Categories > Original > Erotica

Taken

by Crawlerette 0 reviews

Another OR bit.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 901 words - Complete

0Unrated
He'd seen her the moment he'd stepped into Tokyo, and she knew it.

That was why he followed her as carefully and silently as a cloud follows the sun whenever he got the chance. For both of them, he knew, it was all about the chase. What would happen if -- no, when -- he caught her? He could only guess.

There was something about her he knew wasn't real... wasn't mortal. Maybe it was the way even through the cool haze of the morning, she shined like light through a window pane. Or the way her black hair against her palest of white skin made him contemplate the darkness and light of the universe. Whatever it was, it wasn't the sort of pull that tugged him towards a family member, but there was a connection between the two of them.

Maybe...

Zeus looked up at the sign of the onsen, quirking an eyebrow at it. It was quite different from the famed spas in Greece and Rome, but the quiet naturalness of it made him think of them nonetheless. Though the seperation between the sexes was rather dissapointing. Hmph.

A voice tilted over the bamboo wall that seperate the men and the women's sections. It sang in an old form of Japanese, one that had faded out of national memory years ago. Centuries, even. It only served to fuel his fire to know more.

Sneaking past the employees was simple enough; it only took a few tricks with the light bulbs overhead so he could tiptoe past and into the pool.

She wasn't surprised to see him.

"Zeus."

"Amaterasu," he replied, enjoying how the name just rolled off of his tongue. He slipped off the towel around his waist and abandoned it at the front. She, for her part, didn't try to disguise the eyes roaming his body until it was covered by the water. "It's been a while."

"Has it?" The sun goddess smiled and curled her finger towards her in invitation. Feh. Like he had needed it anyway. AT the moment he was leaning against a rock relief, she was curled into him. A breast brushed his arm. It was a struggle not to tremble. "It would seem time has treated you well, sky god Zeus." His name was accented, and he loved it.

The first kiss was eager and sweet. He hadn't forgotten that she tasted of flower petals. Her skin burned on the touch; the heat of the sun. It contrasted so harshly with the cool touch of his own body, and yet it was perfect chemistry. The union was almost harsh. If desire was a person, it was there now, pushing and prodding them into position until he felt it... joyful union.

He thrust up and she cried out. Whether in pain or joy, he wasn't quite sure. When she dug her nails into his skin, just hard enough for a drop of ichor to fall into the water, he tried his best not to wince. Maybe this wasn't really sex, but a sort of contest. Who was the better, Greek or Japanese? God or goddess? Rain or sunshine?

In any case, he didn't deny the kiss when her lips pressed hungrily into his, and she accepted the hands that so eagerly explored her mortal form until they both reached their limits with shared groans. She was the first -- did that mean he won? -- and cuddled into his chest once he followed suit.

Zeus was still catching his breath when he felt her tugging at his hand, and the ring on his finger. "Married?" she murmured, followed by a shocked laugh. "Again? Someone old, or someone new?" In other words, did you marry your own kind or a mortal? Either way, the tone of her heated voice made her opinion clear; his decision was foolish.

"Got a problem with it?"

"Heavens, no... I was just thinking, she must be some woman to marry Zeus without knowing the consequences."

He snatched the hand away.

"She knows."

Amaterasu smirked, cocking an eyebrow as thin as a line of ink. "And yet she lets you leave the house? Either she's the bravest woman in the world, or the most foolish. If not both."

"If you're going to insult me," he snapped, putting his hands on her shoulders so as to move her if needed, "I can leave."

She stayed put, wrapping her legs around his hips tighter. "Why leave?" she murmured into his ear. Pulling the lobe into her mouth, she tugged like a puppy in play. Or a wolf at the feed. "What can a mere mortal give you when I can give you eternity?"

"More than you can imagine."

"Hmph."

He grinned at her, echoing her eyebrow. "Hit a nerve?"

She sniffed and looked away, crossing her arms over her chest. Pity. "You confuse me, you former king, you. You pursue me all day, and now you tell me you're obligated to another woman? I believe that's called being two-faced, nowadays."

Zeus shrugged. "I call it expanding my sexual horizons. But in any case..." Grabbing her behind and pulling her tight against him, he had his share of a kiss before pulling away for breath again. "My wife is at home, and I'll be returning to her as soon as I can get to her."

The goddess sighed. "Let's make the best of it then?"

"And then some."
Sign up to rate and review this story