Categories > Games > Advance Wars

Eastern Horses LLC Company Press Release

by flavorolive0 0 reviews

I use this website for learning Eastern Horses LLC Providing Premiu

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-01-19 - 489 words

0Unrated
Eastern Horses LLC Providing Premium Kitchen Tools & Gadgets with Professional Customer Care
New UK-based company adheres to mission of bringing people who enjoy cooking at home affordable high-grade utensils.

United Kingdom – January 17, 2018 – Eastern Horses LLC (EasternHorses.com), a new UK-based producer and distributor of premium and mid-class kitchenware products in the US, Europe and Asia, has been taking the cookware market by storm with a bevy of innovative products such as the Splatter Screen grease guard. The company’s mission is founded on a passion to provide people who enjoy cooking at home with affordable, high-grade kitchen tools & gadgets, its team members taking pride in bringing premium products to the market at affordable prices – all with a dose of professional customer care.

“Being a small and new-to-the-marketplace company, we’re not taking anything for granted, and that includes always putting customers’ needs first,” explains an Eastern Horses senior company spokesperson. “We always inject innovation into existing products while constantly developing new products because we understand the needs of a chef, or an individual who may love cooking at home. Our products are designed and created by those who boast experience working in an actual kitchen, not a test zone.”

The company's two primary products offered to the culinary trade and home enthusiast markets include the Roasting Stick and aforementioned Splatter Screen, with the Roasting Stick representing the perfect solution for roasting S’mores, marshmallows and more. The stainless steel sticks are ideal for bonfires, fire pits or campfires and are 45-inches in length with handles and a carry pouch. Five kid-safe hot dog forks are included, also made of durable stainless steel, and all pieces boast a non-stick coating that makes marshmallow “goo” easy to wipe off.

A soft rubber heat-resistant handle with ergonomic finger indents helps users get a firm, comfortable grip on the forks and sticks as marshmallows and hot dogs cook over a fire pit. A telescoping design, meanwhile, controls the length of the sticks for safety around the campfire, enabling the product to extend from 10 to 45-inches for customizable cooking along with convenient carrying and storage.

The Splatter Screen has been making a "splash" amongst cooking aficionados and pros alike as a large stainless steel kitchen oil splatter shield/grease guard, coming complete with folding handle and mesh cover. This round heavy-duty splash guard can be used with cast-iron stove tops or frying pans, and is the perfect protector for defending against boiling liquids, splash-back from oils, spitting grease or hot sauces. A pro-grade strainer lid design renders the product rust-proof, dishwasher-safe, splash-proof and easy to store, while balanced ergonomic resting feet keep oils off the counter and a heavy-duty rim helps cease slipping and sliding while cooking.

Taking pride in providing premium products at affordable prices – combined with offering the best possible service – the company offers a guarantee for every item sold.

For more information visit www.EasternHorses.com or email john@EasternHorses.com.
Sign up to rate and review this story