Categories > Books > Harry Potter > RS- Transforming Harry

The end of summer

by DrT

The summer ends at the Burrow. Stella meets Ron.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Ron - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-11-16 - 8172 words - Complete

?Blocked
RS- Transforming Harry
Part VI – The end of summer

Harry never wondered how magicals differed from Muggles. He should have. When it’s discovered Harry has metamorphing abilities, life will be very different. HP/HG/LL/GW, some bisexuality & slash.

The Harry Potter canon and characters are owned by She-Who-Must-Be-Mentioned and many minions. This fic shows what hormonal teens wished they could get away with.

*

Chapter XI

Thursday, August 29, 1996

Molly Weasley laid in bed, trying to work herself up to getting out of bed. Unusually, she had not slept well the night before.

She laid there, thinking. She wondered for a brief instant why she had slept so poorly. All her children but one had been home the night before. One of her boys was married, one was engaged, and two were Considering very nice young women. The Burrow was better protected than it had ever been. Her husband's career was still slightly stuck, but he had at least been given eight assistants, in part to keep an eye on disturbances in the Muggle world.

In part, she realized, she was upset by, or perhaps for, her daughter. She could ask for no better prospective son-in-law than Harry Potter. From the moment that scrawny, scruffy, sad-looking boy had asked for directions to Platform 9 3/4, Molly had wanted to hug him and mother him, and that was before she learned who he was, before he made Ron so happy by befriending him, before he had proven himself a hero, and had saved their beloved daughter. No, she could not fully approve Harry's relationships with Ginny, Luna, and Hermione. A discussion with Dumbledore had only partially relieved her mind. In fact, if it had not been Harry, and if the girls had not been Hermione and Luna, Molly would still have been screaming, no matter what the situation had been, no matter the legality of the situation.

At least Harry was safely out of the country, and perhaps two of the girls would decide to Consider other boys. Hopefully Ginny would be the eventual winner, but Molly would cherish whomever Harry loved.

'No', Molly thought. 'The real problem was dinner'. It was almost the first time she had not had to worry about dinner at all since soon after her marriage. It was certainly the first time she had not had to clean up a mess afterwards when one of the younger generation had tried to fix a meal. It was a small sign that the next generation was coming along.

At least the youngsters had all gotten along. Ron had seemed a bit wary of Stella, but after they, and Sarah and Ginny, had flown for an hour all of them had seemed friends.

Ron had been named the Quidditch captain, and came back happy, as Sarah and Ginny would be joining Katie on the Chaser line. Stella had impressed both Ron and Sarah. Ron as coming into his own. Molly knew she should dwell on the positive things, like Ron's life.

Molly sighed and got up and went into the small lav adjoining the master bedroom, coming out dressed ten minutes later. She glanced at the clock, and was shocked to see it was 6:25. She was way behind schedule.

*

Molly was startled to detect lovely smells coming from the kitchen. She looked in, and saw that Hermione had already arrived from the Lovegoods. She was beating down bread dough so it could make its second rising. Stella was at the stove, adding sliced potatoes that had been baked the night before to some frying chives, and there was a pot of coffee perking away while a kettle was just starting to heat up for those who preferred tea.

Molly watched, fascinated as Stella rescued the dough before Hermione had turned the dough into flatbread. Hermione laughed at herself, which was certainly a first as far as Molly could remember.

Hermione next laid out bacon on a cooking sheet while Stella created some sort of batter. Hermione popped the bacon into the oven and started breaking two dozen eggs into a bowl, which she then beat together. "What should I add to the eggs to make them like yours?"

Stella shrugged. "You know I've never made them the same way twice."

"Come on!"

"Watch the chives and onions," Stella said. She added a few dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, and small amounts of pepper, paprika, celery seeds, basil, and a little water to the eggs. She set Hermione to grating cheese as she rescued the onions.

"What's all this, dears?" Molly asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Just trying to make your life a little easier, Mrs. Weasley," Stella answered. "Tea? Or do you want to wait for the coffee?"

"Tea, dear. Err, you do know the first shift will be down in about twenty-five minutes?"

"Yes," Stella said. "Why? Are we forgetting something?" she asked, flipping the potatoes and moving over to chop some celery and tomatoes. She turned a carafe of something a quarter rotation near the stove.

"Good morning, dear. Is anyone else up. . . ." Arthur stared. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Mister Weasley," Hermione and Stella chorused. "Who else needs to be up?" Stella asked.

"Fred, George, and Katie," Molly said. "Shall I?" she asked, starting to rise.

"May I, please?" Stella said with a devilish grin that made the Weasleys smile back. Molly nodded, now curious.

With a snap of her fingers, two small silver birds flew up the stairs. "A wandless messenger spell?" Arthur said, surprised. "I am impressed. Most people have a difficult time with those spells with a wand and under the best of circumstances." Two male screams were heard as the spells struck home.

"Oh, dear," Stella said with a grin, "I must have made them a tad too strong." The other three returned the grin. "Do you want to wait for them?"

"No, no. What do we have?"

"Fried potatoes, cheese omelets, bacon, and American flapjacks, or hot cakes if you prefer, with American maple syrup, although the potatoes aren't ready yet."

"Sounds delicious."

*

Ron, Sarah, Ginny, and Luna ate as the 'last shift', as the bread was baking. "Instead of, what are those Druid aurors called again?" Ginny asked.

"A cigfran, or raven if you prefer."

"Then instead of becoming a raven, people will want you to be a cook."

"Ha ha," Stella said. "Ron, do you want about half an omelet more and a few more potatoes?"

"Yes, please. Are there any more flapjacks?"

"No, no more batter. Sorry. Your father and Fred ate more than I anticipated."

"That's alright. This should be fine."

"Seriously, you are a good cook," Sarah said.

"Thanks, but cooking and cleaning for two hours every morning, even with magic, is too much work to want to do it every day, day in and day out, especially for a crew this size." She sat and helped herself to a glass of milk. "What's on for today?"

Ron shrugged. "I have to admit, I'm still a bit off. That potion to make the change in time easier to handle didn't help as much as I thought it would."

"You shouldn't nap, if you can help it," Hermione said. "Did you two finish all your summer work?"

"Not quite," Sarah said. "I'm not looking forward to these O.W.L.s. They sound worse than our WTs."

"They're pretty much the same," Stella said. "We can help you get caught up."

"Isn't it a little late?" Hermione asked.

Stella, Ginny, Ron, and Sarah stared at her.

"What?" Hermione demanded.

"We had flying camp!" Ron said.

"Flying is important!" Stella agreed. Hermione rolled her eyes.

*

To Hermione's slight surprise, Ron had done most of his summer work, and Sarah had done all her work, although she had hoped for some more revision. Stella went over Ron's work (to Hermione's disgust, since Stella did not mind Ron copying her ideas, just not her language). Hermione, Luna, and Ginny went over Sarah's work, and pointed out where her assignments were different from Luna and Ginny's. (The first five years at Hogwarts and Salem were similar. Her extra courses were Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures. Sarah was actually well-ahead of the Hogwarts Fifth year in History of Magic, and her work was only fairly different in content in Muggle Studies.) To their collective surprise, this had not taken long at all.
Mrs. Weasley had fixed them sandwiches and had left to take care of business. Stella had promised to cook dinner again that night, so after an early lunch, the six teens walked to Ottery St. Catchpole for supplies. Coming back, all the teens played flag tag (despite Hermione's caustic and loud protests). Stella again won, although only by one flag.

"I have to say," Ron said, wiping the sweat from his forehead, "that was some of the best flying I've ever seen."

"Really?"

"Really," Sarah agreed. "You would have outclassed every student at flying camp, and all the instructors except two or three, and I could be wrong about that. I've never seen anyone under twenty fly like that."

"Harry comes close," Ron said, "but I don't think he could have done that barrel roll drive as tightly as you did."

"What about Viktor?" Hermione asked. "He was only a year older than you are at the World Cup."

"Vicky was about the same," Ron grudgingly admitted. Hermione snarled a bit, but said nothing. "Merlin, it is HOT. I thought it was supposed to stay cool."

"I wish we could cool off," Sarah said.

"When's your mum coming back?" Stella asked, grinning evilly.

"About another three hours, why?" Ron asked.

"We could take a quick dip in the pond and dry off in the sun," Stella said.

Everyone stopped at stared at her. "What?" Stella demanded. "We're all friends, and we aren't shy, are we? We're all Considering partners, so there won't be any fooling around."

"You first," Sarah dared.

"Any objections?"

Ron was speechless.

"Speak now, 'cause if you don't, you'll lose your knickers," Stella warned.

Ron still said nothing. Sarah grabbed him by one hand and Stella took him by the other, leading Ron and Sarah to the pond. Stella quickly toed off her trainers, pulled off her NY Yankees t-shirt, and pulled down her shorts. "What?" she demanded, her hands on her hips. Luna was the only other person stripping.

Hermione and Ginny quickly stripped down to their underwear, followed by Sarah. "Hermione, you have the water-proof sun-screen?" Stella asked.

"I never travel in the summer without it," Hermione said.

"Well, Ron?" Stella demanded. Ron's face and ears were bright red, and he started stripping. As he pulled his old Cannon's shirt off, Stella finished stripping and jumped into the deep end of the pond. By the time Ron had untangled himself, Luna and Hermione had joined her, and Ginny was on her way. "Put lots of sun-screen on!" Stella called.

"This is embarrassing," Ron muttered.

"Oh, give the girls a show," Sarah said back. "Now hush and let me slather this on you. You don't want a sunburn!"

"That's right!" Ginny called out, "especially on your little bits!"

"You keep your eyes off my bits!" Ron shouted back. "Hey, you girls are suspiciously tan!"

"All over," Stella agreed, standing. Luna did the same. "Nicely tan all over, without over-tanning and ruining the skin," she taunted.

"Hey, he's mine!" Sarah yelled.

Suddenly, the four girls rushed out of the water, grabbed the partially sun screened Ron and tossed him into the pond. He was slightly surprised at how strong Ginny and especially Stella were. Luna came back out and helped Sarah sun-screen herself while the others continued attacking Ron. Then they went and helped dunk Ron.

After splashing about for some ten minutes, they came out and laid on the grass. All of them put on sun screen after drying in the sun for a few minutes.

"Why are you girls so tan?" Ron asked.

"Can you keep it a secret, Ron?" Stella asked.

"What kind of secret?"

"Like the kind you don't let out, the kind true friends trust each other with."

"Alright."

"We spent two weeks on a private island, mostly alone. The tutor who came to help train us in dueling was a woman, so we spent most of the time naked."

"Wicked."

"Could I ask you a personal question?" Sarah asked.

"Sure."

"Do all Hogwarts girl, well, shave. . . ."

"Well, we don't exactly shave now, but most of the girls over fifteen do," Hermione said.

"May I take care of that?" Stella asked. "I learned a really neat bit of wandless magic." Ginny frowned.

"Sure, I guess."

Stella came over close. "Spread your legs."

Sarah did so. Stella ran her forefinger over Sarah's public hair. Then she learned close and blew it all off.

"That felt . . . nice and tingly," Sarah said, a bit embarrassed.

"We don't know how long it lasts," Hermione said. "She only did it once to us, last week, and it hasn't started to grow back yet."

Stella stood and went over to her clothes. "I guess I'd best get supper started for the slavering horde."

"Do eleven people constitute a horde?" Hermione asked.

"If you don't know, then no one does," Stella said, smiling and holding out her hand. "You other folk go collect that firewood!"

*

While only eleven people were expected (Arthur and Molly; Fred, George, and Katie; and the six younger teens), Stella cooked for fifteen. She knew leftovers did not stick around long at the Weasleys.

Using magic, Stella had created a shallow trench, where they started a fire. Stella also created a grate and a spit to lay over the fire. When the Weasleys and Katie arrived, there were five ducks magically roasting on the spit and maize and foil-wrapped potatoes roasting inside the coals. Stella also put together kabobs of pre-cooked sausage slices, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and onion slices and had them ready to grill.

"You're spoiling us," Arthur said.

"It's easy to cook like this, when you only have to do it a few times," Stella said, which made Molly nod with approval. Then Molly frowned. "What is THAT, George Weasley?"

"Two bottles of wine," George said. He turned to Stella. "Is this right?"

"Yes, a Beaujolais-Villages," Stella said. She turned to Mrs. Weasley, "I should have asked, sorry. You don't mind, do you, us splitting two bottles between eleven people?"

"No," Mrs. Weasley allowed. "No, that's fine."

"Is there room for a twelfth, or should I return after dinner?"

"Albus! What a surprise!" The Weasleys looked at Stella.

"I've seen Ron and Fred eat," Stella said. "There's still plenty."

"Thank you," Dumbledore said. "I needed a private word with Miss Green, and had hoped not to catch you at dinner. Again, my apologies."

*

Stella and Dumbledore sat near the pond, where Dumbledore made certain of their privacy. "I have to say, I am impressed," Dumbledore said. "You are both quite the cook and quite the gourmet."

"Dobby was quite a good teacher," Stella said. "He watched a chef at Malfoy Manor for years, and got me some interesting American and French cookbooks, and some books on wine."

"I am also impressed by your role."

"Speaking of that. . . ."

"Yes?"

Stella looked at the ground. "Spending almost my entire time like this isn't . . . going to make me into a girl, is it?"

"No. . . ."

"I mean, Sirius spent all that time as a dog. . . ."

"The two transformations are different, but even an animagus who spends years in his animal form will not truly become the animal, although it will highlight the animal's characteristics within the wizard whenever he does turn back. Likewise, our personalities are made up of many different aspects. Some feminine aspects might come closer to the surface, but Harry will have no problem reasserting himself. And do not mistake a talent for cooking as feminine."

"Yes, sir." Stella sighed. "I just wish I could tell Ron. He's going to be very angry."

"He very likely will be angry. How much depends on how you treat him. You did not have to invite his intended over."

"I did," Stella said. "He both wanted her here, and needed her here. I'm just surprised she was allowed to come on such short notice."

Dumbledore shrugged. "Her family want her married, and she wants to marry Ronald. I had the choice of making her transfer easy or difficult. I preferred to make it easy."

Stella squared her shoulders. "What was it you wanted to talk to me about, sir?"

"This is for your ears only. It is not to be shared with your lovers."

"Yes, sir."

"No names are to be used between us, with one exception which I shall speak and you shall not repeat. Do not mention any other name to anyone else, not even to me, except in my office or where I say it is safe." Stella nodded. "You know of my spy, of course." Stella nodded again. "I have succeeded in gaining three other informants. Two are less highly-placed, and one is an insider who is not yet marked, and whom I hope never will be. Most of Voldemort's plans are concentrated on Azkaban at the moment, and hitting isolated targets."

"We heard some reports of those on various wireless newscasts," Stella said.

"Good. The only plot you need worry about is that young Mister Malfoy has been ordered to seduce you, romantically as well as to Voldemort's side."

Stella snorted, but she had noticed that Dumbledore had blocked his mouth, so that none could read his lips, if they were being spied upon.

"I understand your reaction. However, and on this point you may consult with your three lovers, it may be in our interests for you not to reject him totally, assuming he can act in a reasonably courteous and tactful manner."

"Him?"

"If he cannot not, well, then there's nothing you can do about it except reject him. If he can manage it, however, you might consider making casual friends with him."

"Why?"

"If he totally fails, he may be given the choice of being killed or killing you. If he shows any sign of success, he will not have to choose until next June."

"This is the name?"

Dumbledore nodded. Stella leaned in so that none could even read her lips. "You trust him to have been honest?"

"He is confused, and would prefer to stay neutral. He confessed this not to me, but to his godfather, the spy."

Stella thought about that. "I'll see what I can do, but Ron will have a fit, even if I tell him I am drawing this person out."

"That would be Ronald's natural reaction, so you should leave it to him."

"More cover?"

"More cover."

"Have you found us a private meeting place yet?"

"The collapsed tunnel behind the mirror. You know of it?"

"I do."

"The area has been rearranged with a new password, a lavatory a bath, a sitting room, and a small study. Remus shall be giving you a copy of the Marauders' Map. It will be in a package on your bed at Hogwarts. Your name shall appear there as Stella Green."

"Good. Thank you."

"And here."

"What's this? A prefect's badge?"

"I have been forced to remove Miss Parkinson, and therefore Mister Malfoy, as prefects, although Mister Malfoy will be the Slytherin Quidditch captain. Mister Zabini and Miss Greengrass as the new Slytherin prefects. I have also named four people as extra security prefects. You, Miss Davis, Mister Entwhistle, and Mister Finch-Fletchley will take those posts. You are the security chief, and will oversee all prefect patrols."

"And won't people wonder why a new girl was named?"

"Because you are a trained Druid warrior and, because you are new, you are more neutral."

"I doubt that last point will be considered valid for long. And I don't know about Tracy, but Justin will want to talk a person into submission, and Kevin will think about it for ten minutes before choosing the perfect hex."

"They are added patrollers, and give you the excuse to be anywhere except the private quarters of the staff."

"And?"

"That's it."

"No, sir," Stella said.

"What do you mean?"

"Who do I report to?"

Dumbledore frowned. "What do you mean?"

"The prefects are an extension of you and the staff, particularly the Heads of House. I should be seen as answerable only to you." She paused, and then added, "Not that I could in any way give orders to the staff, of course, but Professor Snape has a reputation to keep, which might interfere with what I might have to do."

Dumbledore considered that. "Do not think I shall automatically side with you."

"I won't, as long as you don't automatically side against me, either," she retorted. "In a sense, you're passing me off as security personnel, acting outside my place as a student."

"A valid point. Very well, I agree and will so inform the staff." Dumbledore stood and waved down his wards. "Goodnight, Stella.

"Good night, sir."

"You might wish to mention this last point to your fellow prefects who are here."

"I forgot to ask, is Katie Head Girl?"

"She is, despite one professor's protest that, since Miss Granger is the most likely candidate for next year, Gryffindor will have three Head Girls in a row."

"Well, we haven't had a Head Boy since Percy."

"So I pointed out. And what are you up to for the rest of the evening?"

"Talking with Katie, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny, while I bake five quiches for breakfast. I'll be spending the night at the Lovegoods."

*
Stella and Luna laid cuddled in Luna's bed, protected by silencing wards. Luna was laying partially atop her lover, her head nestled between Stella's generous C-cups, her right hand gently massaging Stella's clit.

"You annoyed a rather large number of people today," Luna said.

"Really? Who?"

"Mrs. Weasley, for one."

"She appreciated it by dinner," Stella pointed out.

"True, but you still annoyed her. The greengrocer."

"The maize was wormy and old, and those mushrooms were almost as stale. And I made Dobby happy by having him get us better produce."

"True on both counts. I never said you weren't at least partially justified. Sarah."

"How?"

"She was embarrassed to strip, and jealous that Ron spent almost as much time looking at you as he did her."

"Okay, I grant you that one."

"Ginny."

"When?"

"When you 'shaved' Sarah. She, like Ron, tends to be jealous."

"True. Did it upset you or Hermione?"

"It didn't please either of us, but I wasn't upset. I don't think Hermione was, either. Was it a ploy so that you could stroke most of the girls at Hogwarts? It feels nicer and lasts longer than any other method."

"That would upset Ginny," Stella acknowledged.

"Maybe not. If you did it for everyone, it wouldn't seem so special to us, but neither would it be special for you to do it with others."

"I'll have to think about that, then. Who else?"

"You did needle Fred at dinner."

"True, but that was deliberate. He's always liked teasing and even taunting people a little, much more so than George. Anyone else?"

"Katie and Ron."

"I don't blame them. I don't know if this was a good idea of Dumbledore's or not. We'll have to see."

"True. Does this feel pleasant?" She leaned in and licked Stella's nipple with her long tongue and rubbed Stella's clit just a little more firmly.

"Very pleasant."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I suppose about half as much as your rubbing my cock, and about a third what I felt when I was you."

"May I try to give you an orgasm as a total girl?"

"Yes."

Luna licked down Stella's belly, and her long tongue licked away at Stella's clit and her labia, as Luna also fingered her. Then, after over a minute, her finger wet with saliva, Luna worked it up into Stella's rectum. Stella still had Harry's prostate.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Stella said.

"Why not?"

"Because it might try and squirt, with no place to easily go."

"Ah . . . then give it some place a bit larger than what you’re showing for it to go."

"Small?"

"I want you all in my mouth, where my tongue can swirl all around it."

Stella complied, and soon had a three inch cock, almost half of it the crown.

"Delicious," Luna said, returning to sucking, this time the cock. Her finger started wriggling again against the prostate.

"You love my cock, no matter what it looks like, don't you?" Stella whispered.

"MMMmmmm," Luna moaned the affirmative.

"Luna?"

"MMmmm?"

"Hum for me." Luna often hummed as she did household tasks.

Luna's frenetic sucking slowed, and she hummed a lullaby, pulling her her finger out of Stella's arse.

Stella was soon moaning, and Luna hummed louder. On the second chorus, Stella ejaculated into Luna's mouth, which effectively ended the humming.

*

Chapter XII

Friday, August 30, 1996

"Good morning, Minerva. You're here early. Would you care for some tea?"

"No, thank you."

"You're looking a tad flustered, if you'll excuse my saying so."

"I am," McGonagall admitted to Dumbledore's surprise.

"Why?"

"I received the pledge information from the Ministry last night."

Dumbledore shrugged. "How few are there?" Every year, it seemed as if there were fewer and fewer pledged couples, although many witches became formally pledged in their final year. There were only three witches entering the Seventh year who had been pledged in any formal way at the end of the previous year.

"How many should we have?" McGonagall challenged.

"The Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh years are the smallest classes we have had in three hundred years," Dumbledore mused. "Not counting our two transfers, we have twenty-four female Seventh years, and twenty-one each in the Sixth and Fifth years. Based on recent trends, we probably have five or six pledged in the Seventh year and an equal number under serious Consideration, and may have two or three under Consideration in the Fifth year, with the Sixth years in between."

"Well, guess again. Nearly Sixth or Seventh year witch is either under Consideration or formally pledged, not all publically."

"Ah," Dumbledore said with a smile. "They forget that formal pledges are oft recorded by the magical quills. However, I am surprised that all the Seventh years are at least under Consideration. And the Fifth years?"

"Twelve, three of them already betrothed!"

"Are any of them betrothed to Fifth years?"

"No."

"Then we shall have to enlarge the Talk by adding all the Fifth year girls."

"There is one other pledge you need to know about, Albus." McGonagall handed him a sheet of parchment.

"This is a bit unexpected, especially on Mister Weasley's part. Thank you."

"I'll speak with Severus. You know how much he likes 'The Talk'." McGonagall smiled grimly and left.

"Fawkes? Will you take a message to Stella?"

"Awwwwk!"

*

Ginny and Hermione flooed over to the Lovegoods a little before 9:00 in the morning. The girls hugged, and then they sat around over cups of hot chocolate.

"I don't want to go back to Hogwarts," Ginny finally said.

"I don't either, to tell the truth," Hermione confessed. "We've become too close to want to go back to school."

"It's unlikely we'll ever be this alone again," Luna pointed out.

"Do you have the Polyjuice?" Stella asked.

The other three thought about that.

"We aren't going to be assured of an hour alone at Hogwarts," Stella pointed out.

"Do you want to take it?" Hermione asked.

"Not unless you want me to," Stella answered. Harry turned back into himself, and stretched. "I can't make love to all three of you. You three can make love to me."

"I think you should take this chance to be a girl," Hermione said. Then she hesitated.

"What?"

"We could make love to you at the same time."

Harry and Ginny both frowned. "How?" Harry asked.

"Three penises, three orifices," Hermione pointed out with a shrug.

"Which of you should I be?"

"Luna," Hermione said. "She's the tallest, and we might need the room."

Luna stood up, "Let's go to my bedroom," she said. The four retired upstairs.

*

It was not easy working out the mechanics after they took the Polyjuice. Fitting two of the Polyjuiced Harrys inside of Luna!Harry was easy, three was difficult. It took a little time to work out Hermione laying on the bed with Harry astride her. Luna took Harry from behind. Ginny ended up kneeling over Hermione's face so that Harry could suck her, which did not overly please Hermione. She ended up mostly keeping her eyes closed.

It was far from the best sex any of the four had enjoyed, as it was cramped and uncomfortable. It was far from the most emotionally satisfying session the four had had. It seemed, however, to link the four together more tightly magically, to their collective surprise.

None made any comment when they were finished. They showered in twos, and then Harry changed back into Stella. They then flooed back to the Burrow, to spend the cloudy, windy day helping Ron and especially Sarah revise.

*

Just before lunch, Fawkes dropped off a message to Stella.

"What is it?" Hermione asked, since all the teens were curious.

Stella said nothing for a moment as she thought. "I need to talk with you three before lunch. Ron, Sarah, I may need to speak with you after."

That was all she would say to Ron and Sarah, other than telling them they would all floo through to the Lovegoods after lunch.

*

"What's wrong?" Ron asked nervously, as they all sat in the Lovegoods' small parlor.

"I must speak of something you thought might not be revealed. I must ask you to wait until we are finished to decide if you are going to be upset."

That confused Ron a bit. "Oookay. . . ."

"Have you told Sarah about your relationship with Harry?"

"You mean?" Ron sketched kneeling. Stella nodded. "I have."

"We don't know what you're talking about," Hermione pointed out.

"I became Harry's liegeman," Ron said defiantly. The three girls were surprised, and dared say nothing.

"Would both of you take a blood oath of secrecy to Harry? These three are pledged and bonded to Harry" (Ron and Sarah looked shocked at that) "and have received some basic Occlumency training. I have been given permission from Dumbledore to include you two in a major secret, if I see fit. I know Harry would want both of you included. If you agree," Stella warned, "the oath must take place. You will know the secret, but you will only be able to speak of it when Harry is fully present, or until he releases the oath. That won't be for at least ten months or until the fall of Voldemort, whichever comes second."

"I don't know Harry," Sarah said. She turned to Ron. "I'll do whatever you decide, Ron."

"I want to know," Ron said. "Why the oath?"

"It's that important to the war," Stella answered simply.

"I still want to know, and I would like you to include Sarah."

Stella turned to the three other girls. "Any objections?" All three shook their heads. "Then I'll be right back."

Ron and Sarah sat nervously, until Stella came back a few minutes later, barefoot and wearing a dressing gown. "Last chance," She said.

Ron stood. "I am pledged to Harry Potter. If he wants me to know, I want to know, under whatever conditions are required."

Sarah stood next to Ron. "I am pledged to Ronald Weasley. I stand with him."

Stella took off the dressing gown, and to everyone's surprise, she was nude except for a loose pair of boys' boxer shorts. "First, I am a metamorphmagus."

"Like Tonks?" Ron asked.

"Yes." Stella looked at Sarah.

"I know what they are," she answered.

"Second," Stella said transforming, "I am really Harry Potter."

Sarah was surprised.

Ron was stunned.

"Ron?" Harry asked.

Ron suddenly grabbed Harry and to his shock, hugged him tightly. "I've missed you, mate," Ron said.

"I've missed you, too, Ron. Now, let's get this oath done, and then we can talk."

*

"Why did Dumbledore suggest this?" Hermione asked an hour later, when they were finished with the oaths.

"Apparently, Ron's pledge was recorded somehow, and was reported to Dumbledore," Harry answered. He looked at Ron again. "I am sorry, Ron. I wanted to tell you all along."

"I understand. So, I won't be able to call you Harry when you're Stella, right?"

"Right. If you had been on it at the beginning, you'd have had a month to get used to the idea, and with some training the oath wouldn't be necessary."

Ron shrugged. He looked at his sister and two friends. "Aren't you going to ask why Harry didn't tell you about our pledge?"

"No," Hermione said.

"It merely formalized your deep friendship," Luna said.

"It's more than friendship on Ron's part," Sarah said.

"Sarah!"

"Tell them, Ron. Get everything out in the open."

"I can't," Ron said, ashamed. Ginny could easily block the path to the door, so Ron went and sat, facing away from everyone. "You do it," he said.

"Ron loves me," Sarah said. "He still loves you a bit, too," she added to Hermione. "But Harry, Ron has also been attracted to you for a long time."

"Really?"

"Really. Since you first came to the Burrow, before your Second year. He was thrilled when you named him as the person you cared for most before the Second Task. He loves you in every way he can, Harry. Don't reject him."

"If you mean I should go all Colin Creevy on him, well, I can't do that," Harry said. He walked over to Ron and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I certainly don't reject you as my best mate, my brother, or my liegeman and councilor."

"Thank you, Harry."

"Harry," Hermione said.

"Yes?"

"Perhaps you need to reconsider a statement you made. After all, you did say things like that come back to haunt you and come true."

Harry grimaced.

"Harry," Sarah said, "are you at all attracted to Ron?"

"A little, but I'm sorry, I just . . . couldn't."

"But Stella could," Ginny said.

"What?" Harry protested. He had seen where Hermione was headed, and had seen a gleam in Luna's eye as well. He had not expected this from Sarah or Ginny.

"Ron and I have bad tempers and are jealous," Ginny said to Sarah. "Are you?"

"No, to both, especially the temper."

"Do you like girls as well as boys?"

Sarah blushed. "A bit. . . ."

"Luna, Hermione, and I, and Stella of course, are also lovers. May we love you?"

"Really?"

Ron turned around, too shocked to protest.

"Here's the deal," Hermione said. "Harry only touches the three of us. The three of us only touch ourselves, Harry, Stella, and Sarah. Ron, you only touch Sarah . . . and Stella."

"And what about Stella and Sarah?" Ron demanded.

"It would probably be best to keep that to snogging and casual touching," Hermione said. "We girls know who sleeps where in the girls' dorms. It would be odd for Ginny and myself to sleep with Stella and Sarah, and for Stella and Sarah not to be affectionate."

"And we are going to sleep with Stella, and maybe Sarah, as well as each other," Ginny pointed out.

"And Luna will likely be affectionate with all of us in public," Hermione added.

"Maybe you should turn back to Stella, and get better acquainted," Ginny teased.

Ron and Harry both blushed furiously.

"Seriously, is there anything we can help you with?" Luna asked Sarah.

"Yes, since we're being open about all this," Sarah said. "How do I give a blowjob?"

Harry looked at Ron. "You two haven't. . . ?"

Ron shook his head.

"How far have you gone?" Hermione asked.

"I jerked him off a few times," Sarah answered.

"Okay!" Ginny cried out. "I'll be right back. Harry, don't change!"

"Oh, Merlin!" Ron said, putting his face in his hands.

Ginny was back in a few minutes, with two glasses of Polyjuice. She explained what it was, and what they had been doing with it. Harry was again blushing furiously.

"I thought you could control that?" Luna asked.

"I can as Stella, it's harder for me," Harry said.

"Why any Polyjuice, let alone two doses?" Sarah asked.

"AAAhhh!" Ginny had yanked a hair from Ron.

"Hush," Ginny commanded. "I'm turning into my brother, and Stella will suck me. Hermione is the best at this, so Luna can turn into Harry. Sarah, you will observe. Ron, you will get so excited, you should pop quickly."

"But. . . ." Ron and Harry objected. "Oi!" Harry added, as Hermione plucked a hair from Harry.

Ginny stripped down to her underwear and took the potion, quickly stripping off her bra and panties. Harry, Hermione, and even Luna stared at her.

"What?" Ginny demanded in Ron's voice.

Harry looked at Ron. "Ron?"

Ron shrugged. "What can I say? The scars are still there. At least they don't hurt or itch so much." Ginny's left arm, shoulder, back, and left side still showed the effects of the brain attack.

"I'm sorry," Ginny told her brother.

"Don't be. Carry on," Ron said.

"Fine." Ginny turned to Harry. "Harry, turn into Stella and suck me, or do it as yourself. Either way, you're doing it."

Harry grinned evilly and knelt before Ginny. Instead of Stella, however, he morphed into a tall version of Ginny.

"EEEeeewww!" everyone else chorused, a little freaked out.

'Ginny' then morphed into Stella and the others crowded in close (although Ron stayed the furthest away).

Stella pushed Ginny onto the edge of the sofa and grasped Ginny's version of Ron's cock tentatively. Ron's cock was a bit shorter than Harry's, perhaps six and 3/4 inches, and thinner than Harry's thick cock. She was a bit confused about what to do with Ron's foreskin, as Harry was circumcised. However, as Ginny's cock grew fully hard, that became much less of a problem.

Stella leaned forward and used the tip of her tongue to lick up the underside of the cock, and a collective gasp came out of the rest of the group. Most had not believed Harry would go through with this, even as Stella.

Stella slowly licked all around Ginny's cock. After her second time around the crown, Ginny said, "The shaft seems a bit less sensitive than Harry's, but the tip is much more sensitive."

"Like this?" Stella asked, sucking the head between her lips.

Ginny gasped, and then said, "Oh, yes . . . that's . . . bloody great!"

Hermione started a running commentary, and Stella tried to demonstrate every trick and angle the four had figured out over the previous few weeks. As Ginny came closer to climax, Stella had her lie on the floor and attacked from above while pumping the base. When she shot, she shot into Stella's open mouth.

Her mouth full of Ginny's jism, she shocked Sarah by grabbing her shoulders and kissing her deeply, sharing the semen with her.

"Wow," Sarah said with they had separated and both had swallowed, "you're the best kisser of any girl I've kissed."

"Thank you," Stella said. "Should Hermione and Luna give you another demonstration?"

"No . . . no, I don't think so. . . ." Sarah looked up at Ron, who was still in shock.

Ron shook his head to clear it. "No, no, that's alright."

"Do you need any coaching?" Luna asked.

"You mean . . . we should. . . ."

"You should," Ginny agreed, "while it's fresh in you minds."

Ron and Sarah looked at each other. Then Sarah said, "Stella can stay. . . ."

"Right," Luna said. "Come on, you two. I've got a hard-on. You two can take care of it." The three left to go to Luna's bedroom.

"What should we do first?" Sarah asked.

"Well, Ron has to take off his clothes. . . ."

"All of them?"

"Less chance of a mess. 'Scourgify' cleans it, but there's still a bit of a stain. It works better to wash the clothes."

Stella turned around, and was soon rewarded with the sounds of heavy kissing. Turning back, she saw both Ron and Sarah were nude. Stella enjoyed looking at Sarah's nude body. She was built along even longer lines than Luna. Although three inches taller than Luna, Stella decided that most of the difference was in her long legs, which she currently had intertwined with Ron's.
From their whispers, Stella decided that Ron had never seen Sarah totally nude. She quickly decided to intervene, before the couple got out of hand. "Hey," she told them softly, "remember what is and what is not currently allowed."

Sarah nodded, while Ron gave a groan of frustration.

The groans quickly turned to moans, as Sarah slid down Ron's body, trailing a path with her tongue. Stella moved down to whisper encouragement as Sarah took Ron's hard cock in her virgin mouth. Ron shouted in pleasure as Sarah's tongue joined her lips in pleasuring Ron. She quickly added a head bob and was also softly jerking the base of Ron's cock.

Stella backed up, and trailed her right nipple across Ron's face. His lips moved and captured Stella's long hard nipple with his lips. Stella gasped with pleasure; Ron was a bit rougher than the girls were, even when they were in Harry's body.

Ron shot off in less than two more minutes, in large part because of his previous state of arousal. Sarah coughed on his sperm, and pulled off, jerking Ron on to his stomach. She caught Stella's eye, and moved the still-dribbling head towards her. Stella closed her eyes, bent over, but halted.

Instead, Stella placed her hand over Sarah's belly and said the contraceptive charm. Sarah scooped up Ron's semen with her fingers, swore her love, and placed some inside her and some inside her mouth, and Sarah pledged her bond.

Stella kissed Ron and then Sarah lightly on the mouth, and then withdrew to leave the lovers alone.

*

Saturday, August 31, 1996

The group gathered, packed, in the kitchen of the Burrow at a little before 9:00 am. The Weasleys kissed their parents goodbye, and the guests thanked the Weasleys for their hospitality. Promptly at 9:00, the group flooed one by one to a private parlor in The Leaky Cauldron.

They were met by Remus Lupin. He took them up the back stairs to a set of rooms. "Dobby will be bringing your things. Now, here's the deal," he told them as he showed them into the sitting room. "You have three bedrooms, two baths, and this sitting room. You may stay here, or go out. If you go out, you must be back here by Seven-thirty. Dobby will be waiting for you. You may have a late dinner here in the suite, or eat before you return. Breakfast will be served at Seven-thirty. You will be taken to Platform Nine and Three-quarters at Nine."

"Why so early?" Ron asked. "The train doesn't leave until Eleven."

"Yes, wouldn't be terrible if we didn't have to sprint to the train this year?" Ginny rolled her eyes as she made that comment.

"Prefects and security prefects have been asked to arrive early."

"Two hours early?" Sarah asked.

"Well, it takes some time to get there," Hermione pointed out.

"Not tomorrow," Remus told them. "You're going via portkey. Katie Bell should be here a little before you leave. What would be a good password for her?"

"Gred and Forge," Stella told him.

"Right. I'll tell her this morning. Alastor Moody and I will riding the train, and so will Dora and three other aurors. Six other aurors will also be there until the train leaves. We don't expect trouble, but it's always possible. Moody wants to brief the prefects before the rest of the students arrive. Afterwards Stella, you, Dora, and I will be outside with two additional aurors, keeping an eye on the crowd. Two of the other aurors will be stationed at the fireplaces and portkey points. The prefects will be strung along the train. Moody and the last auror will be at the end of the train. Luna and Sara? You two will join the prefects."

"At ten to Eleven, you, Dora, and I will come in, and we start herding everyone on the train who isn't already aboard. The platform aurors will start herding the parents off. Once we get started, we should be safe."

"The dementors stopped the train three years ago," Stella pointed out.

"That's true," Remus admitted. "That's why some of us are riding along with you. So, any questions? No? Then I'll see you in the morning. Don't leave Diagon Alley and always stick together." With that final warning, Remus said his goodbyes and left.

"So," Ron said, eyeing the bedrooms, "what shall we do now?"

Sarah, Hermione, Ginny, and even Luna all chorused, "SHOP!"

"You're outvoted," Stella said. "We shop."

"For what?" Ron protested.

"We'll find something," Ginny said.

"Wait," Stella said. At that moment, Dobby appeared with their luggage.

"What took you so long?" Ron teased.

"Mistress Stella asked me to make a stop," Dobby said. "May Dobby go?"

"Of course," Stella said. Dobby disappeared, and six small sacks were left where he had stood.

"Alright, Stella, what's in those bags?" Ginny asked.

"Sixty Galleons," Stella admitted. "I knew you'd want to go shopping. Shall we?"

"We shall," Luna said, before anyone could protest.
*

Even Ron enjoyed seeing Diagon Alley through Sarah's fresh eyes. She had never seen a wizarding area quite like it. She knew there were several similar places throughout North America, but she had never visited any of them.

The group didn't buy much of anything that morning, although Sarah had to pick up her uniforms. Sarah had been raised to be frugal, and had all the others basics she needed (Katie had brought Sarah her books and supplies earlier that week). Molly Weasley had gone shopping for Ron, and of course the quartet of girls had everything they really needed. Still, even Ron enjoyed the window shopping.

The group greeted many students that they knew, introducing Sarah and Stella, and answering questions about Harry's whereabouts. Starting a little after 11:00, the group debated where they might have lunch for over twenty minutes. Finally, they left it up to Stella.

Stella led them to a small Lebanese café which Harry had visited a few times three years before at the very back of Diagon Alley. They enjoyed plates of roasted lamb, humus, salad, olives, and flatbread, with plenty of lemonade to go around. They had eaten early enough to make it back to Fortescue's before it got too crowded.

Stella had the group grab a table and she placed the order. While they looked at her suspiciously, they all gave in. "Alright," Hermione demanded as Stella sat, "what did you order?"

"What else could I order?" Stella asked innocently, eyes wide in mock surprise.

"One 'Death By Chocolate Super Sundae' for eight," the waitress said with a touch of awe in her voice.

"Eight?" Hermione nearly squeaked. "Right after lunch?"

"With five girls and one Ron Weasley?" Stella demanded, "all on a shopping safari? We'll be lucky if we don't have to come back here in two hours for another."

The teens looked at the confection with a mixture of horror (on Hermione's part) and greed (on everyone else's). There were eight large warm brownies on a platter. On each brownie was a large scoop of chocolate ice cream. There were also four even larger scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream between those scoops of chocolate and there was a huge scoop each of chocolate chocolate chip, chocolate-raspberry ripple, and chocolate marshmallow ice cream in the center. Three bananas had been sliced around the outside of the platter. There were cherries and strawberries sliced over the ice cream. All this had been drizzled with three types of chocolate sauce (fudge, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate) and partially obscured by whipped cream.

It took them fifteen minutes to destroy the Super Sundae, Ron eating the most (over a third) and Hermione the least (a taste of each ice cream and the brownie, plus a quarter of the fruit).
After letting the ice cream settle, the teens went off to the twins'. It was really too busy to visit, but the group (even Hermione) spent plenty of money there, even allowing for their family discount.

"Now where could we go?" Stella asked.

"How about Knockturn Alley?" Ron suggested. Stella and Hermione shot that down quick. In the end, since it was well after 3:00, they strolled back to the pub. Stella turned back into Harry, and he led the other five in some basic exercises. Afterwards, Ron and Sarah went into one bedroom while Harry and his three lovers retired to another. The trio started off giving Harry a massage and they worked their way up from there.
Sign up to rate and review this story