Categories > Books > Harry Potter > RS- Transforming Harry

Plans and Concerns

by DrT

While the quartet play with Polyjuice, Draco has a rough summer.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Draco,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2017-11-09 - 8412 words - Complete

?Blocked
RS- Transforming Harry
Part IV – Plans and Concerns

Harry never wondered how magicals differed from Muggles. He should have. When it’s discovered Harry has metamorphing abilities, life will be very different. HP/HG/LL/GW, some bisexuality & slash.

The Harry Potter canon and characters are owned by She-Who-Must-Be-Mentioned and many minions. This fic shows what hormonal teens wished they could get away with.

*

Chapter VII

Tuesday, August 13, 1996

Hermione woke up from pleasant but indistinct dreams, feeling a bit damp but also warm and secure. The dampness, she realized, came from the light dew. The warmth and security came from Harry, or as she tried to think of him, as Stella.

Hermione gasped slightly as Stella held her more tightly, her thumb brushing against Hermione's left nipple and her lips gently stroking and nibbling her neck.

Hermione turned around, and kissed Stella deeply. "What time is it?" she breathed when they broke off the kiss.

"Early," Stella replied. "I doubt if it's much past Six."

Hermione snuggled close and whispered, "I almost wish there was no such thing as magic."

"Why?" Stella asked, puzzled.

"Because then I could ask you to make love to me, to take my virginity," Hermione replied. She kissed Stella again, and then said, "You're my best friend. Even when I was lusting after Ron, even though I'm so close with Ginny, you're my best friend. I love you."

"I love you, too," Stella replied. "Are you so sure, though, it's the kind of love that will build a lasting relationship? I don't want to marry you and then we break apart after we have a child or two. You must know that's fairly common in the magical world."

"I know," Hermione agreed.

"Come on," Stella said, standing and holding out her hand. "Let's take a dip in the ocean and wash the night off."

"Being a girl must be good for you," Hermione teased, letting Stella haul her up. "You're getting poetical."

Stella shrugged. "Maybe this is letting me express it for the first time."

*

It was still a little before 7:00 when Luna and Ginny came across Stella and Hermione. They were sitting on a rock on the one part of the island's shore where they could not be seen from any of the neighboring islands. Or rather, Stella was sitting on the rock, holding Hermione, who was standing in the water, which was up to her knees. Stella had her arms wrapped around Hermione, and had her chin on Hermione's shoulder.

"Deep discussion?" Ginny asked.

"Somewhat," Hermione admitted.

"We were wondering what life would have been like for us, if there were no such thing as magic, but we somehow ended up in somewhat similar circumstances."

"What did you conclude?" Luna asked, sitting on the back of the rock. Stella adjusted herself, keeping one arm around Hermione and the other around Luna. Ginny squeezed onto the rock as well, leaning against Stella.

"Well, I suppose my parents would have really been killed in a car accident then," Stella said.

"Could you switch back?" Luna suggested. "It will help us keep track of things."

"Oh, right."

"Harry is more attractive, but Stella is cushier," Ginny teased.

"Thanks," Harry replied. "Anyway, it probably would have been difficult for any of us to have gotten together without magic."

"True," Ginny agreed.

"Who can tell?" Luna said thoughtfully. "Still, I have to think that we would not be naked on an island, about to make love with each other."

"Are we?" Hermione asked, interested.

"I think so," Luna replied, kissing Harry deeply and then surprising Hermione by doing the same. Harry leaned back and kissed Ginny.

"This sounds like a reasonable idea," Hermione said. "We make love in the morning. . . ."

"And I please one of you each evening," Harry added.

"How should we do it?" Hermione asked.

"Ginny," Harry asked, "will you please join us?"

"Alright," Ginny said shyly.

"Let's go back to the cottage," Luna suggested. "You two need a shower. You taste like ocean."

*

"Harry . . . could you grow your cock?" Hermione suggested as the four snuggling and snogging teens' thoughts turned from foreplay to sex-play.

"How big?"

"As long as you can get it without having to thicken it at all."

Harry frowned. He was not quite hard. Luna leaned over and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Under her swirling tongue, he soon got fully hard. After she backed off, Harry concentrated, and his cock extended to just under twelve inches.

"Who gets the tip?" Ginny asked.

"Luna's choice," Hermione said. "It's her turn today."

"Go ahead, Ginny," Luna said. Ginny hesitated. "You know you want to," Luna whispered, "just like I do."

Ginny flushed, but straddled Harry's head, her knees up against her shoulders. Harry could not reach her labia, and so kept his neck relaxed. Ginny took a deep breath, and gingerly took the very tip of his cock between her lips.

Luna and Hermione laid against either of his legs and leaned in. Soon their tongues were dueling against each other, with Harry's cock in between, and Ginny slowly worked up enough nerve to send her tongue exploring.

Soon, Ginny's lips and tongue were exploring all of the tip of Harry's circumcised penis, while Luna and Hermione's tongues continued their battle along the shaft. All three had to move slowly and carefully, or they risked knocking their heads together. Meanwhile, first Luna's and then Hermione's free hands found their way to the other's exposed breasts.

Ginny suddenly put her hands on her friends' shoulders. Luna and Hermione backed off. Ginny took several deep breaths, and slowly moved her mouth down Harry's cock. It seemed to stick at a little more than three inches down, and Ginny pulled back to the tip, and then again plunged slowly down. This time, to all their shock, Ginny moved all the way down to the base of Harry's cock, but quickly backed off, coughing and slightly gagging.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked.

He couldn't see Ginny, but Hermione and Luna could see that her eyes were watering, but that she was also smiling. "Yes," she finally said. "I gagged a little, and couldn't breathe, but . . . I liked it." She rolled off Harry and gestured to the other girls.

Hermione and Luna glanced at each other. Luna shrugged and took Ginny's place. She leaned over Harry's cock, her elbows on either side of his hips, and took his cock into her mouth. Luna moved back and forth, and finally started bobbing deeper and deeper, much more quickly than Ginny had.

"Don't make him squirt," Ginny said. "Give Hermione a chance."

Luna slowed down, and on her next attempt, managed to get ten inches of Harry's extended cock down her throat before withdrawing. "Delicious, but that's all I'm comfortable with, and I don't think I could do it many times in a row."

"That's longer than I normally am," Harry pointed out.

Hermione looked at Ginny, and saw the gleam in her friend's eye. If there was one thing Hermione and Ginny had in common, which they did not share with Luna, was their competitive nature. Hermione took her place, and made certain that the cock was well-lubricated and wet by licking it all over. Only then did Hermione take it into her mouth. She chose a speed between Luna and Ginny's, and in eight strokes, she had matched Ginny.

Hermione also had to pull off quickly, however, since her gag reflex had seriously kicked in and she was also short of breath. She also got off of Harry.

Harry gave a sort of begging whimper.

The three girls stopped looking at each other and laughed. "Come on, Ginny," Hermione said. "Today is Luna's, after all. Let's get breakfast."

Ginny frowned, but left. "You don't have to," Harry told Luna.

"But I'd like to, unless you'd prefer not to, or would prefer one of the others. . . ."

Harry saw Luna was worried. "Hey," he pulled her down to him, face to face. "I care for all three of you. I just don't ever want any of you to feel forced to be with me."

"Harry, you are a very silly boy," Luna said. With that, she kissed him lightly on the lips, and then bent to take him between her lips. Between her sucking and licking on the tip and her hand action, she soon had Harry ejaculating in her mouth. Like Hermione, Luna kept Harry inside her mouth until he was totally finished.

As Luna went to kiss him, Harry transformed back into Stella, and they kissed deeply.

*

The quartet ran, ate a light breakfast, and spent the rest of the morning doing school work. After lunch, the girls spent an hour teaching Stella how to be even more feminine and what that might entail within Hogwarts and wizarding society.

"You know," Hermione said, "I have an idea."

"Uh-oh," Stella said. "What is it?"

"Maybe we could ask Siân for six doses of Polyjuice Potion."

"Why six?" Ginny asked before the others could.

"We want to teach Stella here to be more feminine." She turned to Stella. "You could spend an hour as each of us. That might give you some ideas."

"And the other three?" Ginny asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We could each spend an hour as Harry."

"That part is obvious," Luna agreed. "What isn't is why we would do so."

"We each want to learn more about how to pleasure Harry," Hermione stated, "or at least I do. If we each spend an hour as Harry, receiving pleasure, it should help."

"You mean you want us to suck YOUR cock?" Ginny cried out.

"Yes," Hermione retorted. "I'm willing to suck yours, after all."

"I see what you meant when you said she's always thorough in her research," Luna said to Stella.

*

"This was . . . so good," Luna said, suppressing a burp. That afternoon, they had scoured the shoreline for shellfish. For dinner, Stella had roasted and steamed them over fires on the beach, along with some roasted veggies and a nice bottle of Santorini Dobby had supplied.

"I never knew food could be this good," Stella agreed. "I mean, the food at Hogwarts is great and all, especially at feasts, but. . . ."

"It's great for the weather in Scotland," Hermione pointed out. "This wouldn't taste nearly as good on a raw winter's night. Then we'd want something . . . filling."

"You'd better be careful, Stella," Ginny teased. "You'll start sounding like Fleur did."

"Good point," Stella agreed. She watched the sun setting over the Adriatic. "I almost wish we could stay here."

"I know," Hermione said. "No monstrous Dark Lords. . . ."

"No Malfoys," added Ginny.

"No Snape," Stella agreed.

"Yet we can still have love, and friendship there," Luna reminded them.

"And you two couldn't play Quidditch if we stayed," Hermione teased.

"And how much longer are you two going to survive without a library?" Ginny shot back.

"We both brought plenty to read," Hermione said with dignity.

"At least enough to last us the time here, but little longer," Luna agreed.

*

"What shall we do tonight?" Stella asked as she hugged Luna to her.

"Could you just hold me?" Luna asked in return.

"Sure, but is that all you want to do?"

"Oh, yes," Luna said. "It's that time, or will be tomorrow, anyway."

"What time is that?"

Luna turned and looked at Stella, genuinely in surprise. "Oh, dear. I think is this something you really need to learn if you're going to pass."

"Eh?" Stella asked nervously.

"Let me tell you the mechanics of preparing for getting pregnant."

*

Wednesday, August 14, 1996

Stella rather suspected the three girls were giggling at her when she joined them that morning at breakfast.

She was right. "What?"

"Sorry. It's hard for us to understand how biology might confuse you," Hermione teased.

"Well, it's not my fault," Stella complained.

"True," Ginny said with a glint in her eye. "Still, before Siân shows up, it's time for a hygiene lesson."

"Merlin," Stella muttered.

*

"Good morning, class," Siân teased as she appeared. "You three, come with me. Harry, wait here. Master Ivor will be here in a few minutes. Oh, don't bother getting dressed. Come, girls; unless of course you want to display your charms to a wrinkly hundred-and-eighty year-old wizard."

Of the nine Druid tutors Harry had had over those few brief, hard-working weeks in July, he had like Ivor and Siân the most. He heard the old Druid appear with the softest of 'pops'.

"Ah, my boy, you're looking happy and well."

"Thank you, Master Ivor," Harry said with a slight bow.

"Ah, you mock an old man, just as Siân does," Ivor teased back. "Come down to near the shore. Let me see these marvelous shapes of you, and then we can talk."

*

Practice took nearly an hour and a half, and only then did the old man sit Harry down to talk with him. "My boy, I must say I am pleased. You should be able to take all the shapes. You will, however, need to register one of them with us."

"With you, sir?"

"Yes. As a British wizard, but registered with us, the register will merely state that you are an animagus. I am certain the form you register will be leaked sooner or later, probably sooner. Still, that will give you a bit of time, and who knows? Perhaps tracing the leak will provide us with some interesting information."

"Yes, sir." Harry frowned. "Which form do you think I should register?"

"Not the insect, the bear, or the manticore, that is for certain. A golden eagle is rarely seen, and so would stand out. That's one possible choice. The shark is also unlikely to be very useful. I would say either of those two, as the cobra might be useful against Voldemort." The old man thought a moment, and added, "By the way, did you know that snakes are immune to the glare of a basilisk?"

"No, I didn't," Harry admitted. "Is Voldemort hatching another?"

"Not that we know of, but it is certainly possible. It is also said that those who speak Parseltongue are also immune, but I would not swear if that is truth or myth."

"If it is true, I wish I had known it a few years ago."

"We learn as we live, Harry. Now on to other topics. Albus believes it would be best if you attended Hogwarts this next year as Stella, if you can keep it to your self and your three witches. No one else would know in Britain, save Albus, his healer, and of course Siân and myself."

"You'll be here?"

"We will. Your Minister Fudge is a fool, but currently a very frightened fool. We made him an offer. We will bring in a hundred-and-eighty people, some aurors and other law-enforcement types, but all highly trained. They will be under the joint authority of Albus and one Amelia Bones. I shall be there to command them directly. Between us and the other volunteers who have already arrived, I believe we have a good chance of containing this monster. Meanwhile, Siân will be at Hogwarts as your Defense teacher, and to help you there as needed. Her husband, sister, and brother-in-law will be part of the forces we will have stationed in Hogsmeade."
Harry nodded he was following.

"Therefore, you need to perfect your Stella persona. Could you change into her without embarrassment?"

"Of course," Harry said.

After closely inspecting Stella, Ivor said, "Not bad at all. Your genitals still need work, as they do appear a bit odd on closer inspection. Siân mentioned that. I will leave a large flask of Polyjuice. Try being your friends, and then copying the feel of their genitals when you return to your Stella-self. You might even find you become a nearly-fully functioning female, other than not having menses."

"I see," Stella said.

"Now, let me warn of some other things. First, do you know why nearly all European couples under Consideration go on to fully bond now, rather than the old rate of about seventy percent?"

"No, sir."

"It is because oral sex is now much more common. A young witch under the nesting impulse will become almost addicted to their potential partner's semen. The woman's vaginal fluids are less powerful, but the effect is similar. Also, if you share this Polyjuice with your friends and you have sex, you are both going to be strongly affected as well. Do you intend on claiming all three, if they are willing?"

"Yes," Stella admitted. "I can't imagine saying 'no' to any of them."

"Then you should tell them, and give them the same options you have. They will figure it out at some point, and after they have a child of yours, they may easily come to resent you if you were to keep this from them. If you want to hold any of them in true life-bonds, be open and honest, as you normally are. This is one of the most important parts of being human, and it that is even more true of us than of Muggles. It is the area we should be the most honest about, and it is one area we are most tempted to lie about. Remember, do not have vaginal sex with any of them until they, and you, are of age. If you desire, they may take you under Polyjuice. You should know, if they take you when you are one of them and they are you, you cannot get pregnant, but again, it will cause closer magical bonding."

Harry changed back to himself. "I see. Thank you for telling me."

"I told Siân not to tell the girls, but to answer any questions they may have after today. This information should first come from you. I shall not be returning, unless Siân reports a problem."

"May I ask, Master Ivor, what your two forms are?"

Ivor looked around, leaned close to Harry's ear, and whispered, "For you alone, my son. You will be the only living person besides myself who knows." Harry nodded. "A mantis, a kestrel . . . and a mountain lion."

Harry looked at the old man in surprise. "Only my kestrel form is known." Harry bowed in respect. "Come, my friend," Ivor said, putting his arm around Harry's shoulders and handing him a large flask of Polyjuice. "Walk back with me, and then find your pretty friends."

*

Harry explained everything (other than Ivor's forms) that Ivor had told him to Ginny, Hermione, and Luna over lunch, concluding, "I wanted you all to know where we stand. I care for each of you. Before this summer, I half-expected never to find someone who could love me even if I do survive against Voldemort. I can't choose between you." He took a deep breath. "I won't choose between you. If one or more of you decide this is just wrong for you, we can agree to break the Consideration. If two or all three of you decide to carry on, then we can explore those group marriages. I don't really know how those work. . . ."

"I do," Hermione and Luna both said.

"Alright. If I was married to all three of you, could you then marry someone else as well?"

"Yes," Luna said before Hermione could.

"If it's a one-way marriage, say me with Ron, which isn't going to happen," Hermione added, all in one breath. "Then I would be married to both you and Ron, but Ron would be nothing to any of you, just as technically Luna and Ginny would not be anything to me, other than your other wives. Sometimes, however, it does become more involved. Let's say that we got interested in Neville, and you got interested in Susan. In those cases, each partner has to give permission. Meaning, if you were married to us and Neville to Susan. . . . wait. . . ."

"If you and I were married, and Neville and Susan were married," Luna said to Harry, "I would have to give you permission to marry Susan and you would have to give me permission to marry Neville. If Neville were not married to anyone, you would not have to give me permission to marry, provided I had already born you a child. You would merely have to decide if you wanted to keep our marriage together."

"That's what I was forgetting," Hermione said. "Everything else if a variation on that."

"Although it is not required, unless the wizard or witch don't care about the feelings of their partners, they generally announce their intentions and the partners then give or refuse their permission," Ginny pointed out.

"True. And none of this is common in Britain," Luna added. "There are maybe one or two per year, and often signal the breaking apart of a previous relationship."

Harry looked at the three girls, with an expression that was partially pleading and partially hopeful, but which seemed mostly fearful -- each knew he was afraid they would leave him.

Luna quickly took charge. "I would say Harry has announced his intentions. He would bond with all of us once we, and he, turn seventeen. Is this true, Harry?" Harry nodded. Luna turned to Hermione. "You are the oldest, and you've really known Harry the longest. If you have decided, you should speak first, and if you haven't you should say that as well."

Luna turned to Harry. "If we Polyjuice you into a girl, and one of us makes love to you, ejaculating inside you and the others lick you, we will be bonded almost as closely as if we made love as ourselves. The latter is technically illegal for those under seventeen, because that is a binding magical contract. This is a loophole, but a binding one. It can be broken, but it would not be easy."

Hermione took a breath and looked at the other girls. "I would bond closer to you, Harry. I love you, and hope to bear you a child. I would accept these two witches as your spouses, if they and you would bond."

Luna gestured to Harry to respond. "I would bond closer to you, Hermione. I love you, and hope to raise a child with you." He looked at Ginny. "I guess you would be next."

Ginny shook her head and gestured to Luna. Luna repeated Hermione's words. "I would bond closer to you, Harry. I love you, and hope to bear you a child. I would accept these two witches as your spouses, if they and you would bond."

"I would bond closer to you, Luna. I love you, and hope to raise a child with you." He looked at Ginny.

Ginny swallowed nervously, and said, "I would bond closer to you, Harry. I love you. I would accept these two witches as your spouses, if they and you would bond. However, I reserve the bearing of my children, even the first child, should I take another spouse, for either of you."

Harry blinked at that, and looked for the words. "I would bond closer to you, Ginny. I love you, and hope to raise a child with you, no matter who the father is."

"Now what?" Ginny said, still frightened because she might have frightened Harry off.

"Then I shall record it," Hermione said, "and all four of us will sign the declarations. We still cannot become formally engaged. . . ."

"Betrothed," Luna corrected. "'Engaged' is a Muggle term, which has no legal bearing in our world. 'Betrothed' has strict legal meanings. It means, except for matters of inheritance, we are married once we turn seventeen, and if one of us is pregnant, the child will be counted as legitimate should Harry die before the actual marriage."

"True. The three of us should move our rings to our left hands," Hermione said.

"Not you," Ginny said to Harry. "Any little bit that makes you seem different from Stella, including her status, should be encouraged."

"Alright," Harry said.

"So," Ginny said with a look that reminded the others of Fred, "who gets to fuck Harry first?"

"And who does she get to fuck Harry as?" Luna added. "I mean, we all have to be Harry. Who will Harry be?"

"You know," Hermione said thoughtfully, "if all three of us were to make love to Harry sequentially, it should bond us together to some degree as well."

"A quick stimulant charm could probably let each of us screw Harry twice," Ginny mused. Seeing everyone's, especially Harry's, look of alarm, Ginny went on, "Alright, never mind that part. I'll do it. I love you two, anyway."

"As I feel towards the two of you as well."

"It was my idea," Hermione stated. "Who should Harry be?"

"It would be odd making love to myself," Ginny mused.

"How do you think I feel?" Harry demanded.

"Oh . . . Harry. . . . You don't really mind, do you?" Hermione asked, concerned.

Luna peaked under the table. "Considering the size of his erection, no, he doesn't mind too much." Harry flushed. "As for me, people having been telling me to go fuck myself for years. I might as well seize the opportunity, as long as you two don't mind having to have sex with me. My period has been light and is almost over, so that shouldn't be much of an impediment, once I douche."

"No," Hermione said, "I would be glad to make love to the image of you."

"I agree," Ginny added.

"When should we do it?" Luna asked.

"No time like the present," Ginny said cheerfully.

"The less time for you to be nervous, the better," Hermione told Harry.

"I'll be right back!" Luna called, running from the room. The group laughed, following into the parlor with all the materials.

"Oh . . . great," Harry nearly whinged. "I hope Malfoy never hears about this!"

*

Chapter VIII

"Are we sure we want to do this?" Hermione asked the other two after they left the parlor.

"I think so," Ginny said just a bit uncertainly.

"This will be odd," Luna mused, rejoining them.

"I could try to transform partially into Stella," Harry suggested.

"No!" Hermione and Luna shouted. "It could really be a disaster," Hermione said. "It might take an expert to turn you back to yourself."

"It was just an idea," Harry said with a shrug. "How many doses do we have?"

"Oh, plenty," Hermione informed the group. "This is a lot higher quality than that sludge we brewed back in Second year. This holds at least twenty-five doses."

"Makes you think they knew we'd likely do this," Harry said with a grimace.

"True," Hermione agreed.

"Are we in any great hurry?" Harry asked.

"Why?" Ginny asked in return.

"I'd like to take a dose with a hair from each of you two first," Harry pointed out, "unless that will mess me up, too?"

"Not if you change back before taking the next dose," Hermione said. "Why?"

"I'm supposed to be taking this so that I can transform more completely into a girl," Harry pointed out. "I should experience all of you."

"True," Hermione conceded.

"Here," Ginny said, holding out a hair. "Me, then Hermione, then Luna."

Hermione brought out six glasses and poured a dose of Polyjuice in each one. She carefully took nine hairs from Harry, one each from herself and Ginny, and three from Luna.

"It smells nasty, but not as bad as the first time," Harry said. He dropped Ginny's hair into the glass. It turned orange. Harry drank it down. "Disgusting, but not as bad as Goyle."

"Such a compliment," Ginny said drily.

"Whoa!" Harry/Ginny exclaimed. She looked at her body in the mirror.

"How does it feel?" Hermione asked.

"A lot more different than I thought it would," Harry/Ginny said, running her hands over her body.

"That does look weird," Ginny said, watching her lover.

"In what ways?" Hermione asked Harry, ignoring Ginny.

"The breasts, especially the nipples, are a lot more sensitive than mine or Stella's." Harry/Ginny shuddered with pleasure as she stroked her nipples. "I feel like I could cum just like this."

"I have once or twice," Ginny admitted. Hermione had as well, and said so. Luna looked envious.

"The genitals feel very different, too. I might be able to replicate this, now that I've felt it. I doubt if I could make it feel this good." Harry shivered a little.

Ginny came over, and examined herself. She jumped when Harry/Ginny stroked the underside of her left breast. Then Harry/Ginny moved in, and soon they were kissing deeply. When Ginny came up for air, she said, "This is very weird, but it's nice. Ohhhh!" Harry/Ginny had started sucking on her breasts. She then knelt and kissed down Ginny's belly, past her navel. Ginny almost collapsed on the floor, where she spread her legs. Ginny moaned even more loudly.

"Kiss me!" Ginny demanded. "No, kiss my clitty! Suck my labia! Stick your finger . . . . AAAAAAARRRRGGHGHH! Damn that feels great!"

"We should have known she was a screamer," Hermione whispered to Luna.

"Should we help?" Luna asked, as Ginny's screams became both louder and more vulgarly direct. As Ginny screamed in orgasm, Hermione said, "No, but I do have an idea."

As Ginny came down off of her orgasm high, Hermione asked, "Do you want to fuck your self?" She held out a glass and a hair, "or. . . .

"Hell, yes!" Ginny yelled, making a grab.

"Wait a minute!" Harry/Ginny said, "I've had enough of the floor. I'm heading for the bed."

"Then you'd better hurry," Ginny said, dissolving the hair in the Polyjuice, "because as soon as I get a dick, I'm fucking you!"

Harry/Ginny took off for the bedroom as Ginny drank the potion. She transformed. "Damn!" Ginny/Harry said, "my dick isn't fully hard!"

"Allow me," Luna said, kneeling.

"Oh . . . my. . . ." Ginny said. "That is good! It's different than what Harry was doing to me, but it's just as good."

"May we watch?" Hermione asked. Luna could only nod, as her mouth was full.

"As long as I can watch you," Ginny said. "Thanks, Luna." She ran from the room. "Are you ready, Harry?"

"I think so," Harry responded. "I think I removed the hymen, and . . . Hey!"

Hermione and Luna saw that Ginny had basically dived at Harry on the bed, and somehow managed to score a bullseye. She was humping Harry for all she was worth. In less than twenty seconds, Ginny/Harry arched her back and ejaculated into Harry/Ginny, scrunching up her face and crying out in a moan as she did so.

"I'm glad Harry lasts longer than that," Hermione whispered in an aside to Luna.

"Harry has had much more practice," Luna pointed out.

"Ginny," Harry said, "you're a little heavy."

"We'd better save him," Hermione said.

"His suffocation would be difficult to explain, especially to Ronald," Luna agreed. "Do you want Ginny's dick or Harry's cunt?"

Hermione winced slightly. "I'll take the penis, thank you." They did not have to help Ginny, as she rolled off of Harry onto the bed. Hermione knelt next to her and took Ginny's cock into her mouth, cleaning off her and Harry's juices.

"How is it?" Ginny asked.

Hermione responded by kissing her deeply.

"Tangy," Ginny said, falling asleep.

Hermione shook her head and looked next to her, where Harry and Luna were engaged in a vigorous 69. "Do you want to join?" Luna asked, surfacing for a moment.

Hermione hesitated, and gave in, taking over Harry's place at Luna's snatch while Harry/Ginny's tongue was instantly at her favorite places. The trio orgasmed, Luna's setting off Hermione's which in turn set off Harry's.

While none of that trio fell asleep like Ginny had, they laid entwined, until Harry's time as Ginny ran out.

"Do you feel up to being me, or shall we wait until tomorrow?" Hermione finally asked nearly fifteen minutes later. The tone in her voice gave away her preferred answer.

"If you can get up to get the Polyjuice, we can do it today," Harry replied.

*

"What's that noise?" Ginny muttered some time later. Changing back to herself had awakened her.

"Hermione and Hermione are going down on each other," Luna replied.

"What?" Ginny sat up, and sure enough, there were two versions of Hermione on their sides in a 69. "Which is which?"

"I'm not totally certain," Luna admitted, "although I do have a guess."

Ginny studied the Hermiones. "That one?" she pointed. One Hermione seemed to be a bit more assured in her movements, and the other seemed to be getting more pleasure.

"I believe so, yes," Luna answered.

"It's too bad the video camera doesn't work here," Ginny said. "Today would be a fabulous day to remember."

"It would," Luna agreed.

"I liked how you sucked my cock," Ginny said as Luna stood and moved from the room.

"I liked sucking it. I can try your pussy, if you'd like."

Ginny hesitated, and Luna moved from the bedroom. She came back in a few seconds, with the Polyjuice and Harry's hair. "I would like that," Ginny said. "Doing that with you," she clarified, gesturing at the still 69ing couple.

"Then we shall," Luna said. She knelt on the bed and shook the one Hermione's hip. "Do you want the Harry Polyjuice?" she asked.

"Yes," Hermione answering, sitting up. She dropped the hair into the potion, and drank it down. "Wow . . . that is odd."

"It felt like my pussy was exploding, and that my clit was a mile long for a second," Ginny said.

"For me, it's like my balls and dick are being hoovered into oblivion," Harry pointed out.

"Poor baby," Ginny teased. "May I?" Ginny asked, pointing at Hermione's half-hard cock. Hermione nodded, and Ginny licked the crown while jacking the base. In less than a minute, Hermione was fully hard.

Ginny moved out of the way, and Hermione moved to a kneeling position. Harry, who was massaging his clit and right nipple, smiled at her.

"We really are all pretty, aren't we?" Hermione said.

"You are all beautiful," Harry said.

"Who has the prettiest pussy?" Luna asked.

"They're all nice, and all different," Harry said. "When she's really aroused, Ginny's makes the perfect butterfly. Hermione's is all tucked up inside, and secret, which makes me want to kiss it awake. Luna's clit is the most visible and responsive. I'll have to see if I can make Stella's a combination of all three."

"Now there's a complement," Hermione said. She had worked her way between Harry's legs. "Are you ready?"

"Yes. I've at least partially gotten rid of the hymen, but be careful. I didn't get it all the first time, and it stung a bit."

"Sorry," Ginny said.

"Should you be doing that while under Polyjuice?" Hermione asked, concerned.

"It didn't seem to affect anything," Harry said. Hermione positioned her cock at the entrance of Harry's vagina. His labia moved around the crown of the penis, and very gently they joined their sex. Harry and Hermione both made little sounds of satisfaction.

Harry wrapped his ankles around Hermione's hips, and she slowly started to pump inside Harry. Both knew that variations were possible. Both knew that they would want to try them some day.

Neither was interested that day.

Like Ginny, Hermione didn't last long, despite her slower pace. In less than a minute, she ejaculated deep inside Harry. "Sorry," Hermione said.

"Luna or Ginny will give me an orgasm," Harry said. "You three just remember it isn't easy for the guy to hold back sometimes when I get off too quick!"

"Of course. I love you, Harry," Hermione proclaimed softly.

"I love you, too."

Hermione jumped as hands started stroking her arse. She rolled off, and Ginny sucked her half-hard cock into her mouth, while Luna and Harry went into a 69. Luna managed to get Harry to orgasm well before he returned to himself.

The four teens laid there for half an hour after Hermione had changed back. "Are you still game?" Luna asked. "It appears you are, I admit, but if you're too tired. . . ." Harry's cock had been more than half-hard the entire time.

"I'm not only ready, I'll really need to cum when we're done. Those orgasms felt great, but they're really building the pressure inside."

Hermione presented them their glasses and hairs. They dissolved the hairs, clinked glasses, and drank the potion down.

After Harry had explored Luna's body for a bit, and Hermione had gotten Luna fully hard, Ginny asked Harry, "Any preferences on the body?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. Even if he had had a preference, he would never dare admit to one.

"Harry, would you get on your hands and knees?" Luna asked.

"Alright," he answered.

"Would one of you like to be underneath us?" Luna asked.

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other, and Ginny shook her refusal. Hermione then crawled under Harry. Ginny watched from next to the bed, where she got a good view of all three.

Luna slowly inserted her cock into Harry. Harry grunted a bit in pain, as Hermione had convinced him to keep Luna's maidenhead fully intact. At that point, Hermione's tongue attacked Harry's clit, distracting him from the discomfort.

Ginny's hand found her own clit. This time, as Luna drove to her own quick climax, Harry joined her, spurred on by Hermione's tongue.

Luna pulled partially out, and shot her last glob directly into Hermione's open mouth as Harry moved out of the way. Ginny darted in, licking the semen moustache off of Hermione's face before following Harry to lick his borrowed vagina clean.

Meanwhile, Hermione had swallowed and opened her mouth. Luna leaned forward, and Hermione eagerly clean her off.

The quartet leaned back, and the three girls each gave a contented sigh.

"But what about me?" Harry almost whined.

"Go out and take a quick shower," Hermione said.

"Hurry back!" Ginny instructed.

"Don't get your hair wet," Hermione added. "We'll all take a good shower when we're done."

"I have an idea," Harry heard Luna say as he left the room.

"So do I," Hermione replied. "Let's see if they're similar."

*

Harry came back, and saw Hermione laying her wand over Ginny's lower abdomen, a purple glow disappearing. "What's up?" he asked.

"Lay on this towel," Hermione instructed.

"Alright."

"Jerk off for us."

"What?"

"Jerk off for us," Luna said.

"Please?" Ginny added.

Had Harry not had fuller control of his body these days, he would have blushed furiously.

"Do you do it left-hand or right?" Hermione asked.

"Either, but usually left," Harry mumbled.

"Do it left, then," she instructed. She knelt on his left side, while Luna and Ginny knelt on the right. Harry sighed, and grasped his cock.

"Jerk off all the way," Luna said. "We want to see you shoot."

"And we promise to clean you up," Ginny said with a giggle.

"We want to add your semen to what we've tasted today," Hermione. "It should complete the bonding. So cum for us, Harry."

"Bind us to you," Luna agreed, as his fist moved more quickly.

"Make us yours," Ginny urged.

"We love you, Harry," Hermione said.

"We do," Luna agreed.

"We're going to bear you children and fuck you sillier than you already are," Ginny added. "And do you know why? Because we love you."

"AAArrgh!" Harry shot out six large spurts. The first and second landing high on his chest, the last oozing down his cock.

Each girl now knelt on the bed and ran her two forefingers through the pools of Harry's semen. Hermione then said, "I pledge myself to be Harry Potter's bond mate." She rubbed her semen-covered left forefinger into her vagina and licked the other clean. Luna and Ginny repeated the ceremony.

"Go ahead, Ginny," Hermione said. Ginny bent over and started licking Harry's cock clean. Luna starting licking the semen off his stomach, while Hermione cleaned off his chest.

When they were finished, the quartet decided to forego the shower. They ran down to the surf and frolicked in the sea for ten minutes, and then came out and laid in the shade to dry.

"Today's the Fourteenth, right?" Harry said.

"Correct."

"Three years from today," he said, "we formalize our relationships. Does that sound good?"

"You and Hermione might get married before then," Luna pointed out. "You'll both be out of school a year ahead of us, and Hermione's parents probably won't understand this at first anyway."

"Maybe," Hermione agreed. "If so, we'll marry Muggle-style two years from today."

"Sounds like a plan," Ginny said.

The quartet fell asleep.

*

"Well, my oh, so loyal spy, what news have you finally arrived with?"

Snape bowed low. "Potter is definitely out of the country, Master. From all appearances, he will be gone for at least a year."

"And where has he gone?"

"The Council of Druids have him," Snape said, and a hiss of fear sounded from the Death Eaters. "They tutored him over July, and will be educating him. One of their warriors-in-training, a girl by the name of Stella Green, will be replacing her."

"A girl?" a masked Death Eater asked.

Bellatrix snarled. Voldemort merely said, "Perhaps some day I shall let my pet here play with you." He looked back at Snape. "This is the same girl you mentioned before?"

"Yes, Master. A young woman of great power, according to the Old Man."

"Has she been permanently bonded yet?"

"Not yet, my Lord, although I believe she is under Consideration."

"I see. Anything else?"

"No, Master."

"Very well. Begone." Snape bowed low, and left, grateful he had not been tortured.

Voldemort turned to Bellatrix. "Bring me your nephew."

"Yes, Master."

Seeing a slight hesitation, Voldemort demanded, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"How much pressure may I bring upon my sister, should she be reluctant to let the boy go?"

"Not too much, as that might make the boy harder to handle. Still, bring him."

"Master, I live to obey."

"As all shall, some day," Voldemort muttered.

*

Thursday, August 15, 1996

Harry woke up before Ginny did. When the pair went out to jog, they found letters awaiting them in the kitchen. When they came back, breakfast was ready, and Ginny sat down to read her letters. Harry had one, from Ron.

Dear Harry

You wanker! Three witches? You're a greedy sod!

No, I'm not angry, I'm jealous. Three!

I'm not upset about Ginny. Of the three, I hope you end up with her. You're a good friend, even if you are clueless. Good luck with Loony. She'd drive me nuttier than Hermione ever could. As for Hermione, I know I blew it with her. I thought I had her, and she would want to bond with me. No matter who you end up with, be careful, nesting-drive or not, they aren't easy to keep. I had thought I might still have a chance there, but I guess not. I'm not mad at you or Hermione about this, just a little disappointed. Have you found out what a great kisser Hermione is? Fabulous lips; I'm glad she fixed her teeth.

I have met a cute witch here, but we're not sure how to handle the distance. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Ron

*

Dear Ron

No, I'm not greedy. I care for all three. I don't know how things will turn out between the four of us, but I will do my best for each of them.

Good luck with your witch. What do you want to tell me about her? I have no clue on how to handle the distance issue. You do know if there's anything I can do to help, I will. And I did find out that Hermione is a great kisser. All three are much much better than Cho.

It looks like Stella will be trading places with me. She's British but mostly raised by the most secret of the Druids. She's powerful, and dangerous. It also seems she's some sort of distant cousin to both Hermione and to me. I've also met her boyfriend; Sirius Sergius is the largest, most muscular teen I've ever seen. He looks like he could break Crabbe or Goyle in two with two fingers. She has a broom that's almost as fast as mine, and she's slightly more maneuverable than I am. She'll be a good seeker for Gryffindor, if she's Sorted there.

Harry

Harry also wrote a short note to Dumbledore and copied it to Master Ivor, asking if there was anything they could do to help Ron, should he form a long-distance relationship. Harry promised to pick up any expenses. He also clued them into what backstory he was establishing for Stella, and why he had done so.

The group's animagus training went very well, and Harry spent most of the afternoon perfecting Stella and working on his Potions work. He found revising with Ginny and Luna helped him understand some of the subtleties he had missed the first times around. Somehow, to Hermione's slight dismay, Luna had a better knack of helping Harry understand Potions than she did.

That night, as Harry and Hermione engaged in a passionate 69 session in one bedroom, Luna and Ginny did the same in the other.

*

Draco Malfoy looked upon Voldemort for the first time, horror-struck. He was not certain what he had expected from the Dark Lord, but this reptilian, cold, egotistical and evil being was not it.

"Tradition forbids your joining before your seventeenth birthday, else you father and aunt would have had you marked long before this night," Voldemort hissed. "Still, I understand you have claimed you wish to serve me, boy, so serve me you shall. Do you understand?"

Every fiber of Draco's being was revolted by the prospect, but Draco was even more frightened than he was revolted. He managed to move, making something between a nod and a bow.

"There will be a new girl at Hogwarts with autumn. You are not fully committed yet, are you, boy?"

"N-no, Master. There is a prearrangement. . . ."

"Forget it! You are to seduce this girl, this Stella Green. You are to seduce her to you and gain her secrets. Do this, and you shall not be punished. Seduce her to me, and you shall be rewarded. Fail to do both, and you must either kill her, or be killed in her stead. Understand, boy?"

Draco nearly passed out, but again managed his half-bow.

"That is not a very respectful answer, boy! Bella!"

"CRUCIO!"

*

"What am I to do?" Draco half-cried later that morning to his mother.

Narcissa was torn, between fear of the Dark Lord, fear of her sister, fear of her husband, and her own preferences on the one side, and her love for her son on the other. Finally, she said, "Speak with your godfather as your godfather. I believe he will not betray your doubts, at least not this one time. Go. Quickly."

*
"I agree not to inform the Dark Lord, this one time only," Snape told Draco late that morning. "I know your assignment."

"I thought you might,' Draco muttered.

"A difficult assignment, I agree," Snape said. "Still, why does this bother you this much? It can't be because you are attracted to Parkinson. You treat her like a dog which is too stupid to know its master can't stand it."

"True," Draco said. "Avoiding Pansy is about the only good thing I can say about this."

"Is it because you're afraid you'll fail and have to kill this girl?" Snape asked. "If you plan to join, you will have to make a kill, you know."

Draco winced. "That is part of it."

"This will not be an easy assignment. I only met this girl for a short time, but I can tell you she will not be impressed by your money, your ancestors, or your arrogance."

Draco glared at Snape.

"She is apparently a Druid of their inner circles. Even if she turns out to be a half blood, she will have other ancestors who pre-date the Malfoys by at least a thousand years. Druids tend to despise mere wealth. You will have to be charming, attentive, and considerate. She is friends with Granger, and seems to like that know-it-all. If you utter the term 'mudblood' once, you are lost. And I could actually feel her power." Snape shook his head. He had felt that level of power consistently only from Dumbledore and the Dark Lord, and perhaps two or three times from Potter. "Are you afraid you'll fail?"

"Yes. . . ." Draco said uncertainly.

"Draco, answer me honestly. Are you at all attracted to witches?"

"Yes. . . ."

"But perhaps more attracted to wizards?"

"No, no so much more attracted . . . but attracted." He sighed. "If only my brother had lived." Then Draco would not have had to marry, at least not right out of school.

"Not Potter, I hope, or Weasley."

"No, not those wizards. . . ."

"Weasley's sister?" Draco nodded without much enthusiasm. "Granger?" Draco made a face. "Let me guess again. Zabini? And that boy two years younger than you, Blakely?" Draco nodded again, this time with a bit more interest, Snape noticed.

"Well, a fair number of wizards are attracted to both. If the Dark Lord triumphs, and decides to reward you, you may have what you want in addition to a woman to continue the line. But that is not assured."

Draco looked up, wondering if Snape meant that his reward was not assured, or if he meant Voldemort's victory.

Snape did not directly clarify. "You must decide for yourself. If you do not do your duty, and you choose the wrong side, the punishments shall be far worse than that moment of hexing last night. If you choose the right side, you will not be fully rewarded, because no one ever is. My advice . . . get to know this Green girl if you can. Then decide from there. But beware, she is dangerous, if in very different ways than the Dark Lord."

"I think I got a taste of that last night," Draco said.

"Last night was nothing," Snape warned. "Be glad that, although you have a next-to-impossible task, you can therefore avoid openly taking sides for ten months. That is more than most people have."

Draco thought about that, and nodded his understanding.
Sign up to rate and review this story