Categories > Cartoons > All Dogs Go To Heaven

The 25 Best On-line MBA Programs For 2017

by mbaonlinedurham

Hi and welcome. Create your management abilities anywher

Category: All Dogs Go To Heaven - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-01-01 - 324 words

?Blocked
Create your management abilities anywhere and also whenever discovering matches you finest. In order to apply prospective students will need to score a minimum of 500 on the GMAT (or equivalent on GRE), submit college transcripts reflecting a completed undergraduate with a minimum GPA of 2.7 GPA, a 750 word essay describing the reason for attaining an MBA, two letters of recommendation, and a current and professional resume.
Those interested in applying to this distinguished program will need to have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher, official transcripts from all universities attended, three letters of recommendation, current resume' reflecting career progress, a statement of goals, and a reflected proficiency in foundational business courses.
These accreditations assure online students that they are enrolling into a flexible program, but also one with a respected and credible business education program that will give them the tools they need and catch the attention of potential employers.
The James M. Hull College of Business at Augusta University offers an online Master's of Business Administration that stands out among the available MBA programs in the US. Augusta offers this program with the very low base resident tuition rate of just $222 per credit hour.
Students interested in applying will need to complete the Apply Texas One application, submit three references, college transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, and essay component, and have maintained a minimum of 2.5 GPA throughout their undergraduate coursework.
The standardized tests may be waived for applicants with advanced degrees, a business bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.75 or higher, or a business bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.5 or higher combined with 10 or more years of professional business experience.
Courses included within the degree include topics such as Accounting Analysis, Financial Management, Production & Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Marketing Management.Students have the choice of completing a General MBA program or the MBA with a Finance well-rounded program can be completed in 30-36 credit hours and with a tuition cost of only $8,310.
Sign up to rate and review this story