Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

19

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 771 words

1Funny
        "Sakura, wake up!" Kakashi knocked on your door, you and him were still discussing how to save Zabuza and Haku. 

        "I don't want to."

        "You have to," he replies with a tired sigh. It was too early for this.

        "Make me," you yell back through the door. He moves to open the door, "just know I'm not wearing an appropriate amount of clothes." He pauses right there, thinking a moment.

        "I'm sure Naruto wouldn't care." 

        "Okay, I'm up!" You sit up, decently clothed. You'd rather force yourself awake than be jumped on by Naruto, again. Kakashi shuffles away as you grab some clothes, heading to the bathroom to take a shower. The door was closed when you arrived, deciding to play it safe and knock the door opens to reveal Sasuke. His shower stuff in his arms, even after a shower his hair still held its form. "Nice hair."         

        "Hn." He pushes past you, leaving the bathroom empty. 

        "That was a complement! Idiot," you mutter the last part under your breath as you enter the bathroom and shut the door. You glance in the mirror and do a double take, "what the?" Leaning in closer you inspect the roots of your hair, it was barely noticeable but the color was different. Instead of pink growing in it was (h/c). "Maybe Kakashi will know what's going on...." 

        You forget about your shower, it was less important now, instead you look for Kakashi. He was outside when you find him, reading that book he loved so much. "Yes (Y/n)?" 

        "Hey, shush. Some one might hear you." 

        "No one will hear us talking, there's no one around. Naruto and Sasuke are training and I doubt anyone else cares."

        "Rude.... anyways, my hair is changing." Kakashi looks up from his book in interest, glancing over you.

        "Where? I don't see any difference." 

        "At my roots, they're not growing back pink. They're my natural hair color, someone's going to notice."         

        "Hmm...." Your sensei got closer, "that could be a problem. Has anything else changed?"         

        "I don't think so, just great. Like Ducky wasn't suspicious enough, now my hair is changing colors. This isn't Howl's Moving Castle!" 

        "What...? You know what, never mind. I don't think I want to know." He leans back, looking you up and down more thoroughly. "When was the last time you saw Sakura?" 

        "Yesterday, early in the morning. She hasn't been around as much." 

        "What about last night...?"

        "No, now that you mention it I haven't seen my world in a while. At least not since we started this mission, I should be worried right?" You aren't sure how to feel about being cut off from your world.

        "I wish I could say no but if you're seeing Sakura less and less eventually you won't be seeing her at all. Come see me when she appears," he says. His calmness kinda freaked you out, was this really something you should be sitting around about. "Now, about Zabuza. You seem to get along with him, why not talk to him tomorrow at the bridge?" 

        "Right, let's practice what I'll say." You start, welcoming a small distraction while you wait. "Hi Zabuza. Zabu the man, pajama man. I was just wondering if you had a moment to learn about Gato's evil plot, it involves bad things. You see, the man won't pay you, you're a class to high for him and he figures it'll be cheaper to off you than to pay you and the child. So please don't kill us, we love your pajama pants." 

        "Some how, I don't think that'll work." Kakashi decides, "and I don't like his pants." 

        "Don't be jealous sensei, no one's judging you for not wearing pajamas." 

        "They aren't pajamas, they're just really poofy pants." He rolls his eye, well probably both of them since one is really hard. "What else you got?"

        "I could always hunt him down today with the help of Sakura and talk to him before he's fully recovered." 

        "No, out of the question. He'll kill you and no student of mine is going to die, even if they're not supposed to be a student of mine." 

         "Do you have some kind of immortality potion for us?" 

        "No, you can die of old age and that's it." 

        "Old age, smold age." 

        "I'm serious (Y/n), don't track down Zabuza alone." 

        "Fine, I won't. You have my word, promise." 

        "Good.... go get dressed and stop walking around in pajamas."

        "I know you're jealous!" You yell, walking back inside the house to go take that shower. Maybe a good idea will come to you.
Sign up to rate and review this story