Categories > Original > Erotica

No Choice

by Ookami 1 review

A wolf girl and her vampire.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 388 words - Complete

0Illiterate
A/N - If you have time to read, then surely you have time to review,or at least rate.

No Choice

He comes after me when I hide myself from the world
Never letting me keep to myself peacefully


He kisses her, tasting her tongue trying to determine what new sweets she was addicted to. His hands gliding over the thin cloth that separates her from him.

He comes for me when I do not want him
When I want to claw his heart out


The fabric barriers are gone and the only thing keeping him from penetrating her is the right moment. He is patient, his tongue gliding over skin he knew so well. She is not, begging for more contact, reopening old wounds with her claws.

He comes to me when I do not expect it
When I am most vulnerable


His canines tracing her neckline, him hungry for what awaits below the surface. She shivers at his touch, hoping, waiting for him to make his mark.

He comes toward me when it's inconvenient for me
When he wants it more than I do


He breathes on the wet skin, rocking back and forth, teasing her. She bites his neck, knowing his bite will mean more than hers. She moans out her wish, using her hips to prove herself worthy.

He is a greedy, hungry, over-powering vampire...

He sinks his teeth in her flesh and enters before she realizes it. She gasps as she feels her energy flow away into his mouth. She struggles at first but with him pinning her down she has no choice but to enjoy the sensations she was receiving. She becomes too still for him. He reaches behind her and sinks his claws in her back. She arches up with the pain, hissing curses at him. He grins silently as he continues lapping up her life and lurching back and forth, back and forth until he feels her tense up under him and screams his name.

...and I love him for it.

They calm down long enough to look into each others' eyes, him smirking, her glaring. He nibbles her ear. "I told you, you'd like it." She growls and curls up closer to him. "Shut up."

But that doesn't mean I can't pretend to hate him for the same reasons.
Sign up to rate and review this story