Categories > Original > Drama > An Iron Grip

By Golly

by chlover 1 review

M/M. Kyrie's boyfriend died in a fire over a year ago. When a stranger shows up claiming his lover is still alive, a whole other world of crime and sex unveils itself. How will he escape the Ironsi...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 3043 words

1Exciting
An Iron Grip



Chapter two
By Golly



The room was nicely lit by a row of track lights in the centre. The bed was huge and comfortable, dressed with expensive fabrics, and dozens of pillows. It was a large space; more than enough for the small town boy regarding it, and he found it very beautiful. There was only one problem.


Kyrie had no idea where he was or how he got there.


There he laid, rocking subtly with every breath and movement. Apparently it was a waterbed. His eye lids fluttered sleepily as he tried to comprehend the situation. There was a fog in his eyes and the movement of the water was making him nauseous. The room was spinning. He was not happy to find himself wearing nothing but his blue robe - he could have sworn he had put on PJs last night - but as he thought harder about it, he remembered. It was fuzzy, and there were a lot of blanks in his memory. Something about Holden still being alive, and there was a struggle in the snow with... A stranger with violet eyes. Other than that, he had no idea what had happened.


Alarmed and growing more frightened as he began to realize what happened, Kyrie got up off the bed and carefully took a few experimental steps. If that fragmented memory had anything to do with his current location, he was sure he had to get out of there. There was a window, but the door was closer. One foot after the other; slowly and steady, he made his way to the door and quietly pulled it open a crack. After peaking out and seeing nothing, he opened it all the way and staggered out into a nice long hallway decorated with portraits and what looked like gothic art. At the very end, he could see it open up into a bigger room where the sound of voices were heard.


"Kyrie? What are you doing here?"


Such a familiar voice. Kyrie stiffened, feeling his blood freeze and a rush of panic and confusion go right to his head. He knew that voice very, very well. Inertly, he turned around, his eyes were peeled despite the oncoming headache. Whatever he had been drugged with was really interferring with his concentration and perseption and were probably making him hallucinate. And when his gaze landed on that tall handsome man. Impossible. There was no way. It had to be another dream. The short curly hair, and intense brown eyes... It was Holden.


Feeling very light-headed all of a sudden, Kyrie grabbed onto the doorframe. He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again, the guy was still there. Next thing he knew, his legs were giving up on him and the floor was coming real close, real fast... and then darkness.



--

--


"You can't keep me here, you know."


"And why is that?"


That cute young man sat on the floor against the wall. He was trembling, either because of the cold or fear, and hugged himself in order to hide the shaking. Evander saw it, but did not see a reason to mention it. Mocking the weak without prompt had never been his style as far as he was concerned. It was irritating that the boy had seen Holden. This little kidnapping was supposed to have been a sort of morbid gag gift for his older brother. So when the boy fainted, he ordered Holden to stay away for a little while, and he put Kyrie back in the bed.


After Evander had come back to find the brunette on the floor, he figured the water bed probably made him sick. The drugs in Kyrie's system tended to do that. But they had been necessary. It was either drug the boy or sit through a few hours in the limo with him freaking out, screaming, kicking and whatnot, and that would have simply been an unpleasant ride for the both of them.


With a forced toughness that was easily seen through, Kyrie answered, "Because they'll catch you. I have friends and family who are probably already looking for me."


"And how, praytell, do you suppose they'll find you?" Evander's lip was quirked in a faint grin as he eyed the small frame huddled before him. That statement amused him for the sole reason that there was no reason for anyone to suspect their darling small town slut wasn't still in that small town, let alone that he'd have been kidnapped by the brother of his supposedly dead boyfriend. "Will they take prints off the snow with some special fluorescent powder? Will my partner in crime show up dead with a stray strand of your hair on the back of his shirt, therefore connecting you to me? Or was there a hick neighbour who managed to peak out and remember the lisence plate, and through the magic of television, they'll catch me, throw the book at me, and you'll live happily ever after?"


"... Are you going to kill me?"


"Good heavens no! Are you insane? Do you even know how hard blood is to clean up? Your family and friends will probably think you got too depressed and jumped into the lake. Once they find your threadbare sleepwear by the shore, there won't be much room for doubt, will there? How often does a young adult male get kidnapped out of a happy little small town? They may think your dead, but I won't kill you."


Kyrie buried his head in his arms, and lowered his voice to a muffled whisper. "Then why am I here? I don't have any money and it's not like I've done anything wrong to anyone. I think I'm even sick with something, but who knows, it's probably the drugs you made me inhale. I had the weirdest dream that I saw Holden."


"I suppose this means seeing isn't believing after all."


"What do you want from me?"


Of all the things that could be said, that question was the worst. Evander could feel his fury rising to the surface. Sneering cruelly, he walked forward until he loomed over that cute little man. Those adorable green eyes frowned fearfully up at him as he moved closer. Being feared was bittersweet, for he hated seeing people look at him like that, but it made his job much easier. It made getting his way easier.


He went down on one knee and ran a gentle hand through the young man's brown hair. It wasn't long, but there was enough for him to grab a handful of as he suddenly yanked back on it. He was met with no resistance; not a single noise. Evander leaned in close enough so that when he spoke, his victim could feel every syllable. "You feel so sorry for yourself, don't you? Just because your man died, you think you've been suffering, and that no one understands. Well let me tell you something, Kyrie; you will NEVER understand what it's like to suffer, but I will do everything in my power to give you a taste."


"Why?" Kyrie's fearful gaze lightened to one of confusion. He squirmed slightly, nervous and very uncomfortable with the position, but still he had the nerve to assess the other man. "What have I ever done to you? I don't even know you..."


"That doesn't matter. You'll learn." Evander released his grip on the hair, and got back up to his feet. Without so much as another glance at the boy, he headed out the door. He didn't want that brat to think he gave a damn. Once he made it out into the hallway, he stopped and crossed his arms as he glared threateningly at the man waiting outside. "Holden, go say hello to your sweetheart."


Holden was very visibly tense. His brow was furrowed with concern as his gaze pleaded with his brother. It was the same look he always got when he thought he was in trouble. That same look that had made Evander want to strangle his older brother many times in the past.


"I'm scared, Evie..."


Evander rolled his eyes. "Oh suck it up, you lummox. Take responsibility for what you did to that boy like a man. I know being a man is a foreign concept to you, but fake it if you must." With that said, he turned his back to Holden, successfully feinting nonchalance. He was well aware that he was the one responsible for what Holden did, but it was just too easy to push the guilt on someone too dumb to know any better.


After a long moments hesitation, Holden took a deep breath, corrected his posture, and started into the room. It was funny the way he tried to appear strong and mature when he had the intelligence of a toddler. Evander leaned against the doorframe and watched as his older brother stopped in the middle of the room, letting the prisoner take in the situation.


Tension filled the air. Nervous tension. Big green eyes stared up at the big ox of a man, and immediately they began to water. Kyrie looked confused and almost afraid as he shakily got up to his feet. The pain in his expression was pitiable, and Evander found it increasingly pathetic. As the young brunette apparently made a decision about whether or not to believe what he was seeing, he suddenly ran forward and leaped onto Holden. It was almost as if that move was expected for Holden caught him without trouble like he had done it a million times before.


Their lips met. It was a strange display of affection, for one would think there would be awkwardness or hatred if someone just found out their dead boyfriend was really alive after a year and a half. Evander kept waiting for something interesting to happen. Something that might give him hope that the prisoner wasn't as dumb as his brother. A bit of naivety and idiocy could be expected from a small town boy, but it was just ridiculous.


Kyrie pulled away and stepped back as he took another moment to look over his beloved's face. And then before either of the brothers knew it, an arm swept up and back-handed Holden across the face. "Why didn't you tell me you were still alive, you bastard?! How could you be so insensitive and cruel and... and... I want to hit you again!" Tears were streaking down his face and the boy appeared to be seconds from a breakdown. "Why would you do something like that? Did I do something wrong?"


"That hurt, Ky..." Holden held his cheek, pouting down at his assailant. "I... I'm sorry. But... I had to... I..."


"Stop it. I don't want to hear that you're sorry; I want to hear that you were in the wrong and you are very very ashamed and will take responsibility..." After a pause, Kyrie closed his eyes and hugged Holden's waist to bury his tear-streaked face in his boyfriend's broad chest. "But you're okay... Oh god, I've missed you."


That was certainly a touching display of affection. Although seeing his brother get smacked was amusing, he was still disappointed by the lack of anger. Something needed to be done about that. A smirk slowly spread across Evander's face as he watched the brunette fuss over the other man.


"Holden." Evander leaned into the doorframe as he considered the petite prisoner for a moment. His purple eyes drifted leisurely down that baggy blue robe to the thin legs peaking out from beneath. "I didn't abduct our little bite-sized friend here just so you could make out. I abducted him so I could have a new plaything for the holiday. Nothing gets my Christmas spirits rising like a big turkey for dinner and a twinkie for dessert. So scram."


Worked like a charm. The words struck a nerve and Holden was soon rushing toward his brother in a panic. "No, no Evie, you can't do that. You don't need to 'cause you got me. He'll fight too much but I'll be your plaything and I'll do everything you say!"


A successful tension filled silence fell over the room. It felt so thick as if the slightest disturbance could trigger an explosion. A perfect opportunity by some standards. Evander, being more than happy to upset that tension, suddenly snapped his fingers and in an exaggeratedly manic tone, he exclaimed, "By golly, I must have forgotten about that option. Well then in that case, I shall leave you to your reunion. There are condoms under the mattress and I'll be in the garden if you need me."


"Wait..." Holden's face twisted into a grimace as he realized he had fallen into a trap. A glance back at the strangely silent brunette and then a pleading whimper to his younger brother made it obvious Holden understood that he was in deep. "Don't go..."


Finally Kyrie spoke. "You..." His confused gaze was focused on his boyfriend's arm or something beyond as if he couldn't bring himself to look the man in the eyes. "You have sex with your own... That's incest. Please tell me this is a joke."


"No, I do. But Ky, it's not like we're family, so it's not as bad as it sounds. Evie is my best friend. He's kinda cold sometimes but I owe my life to him. I love him."


It was finally getting good. Deciding the situation was worth his attention now, Evander pulled up a seat and got nice and comfortable. That brunette was being surprisingly calm, and somehow was able to make that babbling ox squirm like a fly with his leg stuck in a door. Would the fly stay cool or would he panic and chew the leg right off?


Kyrie's eyes closed and he took a deep breath. "Does that have anything to do with why you pretended to be dead for all this time? You had a good reason, right? You wouldn't be that cruel and selfish to put me through all that just so you could get it on with this thug, did you?"


"He is not a thug! He's got more class than you do!"


The anger was so visibly rising. That tiny brunette finally met Holden's eyes with a viscious glare. It was just getting so exciting. The spectator wanted to cheer on the fight, to encourage violence; to see one of them shed some blood, but cheering would only take the focus off each other. Instead, he watched as the small town slut began to tremble and take a step back.


"All this time..." Kyrie's voice was shaky and far too quiet. He looked as though he wanted to strangle something with his hands balled into fists and his rigid movement backwards. When he found his way to the waterbed and sat on the edge of it, his glare turned toward the original captor and current audience. "All this time wasted mourning a death that never happened of a man who never cared. Are you happy now, Mister Ironside, because I'd really like to be on my way."


Evander faked a wounded pout as he got up to his feet and strolled toward the angry young man. "Happy? Oh no dear boy! I had an extra place at the table set and now you're talking about leaving before dinner has even started." Upon making it to the bed, he promptly pushed Kyrie onto his back, ignoring the yelp of protest and climbed up to straddle the small frame. "Won't you please stay longer? It would be rude if you - as the guest of honour - were to leave before the party."


"Get off me, you creep!" The small man immediately started squirming and thrashing about, trying to free himself. "I'm not going to any party you would throw!"


"Oh but I insist!"


Holden attempted to get in and help, only to have the both of them shove him away. Evander grasped Kyrie's wrists and pushed them down to the chaotic wavy mattress. He had the boy right where he wanted him. Using one hand to hold both wrists down, he swiftly untied the robe, and pushed it open as best he could. As it was, he had no desire for sex, but the purpose in exposing the boy was to humiliate him and show him who's boss. As soon as he was able to expose the whole front of the body, a knee came up suddenly and nailed him right between the legs.


Grunting in pain, Evander tumbled off the bed and cursed unintelligibly as he tried to climb back to his feet. His older brother was immediately at his side, propping him up but his full attention was on the one responsible for his pain. The one responsible for his jealousy. The one responsible for his rage. That brat who had the audacity to knee him there of all places.


"You little shit," he snarled. If it hadn't been for his excrutiating groin, he would have snapped that twerp in half right then. "Just remember... anything you do to me, I can do harder, and as many times as I like. You belong to me now, and you aren't going anywhere. I guarentee it."


But Kyrie only watched quietly. His green eyes were daringly studying the brothers. As they exited the room, right before Holden pushed the door shut, Evander saw Kyrie pull the robe closed and flash a bitter smile. It seemed it would take a bit more to make that brat crack under the pressure. It would take force, and that was something the youngest Ironside was very willing to provide. He'd break that brat down until there was nothing left but an empty shell.


"Holden, find the boy some bright colourful clothes. I want him to stand out if he tries to escape so the perverts will have at him." Evander pushed away from his brother and staggered down the hallway. "And put some cameras in his room, right out in the open so he can see them, and one hidden with a birds eye view. Now I've got to get back to work."


TBC...
Sign up to rate and review this story