza didn't seem like a bad guy to you, if anything you thought he was cool. I mean, he gave you a cool name. I mean, cooler than Naruto and Sasuke's right? 

        "I believe that boy is Zabuza's partner." Kakashi reveals his thoughts to which you raise your hand, wanting patiently to be called on. "Umm.... yes Sakura?" 

        "What makes you think Zabuza is gay?" 

        "Wait, Zabuza's gay?" Naruto asks, looking between you and Kakashi suspiciously. "How do you know that Sensei?" 

        "That's not what I meant! I meant like.... teammates." He sounded exhausted suddenly, apparently being around you drained his energy. Maybe that's why you were the way you were. "I believe that the boy and Zabuza had a back up plan or something, he's very likely alive." 

        "And kicking!" You add, nodding at your two teammates. 

        "You knew?" Sasuke asks, those were the first words he's spoken to you all day. 

        "Are we back on speaking terms?" He glares in response to your question, were you ever really on speaking terms? "Guess not." 

        "Did you know Sakura?" Kakashi repeats Sasuke's question with a annoyed tone, he almost wanted you to tell him that Zabuza was dead. 

        "Well.... I can't exactly say that I didn't not know, but I also couldn't say exactly that I did know. But on the other hand I can't tell you how I knew, not that I did or did not, but if I did I couldn't." 

        "....What?" Naruto frowns, "you didn't not know but you.... Huh?" 

        "Never mind her, let's just assume he is alive." You may have given him a headache, or a worse one.

        "Yes, let's. Now what's the plan?" You cross your legs, staring expectantly at your sensei. 

        "Well you have to get stronger, you can't take them on on your own as you are now." 

        "What? No, no. You've got this all wrong. What's the plan to recruit them?" 

        "What? Sakura, why would we do that?" Naruto turns his full attention on you, scooting closer to cut Sasuke and Kakashi out of the group. 

        "Well because they're good people-"

        "He gives you one stupid name and suddenly you want to adopt him?" Sasuke pulls Naruto back to his original place as he joins the conversation. 

        "Cute and feisty Honey, cute and feisty. Suits me don't you think." 

        "Whatever," he quiets down again.

        "Why don't you continue with what you were saying before Sasuke so rudely interrupted." Kakashi urges, when did your opinion on things become so important? Oh wait, they always were. 

        "Right, bad duck. Now as I was saying, they're good people. They're just hired to do bad things," Kakashi looks like he's about to say something so you continue quickly. "Nothing you say will change my mind, you should know that by now."

        "But they're working for Gato." Naruto points out.

        "Right, they're working for him. Not volunteering, it's simple really. Do you think guys like Zabuza are cheap? Compared to those two guys, who were easy to beat, Zabuza's on a whole other level." 

        "Sakura, you didn't really do anything in either cases." Naruto gently points out, sweat-dropping as though you weren't giving up your glory moments to guard the old man. 

        "Ignore the dead last," you say to no-one in particular before continuing. "Anyways, with all the ninja this man is hiring do you really think you'd pay Zabuza for his work? Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to, I don't know, kill him? So that is precisely why it is my duty as an awesome ninja to save my new friend." 

        "Hmm... you have a point but is Zabuza aware that you two are friends?" Kakashi asks, pretending to think over your point.

        "Not yet, no. But he will!" 
Sign up to rate and review this story