Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Seasons

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her top off

by iwanthim 2 reviews

a song fic about lost love (one shot) rated for language. this one will feature masachism. if you don't know what that is it's self abuse. if you don't like that then for the love of god DON"T READ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Kiba, Naruto - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 1197 words

0Unrated
Song: Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her top off

By: Panic! at the disco


"Out of chicken." I sighed to myself. 'I need to go to the store to buy more ramen.' Finally, one non-Hinata realated thought popped into my head. Oh crap. Another sigh. I just can't stop thinking about that one night. I was making sweet love to her and she screamed his name. I wonder how she is. Dammit. The door bell. "Hello." I say as I open the door. Oh God. "Hinata." I breath. I just look at her and the memories come flooding back.

'Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?'

"Hello Naruto..." Her voice still makes me week. It's so soft and beautiful. She's beautiful. "We need to talk." She says bouncing her fingers together like she used to do when we were kids. Old habits die hard, I guess. We sit on my couch. "Look me and Kiba..." That name. I can't stand that name. More painful memories.

'Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin.'

"Naruto I liked him but I always loved you" "Then why the hell did you fuck him?!" She gets scared by my outburst. I can see the hurt and fear in her eyes. "N-Naruto?" She stutters. "I loved you Hinata and yet you go behind my back and screw your ex-boyfriend!" I yell still. "Tell me. Was he better?" I'm on the verge of tears, shaking. I look at her she looks at me as if she was trying to say no. "That's what I thought."

'I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me'

I can't look at her any more. It hurts too much. "Naruto, please." She touches my hand. I forgot how soft her skin is. "I hurt, Hinata." I say looking at her with painful eyes. "I still love you." She leans in and kisses me. "Let me take the pain away." She whispers taking off my shirt.

'Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster'

We take it from there to the bed room. I start to kiss up and down her neck and zip down her jacket.

'So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?'

She removes her pants while I'm already in my boxers.

'So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?'

I spot scars on her arms that doesn't look from missions. "What happened to your arm." I mumble in between kisses. "It's nothing." She says making her way to my member. I can tell she's lying. I pull up her head. "What's wrong?" She's trying to sound innocent. "Hinata where are those scars really from?" I ask seriously. If Kiba hurt her than I swear to god... "Naruto, when you broke up with me I got so lonely that I hurt mentally. And to take away the mental pain I used physical pain." Hinata no. Please for the love of god please no. "Naruto I cut."

'So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, pick up)'

My mind goes blank. I can't think. "Hinata." I ask in a dry voice. Then I show her something I never showed anyone, not even Sasuke or Sakura. I show her three fresh cuts along my arm. She looks terrified, and then she starts crying.

'Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I'd let you kill this chorus?'

I don't know what to do except kiss her. So that's what I do. We finish undressing eachother
between the tear filled kisses. As we start making love for the first time in monthes, I whisper her name and savor each syllabil. "Hinata..."

'Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?'

We both are getting closer to coming. I don't want it to stop. The way she's maoning my name, I can tell she doesn't want to stop either. I take advantage of that and tease her. I stop and start to finger her. The way she's moving her hips it's almost as if she's dancing.

'Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat'

I start to make love to her again. We're both dangerously close. "Narrrrruuuuttoooo!" she screams. We collapse on the bed panting. My heart's jumping.

'Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster'

I sit at the edge of the bed and look at the satisfaction on her face. I smirk. "So, was Kiba that good?" I ask in a confident tone. She only sighs and looks at me with the most relieved expression in the world. "That's what I thought." I mumble and head to the bath room.

'I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me'

I come back with two razors, cotton balls, and rubbing alchohal. "What's that for?" Hinata asks pulling on her jeans. "Guess." I say handing her a razor. She smiles.

'Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?'

I help take care of the fresh cuts on her arm. She does the same with me. We cuddle in bed. "I love you Hinata." I whisper holding her. "I love you too Kiba."

'So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
And hold a lover close
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster'


-------------------------------------------------
this is the last of seasons. hope you enjoyed it.









Sign up to rate and review this story