Categories > Original > Romance

Sildenafil Citrate the gold standard generic for treating ED

by JackGraeme 0 reviews

Sildenafil Citrate the gold standard generic for treating ED

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2017-09-22 - 512 words

0Unrated
The major fear for any man, worldwide as far as their sexual life is concerned has to be erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotency is a sexual issue faced by men, where they are either unable to get an erection or keep their erections long enough to indulge in satisfactory sexual intercourse. It is observed that ED, most often, occurs in men above the age of 40, where the prevalence is 55% worldwide. This being said, younger men below 40 years of age aren’t exempt from ED and with them as well the prevalence is 25-30% around the world. Yes, the cause of ED is still unknown but researchers around the world opine that the poor blood flow to the penis might be one of the major reasons contributing towards ED. Also, it is a known fact that underlying health issues also play an important role towards restricting the blood flow towards the penis, leading to ED in men.

There have been a number of treatment options available for men to get control over their ED issues. Among them, the most popular treatment method by far are the oral ED medications which have completely dominated the treatment market over the years. There have been several oral ED medications which have been extremely popular among men, worldwide, but Sildenafil Citrate, the generic version of the brand Viagra has been a standout, gold standard as far as oral ED medications are concerned. Named after its active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate, this drug has proved to have a 95% success rate among men using it. Also, the fact that Sildenafil Citrate tablets are available at very low rates has been one of the reasons for its worldwide success.

Sildenafil Citrate is available in many variants such as tablets, soft tabs, oral jellies, professional tabs, effervescent tablets, etc. This medicine has been FDA approved as well and is categorized under the class of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors. Basically this medication inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE5 which is responsible for the poor flow of blood to the penis, leading to a strong and rigid erection in men consuming it.
The most common dose advisable Sildenafil Citrate 100mg which is to be taken once a day along with water. It is extremely important to maintain a 24-hour gap between two doses of Sildenafil Citrate.

Things to keep in mind while consuming Sildenafil Citrate is that one should refrain from consuming alcohol, tobacco, grapefruit products and fat rich diet as they can interfere with the working of the medicines and render it ineffective. Concomitant use of Sildenafil Citrate along with nitrate containing drugs are to be avoided as they could lead to low blood pressure issues which could lead to heart attacks and strokes. Also, one should not overdose on this medicine under any circumstance.

Women, children and adolescent are strictly warned not to consume Sildenafil Citrate. Also, if someone is allergic to Sildenafil Citrate, they should not consume this medicine. Men who do not suffer from ED should refrain from using Sildenafil Citrate.

Information Credits: MedstoreRx.com
Sign up to rate and review this story