Categories > Games > Pokemon > On the Run

Prologue | Team Aqua..........

by Rawr385 0 reviews

First chap! Simple. XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2017-09-26 - Updated: 2017-09-27 - 174 words

0Unrated
Korra glared at her Mega Bracelet/Z-Ring. She sighed. No Mega Evolution. Not yet, anyways. Red was gonna teach her how to Mega Evolve. Korra ran to the teleportation device with Lucario's Pokêball, and it immediately teleported her outside of the Alola Pokêmon League's Gate.
"KORRA!"
Korra whirled around to see Brendan, Zinnia, and May. "Zinnia!? BRENDAN?! M-MAY?!?!" They looked more of in a hurry than happy.
"Korra, Team Aqua.............they're hunting us!" May managed to say between pants of exhaustion. Welp, looks like I gotta meet Red to Mega Train another day... Her mind mumbled as she summoned her ride Charizard, hopping on, as well as Brendan and May, Zinnia summoning her Salamance.
"Not sure where. Just keep flying!" Charizard looked back at her in confusion until a Dragon Pulse barely missed him. Korra looked up in Horror to see a hypnotized Rayquaza, Archie laughing at her predicament. The two sane Flying Pokêmon took of at top speed, trying to dodge dragon and flying moves from the Hypnotized Legendary overhead.
Sign up to rate and review this story