Categories > Books > Harry Potter > RS- Transforming Harry

late August adventures

by DrT

Harry & his ladies finish training on the island, and spend some time at the Grangers'.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2017-11-14 - 9361 words - Complete

?Blocked
RS- Transforming Harry
Part V – late August adventures

Harry never wondered how magicals differed from Muggles. He should have. When it’s discovered Harry has metamorphing abilities, life will be very different. HP/HG/LL/GW, some bisexuality & slash.

The Harry Potter canon and characters are owned by She-Who-Must-Be-Mentioned and many minions. This fic shows what hormonal teens wished they could get away with.

*

Chapter IX

Friday, August 16, 1996

"Well done!" Siân enthused as the teens sat down to rest. "You've almost made it to where your transformations are second nature." The four smiled at each other. "Now," she continued, "how goes your dueling?"

"Harry keeps pulling his punches," Ginny complained.

"Even against all three of us," Hermione added.

"He does still win," Luna pointed out.

"H'mmm. Let's see what you've got, Harry."

"I don't think so," Harry said.

"Harry, we trained together all last month. Even if you've made it through all your new books. . . ."

"I have," Harry said.

"Even so, I can handle it as easily as I did last month."

"You didn't have that easy a time," Harry pointed out.

"I could easily defend myself."

"I think my power levels took a major jump this week," Harry claimed.

"That doesn't happen this quickly," Siân assured him. "It's a myth."

"So is having multiple animagus transformations," Harry pointed out. "So does having both metamorphmagus and animagus magic. So does. . . ."

"Harry!"

"No," Harry stated.

"Alright, we'll do this the hard way." Siân flung a stinger at Hermione's face, knowing Harry could throw up a wandless shield strong enough to protect her.

Harry did not block the hex. To their surprise, Harry moved quickly and caught the hex, and then tossed the glob of magic to the ground, where it died quickly. "Don't," Harry warned.

Siân next flung a stunner. Harry caught that as well. Then he stood.

Harry was still less than five foot seven. He still weighed well under 150 pounds. Despite the added muscle, his knees were still slightly nobby. He had grown the hair on the back of his head into a long ponytail that week, although the rest was still as uncontrollable as ever. At first glance, even without his glasses, Harry looked like a slightly geeky, especially when naked, teen.
Until you looked into his eyes.

"I said, don't do that," Harry warned.

"And what will you do to me?"

"I know you're just testing me, but do NOT try to hurt them."

"Hurt who?"

"THEM!"

"Who?"

Harry glared, and then glanced at the three teens. Luna nodded. "You can say it. We love you."

"My girlfriends. My loves. My lovers." Harry glared. "No one hurts my women."

"Then protect them!" Siân shouted, raising her wand.

*

Siân woke up with a headache, a wet cloth on her forehead. "What happened?"

"Harry stunned you," Hermione said.

"I didn't hear him or see him move his hand, let alone go for his wand."

"He just moved a finger," Ginny acknowledged. "He didn't say anything."

"Where is he?"

"Swimming," Hermione said with a shrug. "I just hope he doesn't get harpooned."

"The shark?"

"The last we knew," Ginny said. "Luna is out waiting for him."

"Have you ever heard of such a thing?" Hermione asked.

"No," Siân admitted.

At that moment, Luna came into the room. "Harry's back. He's getting dressed. He asked that you do the same."

"Why?"

"He said you were going on a trip."

"None of you can apparate," Siân reminded them.

"True," Stella said, coming into the room. "But you can. And I bet you can get the two of us to Hogwarts in under two hours, even if we have to do it in short hops."

"I suppose I could."

"Please?"

Siân sighed. "Master Ivor can make us a long-range portkey. It won't take that long."

*

Snape glowered. "Ah, Miss Green. And without your cousin, I see."

"Yes, Professor. Excuse us, please?"

"And this is?"

Stella smiled nastily. "This is Siân Madfall, your new colleague. Perhaps you two can discuss the Defense curriculum. Excuse me, please."

Snape glared at Siân in surprise, who glared back.

*

"Snickers," Stella said. Then she charged up the stairs.

"Ah, Harry," Dumbledore said as Stella burst through the door.

Stella had worn a pair of jeans and a boy's shirt under her robe. She transformed back into Harry. "What are you playing at?" Harry demanded.

"What do you mean?"

"Why am I so powerful?"

"Are you?"

"I just knocked out a fully-trained Druid warrior with a flick of my finger," Harry stormed, "I have six bloody animals I can turn into, and I can almost match Dora's changing abilities. I've Occluded my mind, and I'm getting flashes from the people around me through Legilimency. Why am I coming back here as Stella instead of Harry? I must be more powerful than any wizard in Britain, except perhaps you and Voldemort."

Dumbledore thought a moment, and then explained, "Stella will be coming here, in part, because Voldemort is after Harry not any other student. You are powerful, but not really that much more powerful than Voldemort or I, except for your new morphing abilities. If you were here as yourself, you would be the direct target. With you supposedly in North America, there is really nothing Voldemort can do to bring you back."

"He can attack my girls!"

"Ah. You have bonded with all three to a strong degree, I take it."

"That was your plan, wasn't it?" Harry snapped.

"Harry, your powers are triggered by love, just as Voldemort's were triggered by hate. If you can truly love those three young women, then your powers may overcome Voldemort's when you next confront each other. He would have been more likely to attack them if you were known to be here. We have all the additional forces from North America to keep Voldemort in check. He is concentrating on freeing the prisoners in Azkaban and sending spies to North America, instead of finding and attacking you directly. When these plans fail, he will attack here to get at me, since he cannot get at you. He will find not just me, but you as well, and then he shall be defeated. You must keep practicing all your skills."

"Attacking you means attacking the school, doesn't it?"

"It could," Dumbledore agreed.

Harry glared.

"Sit," Dumbledore said. "Let us talk of some arrangements for the autumn. I have others still in train, which I shall reveal after you come back to Hogwarts, should they succeed."

*

While Harry had gone to wherever he had had gone with Siân, the three girls tanned on the beach.

"Ginny," Hermione said after an hour, "are you worried about something?"

"I suppose, but I'm not certain how to bring it up."

"Are you worried that you and I will be ancillary to Harry and Hermione?"

Ginny frowned. "Huh?"

"Are you afraid Harry and I will bond closer than you and Luna will," Hermione said.

"Oh. Then yes," Ginny said. "Look, you told me Brown and Patil spend most nights in bed together. You know you and Stella will, too. Where does that leave Luna and me? And no, I'm not saying you and Stella shouldn't sleep together, and even have wild sex if you want. I am saying you two will be closer. Stella and I will have Quidditch, and I suppose I'll find ways to be with her, too." She looked at Luna.

"I am not concerned. I can see into Harry's heart. Given the right circumstances, he could have easily fallen in love with any one of us, or any two of us. However, Hermione, you are too intense about things Harry cares little for at times. He loves you, and he currently cherishes you more than he does Ginny or myself. However, if you were a couple, you would have to lower that intensity to have a lasting relationship. Harry cannot be molded, as you wish to mold those around you."

"I do not!"

"You do," Ginny said.

"Please do not be angry," Luna pleaded. "Ginny, while Hermione is intense about her studies and issues of social justice, you are the most passionate and possessive of the three of us. Harry is still not used to that possessive intensity, either. He loves us, and has learned to accept and return our passions, but the pure intensity of your feelings still frighten him, because he is still afraid to fully return them. He is only slowly opening us to us, and he can do so, oddly enough, because there are three of us. If things become too intense between Harry and one of us, he switches to another."

"I am too passive. I live and let live too easily. The three of us give Harry a balance." Luna looked at Ginny. "Your passions affect me, and I suspect they affect Hermione as well. Until this summer, I had not imagined kissing another girl, let alone making love with her. I find myself falling in love with both of you, not just Harry."

"I have admit the same," Hermione agreed. "Well, I was a bit more used to the idea of women loving women -- as much as Lavender and Parvati love boys, they do enjoy their nights together and they don't always do good silencing charms -- but the idea that I would love you two nearly as passionately as I love Harry . . . that is a surprise. For that matter, so is the absolute passion I feel for Harry."

"Part of that is the nesting," Ginny said. "So might our loving each other, and yes, I do care for you both. We're almost totally pair-bonded to Harry as it is, and that likely won't stop until we each have his child, if ever. For that to work, we have to get along, as lovers as well as friends."

"Possibly," Hermione agreed.

"Harry told us he would not be allowed to spend the night with us in whatever hideaway the Headmaster is creating for him to be himself. However, I expect we will be able to make love with him as we have these last few days. I also expect that he will allow the three of us to bond there as well."

"Good point," Ginny said. "I feel better."

"Good," Hermione stated. "Now, we should discuss Stella's last week before school starts."

"How long do you suppose Harry will be gone?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, probably a few more hours, why?"

"Because discussing Harry's week before school shouldn't take too long. Do you have any of Harry's hairs?"

"I do, why?"

"Because if you are interested, I would like the two of you to sodomize me. If you enjoying fucking me up my arse, you might decide to let Harry to fuck you the same way. I grant you, I like it and you may not. Still, this is one way to learn."

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and smiled.

"Fuck now," Ginny suggested.

"And talk later," Hermione agreed.

*

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked, concerned.

"Yes," Luna said. "I'm glad you fucked me first, though. Ginny, you have to be a little more gentle. If Hermione hadn't already stretched my little rosebud, you could have really hurt me."

"I'm sorry," Ginny said, concerned.

"It was fun to watch, though," Harry said.

"EEK!" the three girls shouted, although Hermione and Ginny were still in Harry's form.

"Don't DO that!" Hermione cried out.

"I sound funny, squealing like a girl," Harry said. He waved his wand, and cleaned Luna up.

"Thank you, Harry. How was your discussion with Dumbledore?"

Harry frowned. "Informative. Do you mind if I tell you all about it after dinner? I want to think about it first."

"Alright, as long as you don't censor anything," Hermione said.

"Fair enough," Harry said, taking off his clothes.

"Oooh, I see you DID like what you saw," Ginny said.

"I don't think my poor little arse could take another assault today, no matter how gentle," Luna pouted.

Harry stopped Ginny, who had been crawling towards him. "It would be too odd to see you sucking me like this," he said. "Why don't you and Hermione wash my dicks off? You don't want to change back with that on you."

"Good point," Hermione agreed. All three girls went to clean up some more.

When they came back, Hermione asked, "If there anything you feel like telling us now?"

"Yeah. I have to leave the morning of the Twenty-fourth. I'm going to be meeting Ron in Canada and then coming back here the morning of the Twenty-fifth, to go wherever I'm going."

"Where are you going? Don't you know?" Ginny asked.

"No idea," Harry said. "I just want to be with you. Being with Ron at the Burrow might be a bit . . . weird, at least full-time. I was wondering, and Dumbledore agreed I could suggest this, if we couldn't all go to Hermione's on the Twenty-fifth and stay until the Twenty-eighth or the Twenty-ninth. We do some Muggle shopping and go to Diagon Alley whichever day we're going. We can Floo through to the Burrow, and I'd sleep at Luna's, or Hermione and I could switch off. Dumbledore is fine with this, as I said, and would help make the arrangements, including talking with all your parents, if you're interested."

At that point, Hermione turned back into her self. "Shopping? We're making a good girl out of you. What are we going to be shopping for?"

"Well, I will need a bigger wardrobe if I'm going to be Stella full-time, plus a few more clothes for me. Also, do you three like being me?"

"I do, actually," Hermione admitted. "I prefer being me, but it is fun having sex as you, since I can't fully have sex as me."

"I agree," Luna proclaimed. "I wish I were a true Hermaphrodite, and could enjoy both."

"I wouldn't go that far, but it is fun to change every once in a while," Ginny said.

"I can reproduce some of the plumbing better, and am getting some of the feeling, too. I can't get the natural lubrication, and let's face it, they probably have a fair idea of most of the spells used as Hogwarts. I think we'd all like to keep that part of our love lives private."

"Meaning what?" Ginny asked.

"There are plenty of Muggle products to take care of lubrication," Hermione said.

At that point, Ginny popped back to herself.

"Do you think your parents would mind our staying?" Luna asked Hermione. "I'm sure my father would be thrilled to have visitors again."

"Mum would love it," Ginny admitted.

"Send word to Dumbledore to ask my parents," Hermione said.

"Well, that's settled," Luna said. "May I take Polyjuice, so that Harry and I may fuck your arses?"

"Fair is fair," Hermione said.

"I suppose," Ginny said. "Luna, you should fuck me there, then."

"I shan't be rough on you, my love-sister," Luna said.

"'Love-sister'?" Hermione asked.

"It's an old term that some multiple wives used," Ginny said. "Since we're lovers, though, the sisters part is kind of . . . squicky."

"'Squicky'?" Harry asked.

"You know what I mean."

"True," Hermione agreed. "And do we want everyone to know we've made that decision in regards to Harry? 'Love-sister' or ‘sister-wife’ would show that we each expect to become Harry's partners, which is true, but which might cause a fuss in the press."

"Good point," Luna conceded. She took the glass of Polyjuice from Hermione and yanked a hair from Harry.

"Ow!"

"Harry. . . ."

"Yes?"

"Could . . . could we suck each other to get hard?" Luna asked.

Harry shook his head, but he knew he had little choice. "Alright, if we really need it."

Luna turned to the two girls. "You could get each other ready, too."

Ginny blushed, but Hermione pulled her to the bed, and soon they were in a 69. Harry played with both his and Luna's version of his cock as they watched. "They look beautiful like this, don't they?" Luna asked.

"They do."

"If we're all at Hermione's, the Polaroid and the video camera will work."

"So they will," Harry agreed. He kissed Luna lightly on the lips. Harry charmed Ginny's rectum with the Lubrication Spell, and then did Hermione's.

"Keep going," Luna said. Hermione's eyes went wide as she saw the penis, now also lubricated, nudge against Ginny's rectum, which blinked. Then she felt Harry's do the same against hers.
Hermione stopped licking and closed her eyes. She concentrated on relaxing, and Harry's cock eased deep inside of her. Hermione let out a grunt of mixed pleasure and discomfort.

She opened her eyes, and saw Luna's cock slip just inside Ginny. "Relax," she heard Luna say in Harry's voice. "I won't hurt you, my love. Lick her, Hermione."

Hermione did as she was told, and with that, Ginny was able to relax enough for Luna to finish getting inside her.

Harry and Luna established a slow pistoning, while Hermione and Ginny licked each others' clits and labia furiously. Luna had started off the most aroused of the four, and she shot deep inside of Ginny in less than two minutes. Ginny followed as Luna was cumming inside of her.

Hermione had managed a small climax, and was surprised that Harry pulled out of her as Luna and Ginny broke apart to rest.

Harry rolled Hermione onto her back and pulled her knees up to her breasts while keeping them apart. She understood, and soon Harry was reinserting his cock inside her rectum in the missionary position, where they kissed deeply as Harry fucked her.

Ginny reached between them and massaged Hermione's clit. She started moaning. At that moment, Luna inserted her finger into Harry's arse, and started wriggling it around. Harry bounced a few times and then shot into Hermione as Hermione climaxed around him.

"That," Hermione said a few minutes later, when she had caught her breath, "was fun."

*

Over the next week, the quartet spent the mornings practicing their animagus transformations. They filled out the paper work that last Friday, and would be officially registered with the Council of Druids. Siân congratulated them, and left them another flask of Polyjuice without comment, except to say that she and her husband (then lover) had found it fun before they could announce their official engagement.

After lunch, Hermione made certain that they all worked on their summer work. She had completed all hers in July, even before she had received her O.W.L. scores, and also had all the work that could only be done out of text books finished for the year. Stella had caught up with her by the end of the week. Hermione would be taking seven classes, the most allowed (Arithmancy, Charms, Defense, Herbology, Potions, Runes, and Transfiguration). Harry had wanted to take Creatures, but Stella decided that she would skip that course, because she knew she would want to confide in Hagrid. She would take Accounting & Business, Charms, Defense, Muggle Studies, Potions, and Transfiguration.

Luna and Ginny had easily finished their summer assignments before leaving the nudist camp. They had now finished their extra O.W.L. revising to the point that even Hermione had admitted being impressed.

Around 3:00, the group would retire each day to the large bedroom, or to a softly grassy area they had found. Harry would Polyjuice into one of the girls, and another would make love to him as Harry. Another girl would also Polyjuice into Harry and 69 with the remaining girl. That girl would then Polyjuice into Harry and make love to Stella. There was a great of mutual oral sex going on during all of this.

After dinner, the girls (since Harry would again be Stella) would talk, play games, quiz Stella on feminine behavior, or read and listen to Stella play the guitar. At night, Stella would change into what she now called her Hermaphrodite form and 69 with one of the girls in one bed room, while the other pair did the same in theirs.

They all agreed they wished they could go on like this for some time, but it was only a week.

*

Saturday, August 24, 1996

Harry slung a knapsack over his shoulder and kissed each of the three girls deeply and passionately. He was still surprised at all of this. That any one of these girls would care for him this much, let alone all three, was difficult for him to believe. That he had a good chance of being happy in the future was also a shock, but a welcome one.

He was not surprised he could care so much for these young women. He had always known, somewhere deep in his heart, that he was capable of great love. He just had never believed that he would have the chances to express it.

Harry reached down and picked up three seashells/portkeys from the table. "Have fun," he said.
Luna took Hermione and Ginny each by the hand. "We await our lover and bondmate," she stated.

"We await our completion," all three said, a formal declaration of their bonding with Harry. They bowed.

"I am also incomplete without each of you," Harry reminded them. He touched his wand to the shell he had kept in his hand. "Portus." He disappeared.

Ginny sniffled. "Merlin," she complained, "it's going to be like this every time he leaves, isn't it?"

"Probably," Hermione said, "and we'll have a difficult time not showing it when it's Stella."

*

Harry's first portkey took him to Hogwarts. He needed to say goodbye to two important beings.

"Harry? Is tha' you?"

Harry rushed over and hugged Hagrid tightly.

"Hey! Wot's all this, then?" Hagrid asked as he hugged back.

"I've missed you, and I'm going to miss you," Harry said. "You were my first friend, Hagrid. Don't ever think I don't think of you as one."

Hagrid smiled. "An' I like you, Harry. Here's someone else wot will miss yeh."

Harry went over and stroked Hedwig, who was waiting on a perch. The teens had spent the last week teaching Hedwig the difference between Stella and Harry. "Goodbye, girl. You be nice to the girls, and Stella's promised to take care of you."

Hedwig squawked, sounding confident. Harry kissed the top of her feathers. "Be good."

Harry turned around. "I'll be seeing you, Hagrid."

"Aye," Hagrid said, "when it's time. This Stella, she's a good one?"

"She is," Harry said. Then he smiled. "Hermione's the smartest witch I've ever known, but Stella is far and away the most powerful. And she's a Druid. She won't put up with half the nonsense I did."

"Good to hear, I think. Do yeh know if she's taken' my class?"

"No, she wanted to, but decided she could only take six. And Hermione said she petitioned to take you as her eighth course, but got turned down."

"Ah, well, Ron, Neville, and Seamus are still in it, an' Malfoy dropped, I'm glad to say."

"Goodbye, Hagrid. I'm glad I could stop by on my way back through."

"Goodbye, an' good luck."

Harry pulled out the second seashell, and said, "Portus."

*

Harry!"

"Hey, Ron!" Harry checked his impulse to hug his friend. "You're looking fit."

"So are you, and you've grown a bit," Ron said, clasping Harry's shoulder. Then he frowned. "Where are we, anyway?"

"You know, I'm not totally certain," Harry admitted. "I was back home for a few days, and you're heading that way, so I'm guessing somewhere along the Atlantic coastline of North America.
Ron's geography was not strong, so he merely nodded. "It's going to be plenty odd without you, mate."

"I know," Harry agreed. "So tell me, did you find a girl?"

Ron smiled widely, "I did, in fact. We did the 'Consideration' thing last night. Actually, about twenty couples did. It turns out, that was one of the main points to having the camp, to allow people from all over to meet and find bondmates."

"Tell me about her."

"Her name is Sarah Goode, she's a year behind us, although she was born in November. She comes from a Mixed family, although she only has one Muggle grandparent. She lives near someplace called Binghamton, New York, and goes to Salem. Best of all . . . anyway, Dumbledore's pulled some strings somewhere, and somehow we're meeting most Sundays. Sunday afternoons for me, mornings for her. There's a five hour time difference."

Harry nodded. "You won't be physically together, but you'll be together in your minds. It's supposed to be like a hallucination that feels real, if you've established any sort of bond."

Ron flushed bright red. "We did. Are you. . . ?"

"Yes," Harry nodded.

"I should hit you," Ron said. "She is my sister, and I hate thinking of her doing what Sarah and I did to any guy."

"I know," Harry agreed.

"You're going to end up with all three of them, aren't you?"

"Probably, but not certainly," Harry agreed, apologetically.

"Well, better you getting three girls than some turd like Malfoy."

"Never happen," Harry said. "The Malfoys would never pay for three children."

"Good point." Ron wished he could change the uncomfortable subject.

"What's wrong, Ron?"

"Damn," Ron said, highly embarrassed. He faced away from Harry.

"Ron," Harry said softly. He placed his hand on Ron's shoulder. "Ron, you're my best mate. Is there something I can do? I don't like seeing you so upset."

"I have to do something I swore I would never do," Ron said, now nearly in tears.

"Then be a Gryffindor and do it."

"Sarah's family . . . is like mine."

"Wonderful, accepting, and loving?" Harry asked.

"And very large . . . and very poor. She's on scholarship at Salem. Her family is mixed, but they follow most of the Old Ways. Her family is thrilled they don't have to come up with a dowry."

"Do you need a bride-price?"

"No, since they don't have a dowry they agreed to a thousand Galleons, which I had, thanks to you and Sirius. Harry . . . she could come to Hogwarts and be with me. . . ."

"Oh. . . . How much? Beyond the usual fees, I mean?"

"Besides the fees and the books and the uniforms? Three thousand Galleons."

"A year?"

"No, all together," Ron said thankfully. "Don't answer right now, because you'll say 'yes' without thinking it through."

"Alright."

Ron searched around for a less-embarrassing subject. "So this girl that you're trading places with, is she a really good flyer?"

"She's a natural Seeker," Harry said. "And Ron?"

"Yeah?"

"She's well-trained. If there's trouble, do what she says. She has the power and the training and the skills to save your life."

"Really?"

"If she had been at the Ministry instead of me, you would have knocked those bastards on their arses, and Sirius would still be alive."

Ron thought about that. "Could she have survived against You-Know-Who?"

"I didn't beat him, Dumbledore did," Harry pointed out. "She would have ducked better than I did. And Ron, she's my Proxy with the girls. I hope you two can be friends. She's a bit smarter than me, if nowhere near as smart as Hermione or Luna. Go to her if you need anything, even advice, if you can't go to Hermione."

"I will." Ron had another thought on his mind. "Err, Harry . . . that Prophecy. He's after you because you're the one that has to beat him, right?"

Harry nodded. "I am. And I'll be ready for the bastard when he comes out of hiding."

"Thanks for telling me."

"The girls, including Stella, know too," Harry said. "You deserve to know."

"Thanks."

"Ron. . . ."

"Yeah?"

"Help Stella keep the girls safe for me."

"Harry . . . you know I've sometimes been a bit jealous of you, right?"

Harry nodded.

"I wouldn't trade my fate for yours for all the gold in Gringotts. It's a bitch you got stuck with it. Will you promise me something?"

"If I can."

"There could be more fights, like at the Ministry. If something happens to me, and you survive, will you see to it that Sarah's taken care of? I mean, like I said her family's a lot like mine. . . ."

"You read that section of Magical Oaths for Charms this summer, too, didn't you?"

"I did." Ron knelt. He held out his wand and Harry took it in his left hand. Harry held out his wand, and Ron took that as well. "I, Ronald Bilius Weasley, swear to be liegeman to Harry James Potter, my liege lord; to serve and protect him and his, with my power and with my life."

"I, Harry James Potter, take as my liegeman Ronald Bilius Weasley. I shall succor his as my own."

"This I swear," they said together. They glowed blue as their pledges were accepted.
"Ronald," Harry said.

"My lord," Ron said seriously.

"Will you accept disbursement of thirty Galleons a week, to aid you and Sarah in your fight against Darkness?"

Ron flushed, but said, "I shall."

"Will you accept a gift of ten thousand Galleons, to bring your intended to our country?"

Ron hesitated, but said, "I shall. I. . . ." Harry stopped him.

"And will you accept Stella Green as my Proxy during this coming year?"

"I shall."

"And you shall protect Hermione and Luna just as you would Ginny?"

"I shall."

"Arise, Ronald," Harry said, "and never feel you must kneel again before any wizard."

Ron stood, slightly surprised. That meant that he was more than Harry's 'man', he was Harry's companion and councilor.

"Thank you," Ron said. "I wish I could do something more for you, like you're doing for me."

Harry thought. "It doesn't have to be the given name, but I would appreciate it, if you have a son. . . ."

"Weasleys always have sons. Ginny's the first girl in like three or four generations."

"Fine. Then name a son after Sirius."

Ron thought. "Harry Sirius Weasley. I like it." The two boys grinned. "Seriously, thank you."

"Even before we did that, you were as much my brother as my friend," Harry said. "You're still my brother and friend first, Ron."

"You don't have brothers, like I do," Ron pointed out. "If you did, you'd know you mean more to me than that, even if I haven’t always done a good job of it."

*

Chapter X

Sunday, August 25, 1996

Harry awoke immersed in female flesh. As he became able to figure out who was where and doing what to him, he realized he was laying on his side. Ginny was pressed up against his back, and he could feel her nipples hot against his back. She was licking his neck and ear, and one of her hands was cupped around his balls.

Hermione was curled around his head, her breasts pressed against the back of his and especially Ginny's heads and she was kissing him deeply. Luna was wrapped around his legs, and his cock was embedded deep in her mouth and throat.

"He's awake," Hermione said softly, smiling upside down in Harry's eyes. Ginny moved away from him and rolled him onto his back. He slipped out of Luna's mouth, and she started jacking him off with both hands.

"Cum for us," Ginny whispered.

"Let us drink you," Hermione whispered in his other ear.

Luna moved one hand off him and moved the other so that the underside of Harry's cock was bare. The tip of her tongue ran up and down Harry's cock, while the other two girls kissed his ears and tweaked his nipples. Harry moaned.

"That's right," Hermione said. "Cum on your tummy, and we'll lick it up. You've had your testicles out for over a day, and I bet you're loaded with sperm."

"We wish we could take you inside us," Ginny whispered wistfully. "We want you inside of us."

"Spurt like you were making a baby, Harry," Hermione instructed. "You need love, and we love you. You want a family, and we will bear it for you."

"How many children did Trelawney say you were going have?" Ginny teased. "A dozen? That's only four each. . . ." Harry moaned.

"Do you dream of that, my love?" Hermione asked. "The three of us with big bellies? Playing with your kiddies during the day, and getting us pregnant at night?"

"Yes. . . ." Harry hissed.

"I wouldn't mind having six, although I think I'd want them more spaced out than Mum and Dad did," Ginny said thoughtfully.

"I always wished my little sister had lived," Hermione said. "I don't think I'd want six, but two or three sounds nice."

"I agree," Luna said.

"I could get pregnant in less than a year. . . ." Hermione said a little hopefully, caught up in the nesting dream.

"You'd never forgive me if you missed your N.E.W.T.s," Harry managed to say.

That snapped the three girls back to reality. "True," Hermione said. "I guess I'll have to wait two years. But you will win, Harry, and we will love you and bear your children."

Harry started to spurt, and the two girls joined Luna in gathering close. As they had stated, they licked Harry clean.

"It's going to be very odd, not having so much sex," Luna said sadly afterwards.

"I know," Ginny said. "You two will probably get it on most nights."

"You can at least fool around with your friends," Luna pointed out.

"Huh?" Harry said.

"Oh . . . I don't know," Ginny said. "I love you two so much, I don't think I could fool around with another girl."

"That's right," Hermione said. "Stella will probably be chased by some of the girls, as well as by the boys who hope to be added for her Consideration."

"Well, I'm not interested in boys," Harry said.

"Too bad," Ginny teased. "We could gather hair, and fuck you as Colin. Since he dreams of that anyway, he probably wouldn't mind."

"I don't think so."

"Not even for a bit of variety?" she teased.

"No thanks. As for girls, though. . . ."

The three witches glared at him. "Just teasing," Harry said. "Stella may look, but she stands Proxy for Harry Potter."

"Oh, I like that answer, on all levels," Luna said.

"I agree," Ginny said.

"So do I," Hermione agreed. She sat up. "I hate to say it, but Harry needs to go, and we four girls have to get ready to leave."

All four sighed, which made them laugh.

*

"Where are your parents?" Stella asked, alert for trouble.

"They are returning from camp," Siân, who had accompanied them back, said. "Dora!"

"There's no reason to scream," Tonks said, coming into the room.

"Password?" Stella said.

"Wand safety," she challenged.

"Buttocks," Stella replied.

"Right. Nice to see you're all in good shape. I've done a complete walk-through. Stella, we fixed that mirror that Sirius gave Harry. Call Remus if you leave the property. It's supposed to start raining soon, and that should last until tomorrow night."

"We'll go Muggle-shopping Tuesday, then," Hermione said, "and leave for the Burrow from the twins' shop after shopping in Diagon Alley Wednesday."

"Right," Tonks said. "I can meet you there at say Ten?"

"Alright."

"Anything else?" Siân asked.

"We need Dung to pick up something," Stella said.

Hermione grimaced. "Right, I forgot."

"What's that?"

"We want four good Wizarding Wirelesses, ones that pick up ALL the stations," Hermione told them.

"Legal or illegal?" Tonks asked.

The four teens looked at her in confusion.

"It's legal to have them, but technically you have to bring them in yourself and pay extra tax. There are ways of bringing them in and selling them legally, just not at stores. Dung can get you four illegal ones for ten Galleons each, I can get you legal ones for twenty."

The four looked at each other, and deferred to Stella, since she would be paying. "Go ahead and get the legal ones," she said. "We break enough rules as it is."

"No problem. Remember to call Remus before you go out Tuesday, and carry the mirror with you."

"Right," Stella said, surprising Tonks by giving her a hug. The women all said their goodbyes.

"Right," Hermione echoed, "let's get this place cleaned and dusted before my parents get home. Stella, we'll see if you can work any of your wandless magic on household charms."

Stella wrinkled her nose.

"Get used to it," Ginny said. "Witches get stuck doing most of the cleaning in households without house elves."

*

"That was very weird," Tonks said to Siân at Grimmauld Place.

"What? You knew what he looked like."

"Exactly. Harry looked like a girl before. Now he acts like one."

"Trust me," Siân said, "when he needs to, the boy can be a real wizard."

*

Amongst the many things the quartet had found time for over the previous two weeks, they had found bits of time to talk with Dobby. Hermione had talked with the elf about his culture (she had been embarrassed to realize that since she did not own the Hogwarts' elves, she could not free them by leaving hats around the common room). Luna asked after her odd creatures.
Stella/Harry talked food. Harry had always done some of the basic cooking and food prep at the Dursleys. The light cooking and the outdoor cooking done at the Grangers and the Mediterranean-inspired food on the island had inspired Stella to learn more about cooking of all types.

Sunday in East Anglia had started off warm, but as the front approached the temperatures would drop off to the low 50s F by dinner time. While Stella had helped the others dust the house before lunch, she had taken control of the kitchen while the trio washed their clothes and arranged their possessions in their trunks. Stella had cheated a little, by calling Dobby in to fetch some extra ingredients, but nothing else.

When the Grangers arrived late that afternoon, they found their house immaculate and filled with laughing young women and delicious smells. Hermione hugged her parents, confiscated their last supply of dirty clothes (they would spend the next few weekends at the camp, but their weeks at home), and sent them to bathe.

Hermione had told Stella that her parents would not object to the girls having small glasses of wine with dinner. Hermione escorted her parents into the small dining room. There was a small fire in the fireplace.

"My goodness," Emma said, "you girls have gone all out."

"Stella did all the cooking," Hermione pointed out.

"Where is she?" Dan asked. Stella had been the only one he had not seen much of yet.

"Putting the final touches on dinner, no doubt," Luna said.

At that moment, Ginny came in with a chilled bottle of white Chateauneuf-du-Pape. As she poured half glasses in four of the eighteen wine glasses and three-quarter glasses in two, Luna and Hermione went into the kitchen. Hermione came back with a cut loaf of homemade cheese-and-olive bread, Luna came in with a bowl of salad, and finally Stella came in carrying a kettle of soup.

"Everything looks and smells delicious," Dan told them. "What are we having?"

"A soup and salad course, main course, cheese course, and pudding," Stella said. "The soup is a three-fish and ray soup, with leeks. Hermione said you all like sushi. . . ."

"We picked up the habit last summer, in America," Emma admitted.

"So I made some of the actual flesh into sushi and boiled and strained the rest as stock," Stella went on. "I'm allowed some magic, so I used preservation spells and then covered the plates with plastic wrap. The spells will keep the plates fresh for up to two weeks, and it won't . . . scent your fridge. When you remove the plastic, the charm will disperse."

"Thank you!" Dan said, surprised.

"Where did you get the ingredients?" Emma asked.

"I could send out for the rice, wasabi, and seaweed," Stella said simply as they all sat. "The salad doesn't have any vinegar, so it won't clash with the wine. There are three types of greens, Roma tomatoes, celery, carrots, and a dressing made with herbs, olive oil, and a touch of sour cream."

The first courses were applauded. The main course was a shepherd's pie, with two more loaves of the bread and a bottle of red Chateauneuf-du-Pape. They finished off the bread with the cheese course and had Turkish coffee with the plain flan they had for pudding.

"If you'll excuse the sexist comment, you're going to make a fine wife," Dan teased. He was not certain why the other three girls found the comment so funny.

*

Hermione and Luna slept in Hermione's room, while Ginny and Stella stayed in the guest room.

"What's your pleasure tonight?" Stella whispered in Ginny's ear as they snuggled close.

"I'm going to get under the covers," Ginny whispered back. "I'm going to take your cock in my mouth, and you're going to fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth, and fill me up. Wake up early in the morning, and do it again. If Ron does bring his girlfriend home, you and Hermione will likely both be at the Lovegoods' until we go to Hogwarts. It might be a week before I can taste you again."

"So, you've decided you like it now?"

"I love having you in my mouth," Ginny admitted. "I love your tastes. I like you up my bum, too, but I adore having you against my tongue." She ducked under the covers, and found Stella's penis waiting for her, half-hard.

Ginny licked it hard, and then pulled at Stella's butt to encourage her to move. Stella started off with slow, shallow thrusts. Ginny urged her to go faster and harder.

Several times, Stella bounced against the back of Ginny's throat. She never coughed or gagged, but urged Stella to increase her pace. When Stella ejaculated, Ginny swallowed everything without losing a drop. She stayed buried under the covers, and they finally fell asleep with Stella's soft cock still in Ginny's mouth.

*

"I wonder if we'll even see Hermione next summer," Emma said sadly as she and her husband settled into bed.

"I don't know," Dan agreed. "Did you buy their explanation of those rings?"

"I don't know. They do seem more interested in this Harry than with each other, at least. Something odd is going on there."

"True. And I don't understand the dynamics of the group. Sometimes Hermione seems the leader, sometimes Stella does."

"I think Stella is the leader, but Hermione has all their respect."

"At least there's that."

*

While they were used to getting up early on the island, the quartet had lost an hour on the clock by moving back to Britain. Therefore Stella and Ginny were woken up by the sounds of movement in the house before they could make a repeat of the sex of the night before.

It was raining far too hard for even Stella to consider running. The four teens therefore joined the Grangers for a light breakfast (fresh fruit and yogurt). "We stopped by the video store on the way home last night, by the way," Dan told them as Emma finished getting ready to leave. "We picked up some videos we thought your friends would get a kick out of."

"Thanks, Dad," Hermione said.

The Grangers kissed Hermione goodbye, and said farewell to the other three girls.

"What did they rent for us?" Stella asked as she, Ginny, and Luna cleaned up from breakfast.

Hermione shook her head. "My father has an odd sense of humor," she said, pointing to a large stack of videotapes. "Some of these are ours, and some they rented. We have 'The Addams Family', 'The Nightmare Before Christmas', 'The Wizard of Oz' and 'The Wiz', something called 'Into the Woods', the Disney versions of 'Snow White' and 'Cinderella', 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', 'Beetlejuice', and 'Young Frankenstein'."

Stella blinked. "And how long will it take us to watch all these?"

Hermione glanced at the backs of the boxes. "Somewhere between twelve and fourteen hours, I'd say."

"I thought we might take some videos of ourselves," Ginny pouted.

"What are your father's favorites?" Stella asked. "We can watch them tonight and tomorrow night."

"Well, I think we can forget 'The Wiz'," Hermione said, wrinkling her nose. "We'll watch some of these tomorrow, too. We can watch some of these videos, as well as make one of our own."

*

"Hi!" Hermione said, waving at the video camera. "I'm starting off, since this was mostly my idea. Stella is behind the camera." Soft Baroque lute music started playing in the background. Hermione did not try keeping in time with the music, but simply stripped off her clothes. As she did so, Luna and Ginny came into view as the camera's focus went back. Over the next five minutes, it changed from long-range to mid-range to close-ups, as the three girls traded kisses.
Hermione then laid down on the sofa (which had been covered with a sheet), letting her left foot stay on the carpet and propping her right ankle over the back of the sofa. Luna laid on the bottom of the sofa, and starting licking up Hermione's left thigh.

The camera, which had been basically stationary, now moved so that the shot came from over Hermione's right shoulder. It would change locations, to vary the shooting from over Hermione's right shoulder to over her right thigh.

Luna meanwhile had licked up Hermione's inner thigh and licking around her labia. Ginny's hand came in and out of the shot, massaging Hermione's breasts, as the camera changed its angle. The microphones picked up Hermione's slowly increasing moans, started from the little grunts of pleasure until she started calling out Luna's name, commanding her on how to lick and suck her labia and clit. As Hermione climaxed, the camera shifted its focus from Luna's probing tongue to Hermione's face.

As Hermione came down from her climax, the camera moved back to its original location, set upon a tripod. Stella now moved into the wide-shot. She danced before the camera, and in less than a minute, she danced off, followed by Hermione, who moved much slower.

Luna now assumed the same position as Hermione. Ginny, however, crawled up onto Luna. The camera again moved, this time to capture their ardent 69. The camera took its time moving from one extended tongue to the other, as the two girls merely licked their way to their climaxes with little variations.

Hermione helped the two younger girls to sit up on the sofa, and then sat in between. Each took turns standing and preening before the camera. All three hoped they would grow in beauty over the next few years. Each knew, however, that they would never look so young and fresh as they did at that moment. They wanted themselves preserved as they were.

The camera was again placed down. Stella moved into camera range, and exchanged kisses and caresses with the three, before taking her place on the sofa solo. She sat on the sofa, her right foot on the sofa her left on the floor. Hermione took over the camera and zoomed in as Stella changed her genitals from female to male and back again.

The camera panned back, and Stella slowly changed into Harry. He waved, and Ginny came over and knelt before him. Hermione took the camera mobile and caught Ginny popping Harry's cock into her mouth to fluff him. When he was fully hard, Harry made his cock different sizes, before going back to normal.

Harry then laid back against the armrest and assumed a position similar to what Hermione had, after casting the lubrication spell on Ginny's rectum. Luna then took Polyjuice, and transformed into another version of Harry.

As Ginny sucked Harry's cock, Luna eased slowly into Ginny's rectum. The camera moved back and forth between Ginny's face, eagerly sucking, and her bucking arse. Luna didn't last long in Ginny's tight arse, however, and she soon shot over Ginny's back.

As Luna stood, she took the camera from Hermione, and caught Hermione licking up the semen from Ginny's back.

The camera cut at that point, and when it restarted, Ginny and Luna were kneeling on the floor. Harry was standing in front of them, his cock now about fourteen inches. He jacked off the base while Luna and Ginny took turns licking the glans. In short order, he shot all over both of their faces. The two then licked each other's face clean. Then it cut again.

Coming back on, Harry was again laying on the sofa. He turned back into Stella as Hermione knelt on the sofa at his feet. She drank down a Polyjuice dose as Stella cast the lubrication spell on herself. Hermione leaned over Stella and slowly inserted her cock into Stella's vagina.

"I love being inside your sweet pussy," Hermione moaned in Harry's voice.

"I love having your hard cock inside me," Stella replied. Hermione pumped into Stella for less than a minute, before pulling out and shooting all over Stella's belly.

Ginny darted forwards and licked Hermione's cock clean. Hermione then took over the camera as the other two girls licked Stella clean. Then the camera went off.

The short time remaining on the rest of the two hour tape showed the four girls on the sofa, kissing and tickling each other. They would pack the tape carefully next to the two they had taken of them playing outside at the camp, and added twenty more Polaroids to their collection.

*

The girls watched 'The Wizard of Oz' and after they ran out their own tape kissing, they fast-forwarded through 'The Wiz' before eating a slightly late lunch. After lunch, they saw the two Disney videos and 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.

The day stayed wet and chilly. Stella made more bread and a beef, leek, and turnip stew. They had just enough of the soup from the night before to have a small cup with dinner, and then had the stew over the remains of the shepherd's pie. For dessert, they had creme brulee as they started watching 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. Luna and Stella loved it, although Ginny was a bit confused by the overall plot, or lack thereof. All of them enjoyed 'Young Frankenstein, although neither Luna nor Ginny got any of the references (and Stella had missed most of them).

The girls watched 'Beetlejuice' the next morning before leaving on their Muggle shopping spree. They left a little after 10:00 and came back at 3:00, loaded down with over £1000 of clothes (over a third for Stella or Harry, most of the rest for Ginny or Luna), £600 worth of gifts, and some £500 of other odds and ends, including sheet music for Stella. They watched 'The Addams Family' after they had put away their clothes and other goodies and taken another twenty Polaroids of themselves in different outfits. They had also stopped in at two News Agents and bought a wide range of periodicals. They would go through them and order any that appealed to them. Hogwarts did have a mail drop for Muggle mail service.

In the short time they had left before the Grangers got home at 6:30 (the Grangers were bringing pizza, so Stella didn't have to cook), Luna, Ginny, and Stella sketched out essays on the movies they could turn in to their Muggle Studies professor.

*

Wednesday, August 28, 1996

Dobby would be moving their trunks and Crookshanks to the Lovegood cottage, or in Ginny's case the Burrow. After saying farewell to the Grangers, the quartet went into the parlor, where the fireplace was connected to the Floo for a quarter of an hour that morning. They Flooed through to the Leaky Cauldron.

The girls brushed themselves off, stopped by the bar to thank Tom for the use of the fireplace, and went into Diagon Alley. Despite Hermione and Luna's desires, they stayed away from Flourish and Blotts. After all, they had spent plenty of time and money there earlier that summer. They likewise stayed away from the broomstick shop.

Instead, they poked into some of the smaller shops. They visited two used bookstores, and Stella was glad they had brought special knapsacks which could be loaded with a dozen times their apparent size, as they spent over 600 Galleons in those two shops alone. They also spent a lot in the News Agents. Harry had never paid much attention to it, and Hermione had never had the extra pocket money to actually buy anything. Now, however, Stella and Hermione bought six dozen foreign newspapers and periodicals, with some advice from Luna. The surprised newsagent assured them that she could supply future editions of any that caught their fancy via owl.

They poked around six junk shops, three general stores, a pawn shop, a stationary store, the pet shop, two magical music shops (magical records were the size of Muggle 45s, and played at the touch of a wand, and each lasted up to thirty minutes a side; Stella also bought some sheet music), a sweet shop, a bakery, the deli, and a grocers (they would be bringing goodies for the Weasleys and Mr. Lovegood), four informal or used clothing shops, and the apothecary and cauldron supply stores. In between all these stops, they ate lunch at one of the cafes. After a final stop at a florist, they went into Weasley Wizard Wheezes, which they had noticed on their perambulations was one of the busier shops.

By the time they staggered in the twins' shop, they were glad they had the knapsacks, and that Stella had the huge, multi-compartment trunk to store things in later.

"Hello, hello! George! Look who's here!" Fred then withdrew to a strategic location.
George popped his head around the corner of an aisle, and the girls saw Katie Bell was with him.

"Hi, girls! You're all looking well," George said, coming over to give Ginny a hug.

"Hi, George," Stella said in a friendly manner. She turned to Katie. "You must be Katie Bell. George, Ginny, and Harry have told me all about you."

"Hello," Katie said, a tad confused. Fred had been whispering lots of innuendo in her ear over the previous weeks.

Stella looked at Katie's hand, and saw a silver ring on her left hand that had not been there before the summer. "Are congratulations in order?"

"Yes," Katie said smiling. "Harry and Ron's actions have gotten George moving. You know Harry?"

"I trained with him, helping him duel, all July," Stella said.

"I see you are also Considering someone."

"Oh, yes. I'm sure I'm off the market. Are you staying at the Weasleys', too?"

"Yes, although I'll be coming in to help out with the rush."

"Where is Mum putting everyone?" Ginny asked. "Or isn't Ron's new girlfriend coming?"

"She and Ron should be there," George said, setting out merchandise. "Katie and Sarah are sharing Percy's old room. You confused Mum with your message about no cooking tonight."

"We picked up enough food for at least twenty," Stella said.

"You've never seen Ron eat," George said.

"I have, and even including Katie, Sarah, and Mister Lovegood, we should have enough to eat," Hermione said.

"Bill and Fleur, and Percy and Penny, will be there, too," George said.

"That's what? Fifteen?" Stella asked.

"Mister and Mrs. Weasley, five Weasley brothers with four women, the four of us, and Luna's father," Hermione corrected. "Sixteen."

Stella fished out a few Galleons. "Could you bring along a few more cases of butterbeer? This is supposed to be our treat. Or, if you don't have time, we could bring them down from the Leaky Cauldron and you could just bring them along?"

"No, Mum will be wondering where you lot are. Do you have any so far?"

"One case each of butterbeer, lemonade, and pumpkin fizz," Hermione said.

George picked up all the Galleons but three and handed them back to Stella. "I'll get a quarter keg, and we'll tap that first."

"Thank you, George."

"You're welcome. Remind Mum we'll be there around a quarter past Six."
Sign up to rate and review this story