Categories > Original > Horror > Taken by the Proxies

chapter 4

by annabethchase6 1 review

chapter 4

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2018-02-03 - 599 words

1Original
recap:

Sensing someone was directly behind you now and with adrenaline pulsing through your vein you swung around with the knife amid for the person's shoulder and...

end of the recap

...The knife met its target but the person didn't even flinch.

Looking up you gasped, it was one of the three men you saw in the woods. The one you stabbed had the goggles and mouth guard. He looked down at you, considering he was a head taller, it looked like he was smiling but it was hard to tell with the mouth guard on.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" He mocked, as he gripped the handle of the knife and ripped it out of his arm without showing any signs of pain.

You backed up as far as you could till your back hit the wall, shaking in fear of the things in front of you. With every step back the man took another forward until he had you pinned and your chests were almost touching.

"Toby! Did you find her yet?" A voice called from upstairs.

"Yeah, I got her!" the guy who you assumed to be Toby answered back.

Two more people came downstairs and stood behind Toby. The one on the right was the other you saw in the woods and you assumed the one on the left was the one that grabbed you.

"What should we do with her?" Toby asked the others without taking his eyes off you.

"Not sure. There are so many options," the one on the left pondered. "What do you think, Hoodie?"

'So the one on the right is Hoodie,' you thought.

"How about we take her back with us. I think it would be fun to have a... pet."

You quickly looked up in horror. 'NO! They can't do that. I'm a human being, not some animal they can keep for their own amusement. That's just sick!'

"Good idea, Hoodie," Toby said as the other nodded in agreement.

You knew now that you needed to try to convince them otherwise so you skipped passed all ways of persuasion and went right to begging.

"No please! I promise I won't tell anyone anything. Just let me go, please!" Sadly they ignored your pleas.

"Masky, you and Hoodie, tie her up. I'll go make sure no one is around before we leave."

Hoodie and the guy you finally learned was Masky, advanced in you. You were not going to give up without a fight, so you took off running to the left so you could get away. Masky was anticipating this though and grabbed you in a grip that was even tighter than the one in the woods, and made sure to keep his hands away from your mouth.

You kicked, screamed, begged, and pleaded, anything to get away. It was all futile because in no time they had your arms tied behind your back, ankles tied together, and your mouth gagged. Tears were running down your face and you were still pleading to be let go despite the gag. Sadly it all came out in muffled slurs, not that it would have really mattered. This definitely wasn't their first time kidnapping someone so they were probably used to the screaming.

Toby came back inside and told the others it was all clear. Masky through you over his shoulder and started walking towards the side door, with the others following closely behind.

You took one last look at your house before you were carried out the front door. You prayed that you would your home again.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story