Categories > Original > Fantasy

Failing

by CheesyFluff 0 reviews

Cole is a 18 year old high school student. Mr. Deaton is his Computer Engineer teacher.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2018-01-07 - Updated: 2018-02-08 - 771 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cole sat in detention, he was failing and now working on an assignment.
His teacher; his extremely hot teacher, Mr. Deaton said it would be best if he just came after school.

Cole was usually a straight A student, with an occasional B here and there, but computers were never his strong suit. He wasn't even sure why he signed up for this class, he hated it. He was so bad at it.

Cole looked up from the computer he sat in front of, only to realize Mr. Deaton was already staring holes into him. Cole immediately looked down at his keyboard, but it was impossible to ignore the feeling of being watched.
Of his teacher Thomas Deaton watching him.

"M-Mr. D-"

"Cole." Thomas interrupted, tilting his head up "Come here please."

Cole slowly got up from his seat and walked over to Thomas' desk, taking notice of the face that his teacher was pressed tightly against the desk. As Cole stood there fiddling with the hem of his shirt, Thomas continued talking.

"You're still failing this class." he pointed out. Cole looked up.

"I-I know, but I'm try-trying my hardest, s-sir" he started.

"Are you?" Thomas cut him off, Cole just nodded.

"Come around my desk." Thomas instructed, still very close to the desk

Cole slowly made his way around the desk, Thomas turning to reveal his very hard cock.

"O-Oh my g-g-g" Cole covered his eyes, embarrassed about what he saw, what was right in front of him.

"Cole, baby. I'm giving you a choice." He said, taking his length in his hand, stroking it "You can either go back and sit at your desk and not get anywhere with your grades, or you can sit on me and let you grades sky rocket" Thomas shrugged, being very blunt "You're cute, Cole."

Cole's eyes were bulging as his mouth went dry.

He could report this, or tell someone. Or...

Or he could accept, and get his grades up.

He nibbled his lip hard, glancing down.

"O-Okay... it's a win win..." Cole swallowed thickly. Thomas hummed again before leaning forward, pulling Cole close, in between his legs.

Cole just watched as Thomas pulled his pants then boxers down, not knowing what to do. He blushed a dark shade of red, looking away.

"Your gorgeous, baby." Thomas said, taking Cole's cock in his hand and stroking it.

"O-Oh, mm..." Cole voiced, his small hands landing on Thomas' shoulders "M-Mr. De-"

"Thomas. Call me Thomas. You're making me sound old." he demanded, pulling Cole down to straddle his lap.

Thomas worked his hand on Cole's length, beginning to leave little hickeys on his neck.

Cole was panting and softly begging for more, bucking his hips into Thomas' hand.

"P-Please, Thom- ah" Cole tried to be as seductive as possible, and it worked. Thomas cracked.

Thomas spit on his hand, he wasn't going to prep the smaller boy. He lifted Cole's ass with ease before sinking him down. Cole screamed at the stretch, his head landing on Thomas' shoulder.

"Please, please..." he begged softly, already almost completely out of breath.

Thomas continued stroking his member and Cole whined at the feeling, he didn't know why all of a sudden he felt so sensitive. He felt so small.

Thomas noticed the change in the small boys mood so he continued small kisses. But after a minute he slowly started lifting Cole's hips up and down, groaning as he watched his huge cock slide in and out of Cole.

Cole started moaning some more, getting louder. He was gripping Thomas' shirt as he slowly moved himself along with Thomas. He felt so full.

Cole sat up again, he looked at his teacher with half opened eyes as he took control of his body, beginning to move his hips quickly.

Cole groaned deeply, squeezing Cole's thighs as he continued watching.

Cole's moans and whimpers kept growing louder. If there were anyone else in the school, the could hear it from across the building.

"Fu-Fuck, you're so big-g Tommy...!" Cole moaned out, squeezing the cloth from Thomas' shirt.

"Beautiful..." Thomas praised softly, running a hand through Cole's hair "Mine... all mine..."
Cole whined at the words.

"I'm a-all yours-yours! Hng-g please can I cum, please can I?!" Cole begged. Thomas kissed his neck and hummed a short 'yes'.

Cole came right after, the spurts of the hot white liquid covering their chests.

Thomas continued to thrust into the boy until he reached his climax too, gripping Cole's ass tightly.

"A+ sweetie..." Thomas panted softly.

Cole looked up, biting his lip after a few hard breaths "E-Extra credit...?"
Sign up to rate and review this story