Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Young

by TsukuRasu 0 reviews

He wanted to be a musician, but his father wanted him to be a ninja. Before he died, he had encouraged him to fulfill his dreams. What if he crossed both lives over of a shinobi, and a talented sin...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Published: 2018-01-05 - 1314 words

0Unrated
About my favorite Hatake, Sakumo is the only exception. Both Hatakes then..

Kakashi the most though.

Anyway..

Telling by the title.. I will tell little things.

1. Kakashi's real age is twenty-five, his students are upcoming twenty-one-year-olds. He has a henge to make him look older.

2. Only such things as phones, televisions, and basic everyday life things. No cars, planes or flying mobile stuff. Very much nothing else.

3. Not really an alternate universe, just added my own things. Still his shinobi life, just added his talent and another person's for this book.

That's all you have to know.

1

Chapter One: The Boy

A boy sat in his room on his bed, phone was gripped in his hand preventing him from dropping the electronic. A picture of himself reflected off the screen, a small smile placed on his face. He tapped the button lightly making the screen flicker white before the picture of himself froze.

He studied the picture for a moment, he looked like a teenager, he had headphones around his neck over a gray hoodie and some baggy brown pants. Apparently shoeless but his feet not visible in the photo. He wouldn't call himself handsome, but that was what many fangirls had screamed at him. Staring at the photo for a couple more moments, he mentally decided to keep the photo in his gallery along with the few others.

Closing his eyes in a quick sigh, flopping his back on his bed, he jumped on another page, Okami, it was called. That was his name, well, secret name.

He was a pretty famous musician, singer, and from what he hears, the hottest boy you could ever meet. But he only took it upon himself to live out his talents in secret. He couldn't walk around as a well-known ninja who knew how to play the multiple musical instruments like a professional, his poor reputation! That would also draw much attention.

Next to a picture of him again, there was bold text. But that time, he was wearing an open gray flannel with a white undershirt, shades, and some black jeans. The text said something that he almost dreaded that would come.



I'll be in Konoha on my birthday for a concert, there I will be giving a secret show. You may have autographs after the show, but don't thank me I came there. Your Hokage invited me. Remember to thank Tsunade-sama. Be there before eight, the concert won't be long, but try to enjoy yourself.



He groaned, lazily bringing his eyes to the clock that rested on his wall. It was half an hour to nine, he was supposed to meet his students an hour ago. He conjured a clone, giving it instructions to act as himself for a short moment to tell them about the day off he was planning earlier from permission by the Hokage herself.

He plugged his phone, his birthday was next month, so was then concert then. Held at the center of the village, but everyone knew that already. He felt so tired, he wasn't dumb enough to not change his outfit and re-henge himself. You never knew if three students could just burst through your window and see the familiar face of a well-know celebrity... Who lived in their sensei's house at that, who looked very identical to him. If you compared Kakashi and Okami, they looked like siblings. Kakashi the older brother, and Okami the youngest.

Instead he reached for the remote on his bedside table. He had moved out of his tiny apartment because he was tired of it. His room was barely a few feet wide! So he had switched into a bigger house, one that fit his taste. It wasn't an apartment anymore though, it was a house for Okami, not Kakashi. Kakashi still lived in the little apartment, but he wasn't there at the moment. Deciding it was better to un-henge himself, he did. He sighed and turned toward the flat-screen that hung on his wall above a dresser for his clothes. He looked towards the frame that was set right next to the remote he had just picked up.

The picture was Okami and a clone Kakashi, at the bottom in gold plate, 'brothers' it said. The two had smiles on their faces, but Okami was wearing Kakashi's outfit to mimic him. He had the mask and hitai-ate in the exact same place as his 'brother's'. That was only an emergency if anyone ever found out about them. He would say they were twins, even if they weren't the same size. But there were many other obvious flaws. Everyone either knew Kakashi's fake age, and Okami's age, it would be hard to think they're twins. Maybe he'll think of something else later.

Shaking his head, he focused on the task he was doing before. He pressed the power button on the remote, a little light illuminated in the bottom right corner of the TV. The screen brightened from pitch black to a lighter one, a silver sign appearing in the middle for a moment before the TV flickered to life. As soon as the channel turned on, he was met with a cooking channel. His desire for TV vanished, and he quickly turned it off.

Instead he got up, and went to the kitchen, he opened his fridge, nothing that fit his interest. Why was he so picky? Maybe ramen will suit his taste.

Luckily, it was still a bit early for people to start out in the streets. After peeking out his window multiple times, he opened his door and closed it behind him. Quickly, he darted for Ichiraku's. He enjoyed feeling the wind rush past his face, he loved his secret career. It made him feel like he was important, it made him feel like he was good at what he was. When he was a child, he wanted to be a musician, but his father wanted him to be a ninja. But the boy had the idea of hiding the secret Hatake talent in another body. Before Okami knew it, he made it infront of the door. 

It looked like it just opened.

He walked through, looking around in wonder. Someone noticed him, and he heard the quiet squeal.

"I've heard of this place's good reviews, so I wanted to try it myself." He smiled, making the poor girl almost faint. He didn't know why he caused a reaction like that with his smiles. He gave it a little thought before ignoring it.

"S-sure Okami sir! Wh-Wh-what kind of r-ramen?" He saw how she tried to keep her cool in front of him.

"Miso please. I'll kindly give you my autograph or a picture if you'd like." He could tell she wanted this because of the look in her eyes. All of his fangirls or sometimes fanboys have that same look when they see him. 

He ended up giving her an autograph, she quickly thanked him and rushed out back to prepare the food he ordered. He found a table to sit at, which he comfortably did. He pressed his head on the table, half-dozing off.

"Kakashi-sensei!" The voice startled him, he almost fell out of his chair. His eyes met with the bright cerulean ones of his student, Naruto. His heart pounded in his chest for a moment, heat crawling up to his cheeks.

"Um.. I think you have me mixed with someone else, my name is Okami." He lied, feining confusion to keep a low profile. A fist crashed down on the blonde's skull. The boy clutched his head and rubbed it in an attempt to soothe the pain.

"Baka! Don't just run up on people like that! I'm so..." The pink-haired kunoichi stared at him for a bit, late recognition crossing her features. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth.

"Did you just say... OKAMI?!?"
Sign up to rate and review this story