Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Smelling Blood

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The employer talks about his plans with his son. Short chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2018-01-01 - 277 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Smelling Blood:

The marking had been set. Now came the waiting.

The employer drank his oolong tea.

"Oh, couldn't sleep either?" he asked. The man in the fancy black suite glanced over his shoulder. A young man in a black t-shirt and pajama bottoms stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing up, dad?" he asked. His father smirked.

"We got her this time," he said. His son frowned.

"That again?" he asked. "When will you give up?"

"Never. We've come so close this time. I had a hunter mark her core." He turned his glass in his hand.

"I can feel it this time. Our pack will be born again!" His son rolled his eyes. This again? Why?

"My son," his father said.

"What?" the young man asked. His father turned to him.

"Your mother is dead," he said. "She would want us to keep the pack going. She'd want you to marry and have cubs." His son rolled his eyes.

"Stop using mom in your agenda!" he snapped. "It's disgusting! Let her rest in peace!"

"But it's true!"

"No it's not!" His eyes turned bright red. The man held up his hand.

"Calm down," he said. "You remember what happened last time!" His son breathed out and calmed down.

"Fine," he said. "I'm okay now."

"Thank you," his dad said. He set down his glass. "Everything will go to plan. That is all." His son snorted. Always the same. Another pointless chase.

But this time felt different. Was his father on the right track? Would their pack really be reborn? The young man shivered. Why did he have a bad feeling about this?
Sign up to rate and review this story