Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > ACE OF SPADES

Which Is It, the Boy Who Writes the Songs, or the Boy Who's in Them?

by masterinfailure 0 reviews

at last we catch up with our ace, both of him.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 996 words

0Unrated
"Hello?"

"Boss..."

"Who is this?"

"It's Patrick."

I looked over at Andy. He could tell that fear had just crawled out of the phone and planted itself onto my face. I saw him motion ahead of us, pointing to a parked car that contained my hitman. We pulled alongside of it and Andy rolled down the window. He looked at me and mouthed a question.

"It's Patrick," I whispered back to him. He nodded and turned around to face our killer again.

"Hey there, Patrick. Why don't you get out and let us give you a ride back to the office?"

He didn't say anything, but I watched as Patrick got out of his car and waited for Andy to get out and pull his seat forward for him to get into the back of my car. Patrick climbed in followed by Andy, who knew to sit in the back of the car and not next to me. Andy reached over and closed the door, pulling the now vacant passenger seat back towards him. I watched in the review mirror as Andy patted Patrick down, searching for weapons, and pulled an 22 of our boy.

"What you been up to, Patrick." I asked him as I turned the corner back to my office. "Anything new?"

He jerked his head up and stared my relfection in the mirror down. He made to pull the glasses off his face.

"They aren't there, you know that."

"It wasn't me."

"That's not true."

"It was Peter, he's trying to set me up."

"Don't tell them that."

"He followed me to work, stuffed a dead body in my trunk, filled my glove compartment with decks of cards."

"That was you, and you know it."

"He even took pictures of the people he killed and plastered them in the old hide-out."

"Your not telling her the truth."

"He's insane, Boss, he's completely-"

"LIAR!"

Andy and I looked at each other with widening concern and I pushed the gas pedal of my car further towards the frame, speeding towards home. I looked in the mirror again and Andy had his hand on his gun once more. I shook my head and mouthed for him to wait. His eyes widened and pleaded with me to drive faster. I looked over at the reflection of Patrick. He was hitting himself in the head, shaking it violently, rocking back and forth. I pulled into my spot closest to the door, and got out of the camero. I moved my seat forward and grabbed Patrick and pulled him out of the car. I made my way into the building and handed Patrick over to Andy, who forced him to the basement door. I turned my back from them as Andy pushed Patrick down to the celler, making their way to the room with no windows and only one door.

I can't believe I am about to do this. But it's Patrick.

"Fuck!"

I leaned my hands on my desk and let my head droop below my shoulders. There was a knock on the door frame and when I turned to see who it was, Joe was looking weary.

"I already found him, both of him"

"Great, but-"

"But what?"

"We have a slight problem"

"Problem?"

"Yeah."

"What problem?"

"Someone tagged him. Someone tagged Pete."

"Fuck!"

"Yeah, fuck!"

"Can you trace and erase?"

"Not without an FBI mainframe computer."

"Fuck!"

"Word of the day?"

I flashed him and evil look and took the safety off my gun. I cocked it as I pulled it from the small of my back. I pointed it at the little spot between Joe's eyes and watched him quiver.

"I have no reservations of wasting you, there are plenty of new up and coming computer genisuses who don't have a 500 dollar a day marijuana habit that are all too eager to take your spot on my crew. So I suggest you find a computer with an FBI mainframe and start tracing and erasing. You hear me, Joeseph?"

"Yeah, I hear you."

"Now go wipe the piss from your legs and get a mop to clean up my floor, you fucking wuss."

I watched Joe scurry away and scratched my head with the tip of my gun. I needed to hear Pete's side of the story, I needed to figure out who was telling the truth. I needed to do something, and I needed to do it now. I made my way down to where Andy had been beating the shit out of Patrick. I opened the only door and pulled my right hand off of Patrick.

"This isn't going to get me to Pete, Andy."

"I don't think he knows where Pete is."

"I'm sure that slamming his head against the wall a million times is really going to give him the concentration he's going to need to tell us. But for the sake of being silly, why don't we just ask him. If he starts dicking us around, then, feel free to continue to fuck up the little prick. Sound good to you?

Andy backed away from the now bloody Patrick and let me slouch down beside him. I picked his head off the floor and pulled him by the hair back to his seat.

"Patrick, do you know where Pete is?"

"Patrick, you mean Pussy-Boy? Well, when Red so tactily started to 'interrogate' me, he took off. Next time you decide to kick the shit out of him, four eyes, make sure it's him and not me. I didn't do shit, but I'm sure that Pussy-Boy told you different."

Pete spit towards Andy, covering his shoes with the blood that spewed from his mouth. Andy glared at him and started to lunge forward to hit him, but I grabbed Andy's arm to stop him.

"Pete," I sighed with relief, "it's so nice to see you again. So, if Pussy-Boy, as you call him, is lying to us then what the fuck happened?"
Sign up to rate and review this story