Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Percy Jackson and the Deathly Hallows

by Vivvy19 1 review

Im not very good at summaries but it's basically about Percy Jackson helping Harry Potter fight in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Arthur Weasley - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2017-10-13 - 204 words

1Exciting
“Thalia, it’s time to go!”, I yelled. “I'm coming, sheesh.” She replied, also yelling, as she made her way towards me; Annabell and Grover behind her. “Wassup Percy?” Grover asked. “Nothing much, just mentally preparing myself for fighting monsters. You know the usual.” I answered with a smirk. Grover laughed at that. “What kind of monsters are we talking about here?” He asked. My smirk disappeared. “Honestly, I'm not entirely sure it is a monster.” Grover raised an eyebrow. “How can you not be sure, didn’t you visit the Oracle?” Grover questioned. “Yeah, she basically told me that id encounter a \magical force\.” I replied. “Well, did she at least tell you where you would encounter said ‘magical force’?” My girlfriend, Annabell asked. I nodded, running a hand through my hair. “Somewhere in London.” I said. Thalia groaned, “London?” She whined, “It’ll take days to get there.” Grover sighed and rubbed his eyes, “We better get going then.” He said, tiredly. “The oracle provided me with a map, as well.” I announced. Annabeth grinned, “You could have mentioned that a few minutes ago.” She teased. “Sooorrrry,” I said, playing along, “Everyone ready to go?” I asked. “Yep.” They replied in unison.
Sign up to rate and review this story