Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > A Game In Twenty-Six Rounds

A Game In Twenty-Six Rounds

by ingrid

For the femslash100 Alphabet Challenge. A game in 26 rounds. Anticipate, Bamboozle and Collapse. Dee/Kara smut.

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Dualla, Starbuck - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 692 words

?Blocked

Anticipate:

When Starbuck plays cards she touches her lips a lot, skimming the smooth pink flesh with her thumb, looking childlike, her mouth hanging open ever so slightly.

Sometimes a bit of tongue comes out to play and Dualla's own lip twitches as she watches. Kara's eyes are on the cards, Dee's eyes are on her and there's a game being played here, one that has nothing -- and everything -- to do with winning.

A sudden flash of bright eyes spark at her over the cards. "I have nothing."

Dee's mouth is so dry, it's hard to talk. "You're lying."

"Yeah, I am," Starbuck laughs and throws down a winning hand. The pot is sparse, but Kara doesn't care. It's the game that interests her. "Did you think I was going to do that?"

Dee shrugs and starts the reshuffle as Kara sways slightly in her chair, taunting her with games to come.

~*~

Bamboozle:

Kara's good at telling when a player is bluffing. There's always something that gives them away - a tic or a cough or a simple second of perfect stillness.

Dee plays with her hair. A twirl to the front means a crappy hand, a smoothing away from her brow means she thinks she can win. Kara wonders if she was a chewer at some point, as her mouth twists as she fidgets, teeth scraping at the berry-colored gloss covering her lips.

Kara's not a fan of make-up and she thinks that scrubbing it off of Dee's mouth would be a fun way to spend a few minutes. Dee would struggle and yell and Kara would kiss her to make things up and ...

"Your bet," Dee says, smoothing a hand over her hair.

She thinks she's winning. "Why do you wear this stuff?" Kara asks, impulsively wiping her finger along Dee's lower lip, the gloss shiny on her index finger. "You don't need it."

If Dee's mad, Kara hasn't figured out the signal for that yet, but the reply is terse. "Your bet," Dee repeats, grabbing Starbuck's hand, holding it at bay. "I'm not falling for whatever you're pulling."

"Am I pulling something?" Kara asks, confused, before remembering she has a practically unbeatable hand. "Oh, yeah."

She puts down the cards and Dee's face falls. "Shit."

Smiling, Kara doesn't let go of her hand. It's warm and very soft and as she rubs her thumb in circles across the palm, she wonders if she can bamboozle one more good hand out of Dee.

~*~

Collapse:

They don't kiss over the game even though the rec is empty, because the Triad table is all about lying and cheating and that's not what Kara has in mind.

Pushing Dee against the sleep area lockers, Kara fumbles at her tanks while kissing her, trying to stay upright on shaking knees, even as Dee moans and attempts to slide down, her hands fluttering over Kara's hips.

"Please," she whispers, as Kara roughly pulls at Dee's pants' buckle. It opens with a click and the sound sends a jolt straight to Kara's cunt, making her throb and drip.

Without preamble, Kara shoves her hand inside the loosened pants and Dee is crying out against her mouth, sharp whimpers of pleasure. Kara forces her legs apart with her knee, rutting herself against Dee's thigh, hard. "Like that?" she asks breathlessly. "You want that?"

"Yes," is the bitten-off reply. "Yes, frak, yes. Oh, gods ..."

Kara's thinks she's going to fall over and her fingers ache as she works them fast against the slippery warmth, wanting more, as Dee practically climbs the wall, trying to get up ... up .. get Kara's hand into her.

Not quite there as Dee comes with a violent snap of her hips. Kara leans her forehead against Dee's shoulder, hips rocking, still getting herself off. "I want to frak you," she growls, her own orgasm finally thudding through her. "I'm going to frak you."

Dee's eyes are huge as she slides to the floor, with Kara staring down at her. "All right," Dee whispers, looking up. A drop of Starbuck's sweat slips onto her cheek as she repeats. "All right."

~*~
... more of the alphabet to follow
Sign up to rate and review this story