Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Undecided

Chapter Two - The Agent

by mmaredding-chase07 0 reviews

An agent tells his boss about their recent findings on 'Project F'

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2017-09-10 - 446 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two - The Agent

General Lucas was not a patient man. Anyone who had ever worked with him, for him, above him, or near him knew this. So when Special Agent Alexander Hunt was suppose to go see him, Hunt was not too exited about it. He only had the information for the project, but Alexander's boss hadn't cleared him to continue with it. The agent shuffled the papers in his hands again and took a deep breath, waiting for the General's secretary to call him into his office. "Mr. Hunt, the General will see you now." She called, as if reading his mind. The agent almost chuckled to himself. He didn't know if anyone could read minds, but he did know some other things. He walked into the office and was met with a very pissed off looking General. "Ah, Hunt! Please tell me that you have some good news for me?" Boomed the man who was towering over Hunt, even while he was sitting down. Hunt opened his mouth, then closed it again, unsure of where to start. "I do have some good news sir, but not all of it." the Agent tried to keep his voice as even as he could. "What happened now, Alexander?" The general had his eyes closed, and the agent could tell he was already getting angry, which was not a good sign if Alexander didn't want to die anytime soon. "I have the paperwork, the house, the labs, the people, the proper tools, and the information, but there is no way that I could possibly pull the trigger to getting the people that we've been watching until I can get the go ahead from-" "your good to go." Interrupted the general. "wait...what?" Hunt stared at the man, letting what he ad just been told sink in. General Lucas sighed at the idiots that he had to deal with. "I'm your bosses boss, so if he complains about you doing this, tell him to come see me, got it?" Hunt blinked again, then nodded. "Um, sir, just one last thing, remember that one case that I was on? The one on Elaina Guzerbein?" The general only nodded. "Well, the girl that was apart of that...she one of the people that I'm suppose to find." General Lucas gave Alexander Hunt a look. "Then you better go find her."


Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter to anyone who might be reading this. If you have any ideas or suggestions that your are OK with me trying to fit into my story, I'd be happy to look at them and obviously tell everyone that it's your idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story