Categories > Games > Advance Wars

FOUNTAIN HILLS REAL ESTATE – SEARCH FOR HOMES & CONDOS FOR SALE!

by bakerbeetle1 0 reviews

Hi there and welcome. Fountain Hills is a popular destination

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-12-13 - 613 words

0Unrated
Fountain Hills is a popular destination for those looking for real estate with a quaint small town environment. The town borders Scottsdale and rests at a higher height than the rest of the Valley, therefore it is a little cooler and a lot cleaner (doesn’t have the congestion and air pollution) than a lot of it’s neighboring communities. The population of Fountain Hills is only about 22,489 ( 2010 annual official population poll) people and I would have to speculate that approximately a quarter of those are snowbirds, The town attracts a lot of retirees, even though we don’t have the active adult communities like in other parts of the valley, there is nevertheless plenty to do. The majority of residents enjoy living here because it is away from the hustle and afflication of Scottsdale but still close enough to enjoy Scottsdale’s amenities. Fountain Hills is very convenient to Skies Harbor airport and to all the shopping and restaurants in aged town Scottsdale and Kierland Mall, all which can be arrived at in under 30 minutes.






Image looking over Fountain Hills Real Estate!For the golf enthusiasts, Fountain Hills offers 3 public golf courses, Eagle Mountain, Desert Gorge and SunRidge Canyon, one private course at FireRock Nation Club and another, We-Ko-Pa which is located a couple miles outside of town near the Fort McDowell Casino. Apart from some of the most challenging and picturesque golf courses in the country, the natural terrain also provides for a wide range of other outdoor activities. You’ll find hiking trails, disc golf, and many other local events. Every Thursday Nov- 04 you can find Art on the Avenue which provides local artists a chance to promote their work and every Thursday a farmers market is held at Plaza Fountainside. The town additionally hosts two large art fairs, one in February and another in The fall of. There are over 500 artists that participate from all over the world and it generally brings in large crowds reaching 200,000 + visitors for the 3 days. Fountain Hills also has a Community Theater which offers outstanding performing arts year round.

Most of the bigger box stores are down the hill however we do offer a Focus on, Pier One, The Dollar Store, Walgreen’s, Resumes Pharmacy, Ace Hardware, 3 grocery stores, Safeway, Basha’s, and Fry’s, Starbucks, and several locally owned restaurants, sandwich shops and art galleries.

NO VISIT TO FOUNTAIN HILLS IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A WALK AROUND OUR WORLD FAMOUS FOUNTAIN!
Our famous fountain brings site visitors from all over the world, The hours of operation are daily, every hour on the hour for 15 moments beginning at 9 a.m. and continuing till 9 p.michael. At night it is lit from below, creating a glowing stream of water reaching for the sky. Presently there are lights surrounding the walking route for those of you that appreciate those early morning or evening walks. I by no means get tired of seeing our beautiful fountain and it brings site visitors from all over the world.







The Town of Fountain Hills was established in 1970 from land that was a prior livestock ranch. It was purchased by John McCulloch in the late 1960s and the community was created by Charles Wood, Jr. Many people were first introduced to Fountain Hills real estate in the early years by a “Fly and See” sales program in which you had been flown in by a small plane and then escorted about by jeep. La Fuenta condos which is a small complex that is located near Fountain Park had been built originally to support the guests. The famous fountain which is the focal point of our charming town was also constructed by McCulloch.
Sign up to rate and review this story