Categories > Original > Erotica

Binge Drinking: A Risk for Teenagers

by EgelundGold1 0 reviews

Howdy and welcome. Liquor stores, bars, and alcohol compani

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-01-05 - 532 words

0Unrated
Liquor stores, bars, and alcohol companies make alcohol consumption appear attractive and enjoyable. It is quite easy for anyone to get caught up in a social situation with lots of peer pressure. Inevitably, one of the largest areas of peer pressure, especially among teenagers, is alcohol consumption.

A number of people, particularly the youth, don't normally think about the negative side of drinking. Some people do not know that heavy drinking can lead to loss of concentration, memory lapses, mood changes, and various other troubles that might have an effect on their daily life.
rasputin

When it comes to excessive drinking, the phrase "binge drinking" comes to mind. To most people, binge drinking brings to mind self-destruction and unrestrained drinking bout lasting for at least a couple of days during which time the heavily intoxicated drinker drops out by not going to work, ignoring responsibilities, squandering money, and engaging in other harmful behaviors such as fighting or risky sex.

Binge drinking impairs judgment, so drinkers are more likely to take chances they might not take when they're sober. People who are inebriated also take other risks they might not normally take when they're sober. Individuals who have impaired judgment may have unsafe sex, putting them at greater risk of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or unplanned pregnancy.
rasputin

Research studies also show that people who binge-drink throughout highschool are more likely to become overweight and obese and have high blood pressure by the time they are 24. Only one regular beer contains about 150 calories, which amounts to a good deal of calories if someone consumes four or five beers a night. A few studies have shown that individuals who binge-drink like those who have three or more instances of binge drinking in 2 weeks have some of the indicators of alcohol dependency.

For teens, it can be hard for some of them to speak with grownups about these issues, so an alternative person to talk with might be a trusted friend or older brother or sister. Drinking an excessive amount can be the consequence of social pressures, and occasionally it helps to know there are others who have gone through the very same thing. A supportive friend or adult may help one to avoid high pressure scenarios, stop drinking, or find therapy. There will always be a person who can help and put a halt on this dilemma.

When it comes to heavy drinking, the expression "binge drinking" comes to mind. To the majority of people, binge drinking brings to mind self-destruction and an unrestrained drinking bout lasting for at least a couple of days during which time the highly inebriated drinker drops out by not going to work, neglecting obligations, wasting hard earned cash, and indulging in other harmful behaviors such as fighting or high-risk sexual activity. Binge drinking is not only unsafe to the drinker, but to the folks around him or her.


Binge drinking undermines judgment, so drinkers are much more likely to take chances they might not take when they're sober. Some studies have suggested that individuals who binge-drink like those who have three or more incidents of binge drinking in 2 weeks have some of the signs of alcohol addiction.
Sign up to rate and review this story