Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep It Together Dude

Keep It Together Dude

by BleachThatBitch

But does anyone notice? But does anyone care? And if I had the guts to put this to your head... And would anything matter if you're already dead? And now should I be shocked by the last thin...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2016-09-10 - 2112 words

?Blocked
"Don't act like I'm stupid. It's exactly what I think it is. You, Frank Iero, are scum. Seven fucking years and you throw it away for a quick fuck. You disgust me. I can't believe I've wasted seven years on you. Should have got rid of you years ago when I had the chance and trust me I was seriously close to it. Remember when I was in college and you thought I was messing around with Barry? I was and I should have left your sorry ass when he begged me too."

Those words stuck in Franks mind, played like a broken record every day. He sat back stage waiting for his cue while his fellow band mates stood on the other side laughing and joking around. Since May 23rd Frank had kept to himself, he left the bus before anyone was awake and only returned when the rest were sleeping. He drank 15 cups of coffee a day and slept for 3 hours every night. He was surprised he hadn't been kicked out of the band yet seeing as none of them where talking to him. He done sound check on his own before the others arrived. The only time they were all together was when they were on stage. You would never suspect anything was wrong while they were on stage. They played better than ever, putting their differences aside for the sake of the fans and their love for music. But none the less Frank was sinking, he was drowning rapidly and nothing was there to save him. The only friend he had was his guitar tech who constantly checked on him. Two weeks ago Frank had collapsed after their Dallas show, and Jeffery had instead he went to the ER. He had been put on a drip for 12 hours and tests where done, thankfully he had been let out before the show so he had made it just in time, his band mates none the wiser. Tonight was his last show though. Little did the band know but he had been training Jeffery the past couple of weeks so he could take over until the end of the tour. Frank had enough, the people who had once been his best friends where now complete strangers, if he didn't get out know the band would kill him.

"Frank, its show time. Come on" Bob stood in the wings watching him carefully. It was the first time he had spoken to Frank in months. Tears weld up in Frank’s eyes but he shook it off. He would miss Bob the most. He got down from the amp he had been sitting on and grabbed his guitar, he hung his head as he walked past his old friend and onto the stage. He took is usual spot and got himself ready. He looked up out over the crowd as tears slightly made their way down his pale cheeks. He would miss them, every single 30,000 of them. He felt a hand grip his shoulder. Turning around he seen the man his heart ached for starring at him with pure hate.

"You are not going anywhere, we are going to sort this shit out after the show" Gerard let go of Frank with a push and marched over to his spot. He sighed, it was going to be a long night.

.....................

Frank was the first off stage, he handed his guitar to Jeffery without a word and went to his dressing room. He was annoyed, Jeffery had obviously spilled the beans about Frank leaving and it pissed him off. He couldn't do anything without other people butting in. He started to peel his sweaty clothes off him. First to go was his shirt, he threw it onto the table and grabbed a towel to wipe himself off. He heard the door open but paid no attention. He had his back to the door as he searched his duffle bag for a clean t-shirt.

"What's going on Frank? Jeffery said you were leaving tonight. Why?" Bob's tone was sharp yet gentle, annoyed but caring. Where they really going to start this shit now?

"Don’t act like you give a fuck Robbert!“ Frank turned around pulling his plain black t-shirt over his head. A cold hand on his chest stopped him.

"What happened to you? You're covered in bruises..." Frank pushed Bobs hand away roughly.

"None of your business." He proceeded to tug down his shirt while the others entered the stuffy room.

"Frankie don't be like that, just fucking tell me what's going on. I'm your best friend dude, we're like brothers." Frank snorted at Bob’s words as he undid his jeans.

"Where. Not anymore. You made that very clear" Frank finished dressing and put his sweaty clothes in the bag, throwing on his hoodie and headed for the door. Mikey jumped in front of the door so Frank couldn't leave. "Michael seriously just move already. I'm not playing"

"Frankie please. Just explain to us what's going on. We aren't stupid. What ever happened with you and Gerard is none of our business but since then you've completely pulled back and hid yourself from us. Please we are worried about you" Mikey knew he was reaching Frank, he could see it in the boys eyes. Tears where forming in the Youngers lids and he was fighting the urge to hold them back. He hung his head as he lost the fight. Mikey wrapped his strong arms around his shaking friend and brought him back to the couch that was at the far end of the room. They sat down and Frank curled up in Mikey’s arms and Bob sat on the arm of the chair, messing with Frank’s hair knowing it always calmed the kid down. Ray pulled a chair over and sat in front of Frank and watched his friend cry with pure sorrow and heartbreak.

"Frankie please tell us what's wrong. Please buddy. We hate seeing you like this." Frank sat up a little and looked at his Afro headed friend.

"Ray, I didn't do what use think I did. I didn't sleep with Bert. I didn't cheat on Gerard as much as use think I did, I didn't. I swear. He wouldn't leave me alone, he still won't leave me alone but I didn't sleep with him. I didn't. I didn't do it, no I didn't never ever would I, not Bert god no not Bert. Not willingly, I swear..." Frank kept rambling on, something clicked in Ray's mind. The boy was telling the truth, he would never do such a thing. Ray grabbed Franks arms and held them still, Frank had started to pull on his hair while he rambled on and on.

"Frank I need you to tell me what happened the night before Gerard came home." Ray looked Frank straight in the eye, Franks orbs where huge, they held fear, a lot of fear and something Ray didn't understand. He couldn't figure it out. Frank nodded and slowed his breathing enough so he could talk clearly.

"I went to the bar with Jeffery, we were meeting up with Daniel and the others before we went on tour. I wanted Jeffery to meet them and get to know them so he wouldn't feel so alone once the tour started. We had a drink while we waited for the others to show up we were there for about 20 minutes and I started to feel sick. Once the guys where there and I knew Jeffery would be alright i decided to go home. I felt like I was gonna pass out and I wanted to just sleep, I didn't wanna be sick for the tour.. Again." The guys chuckled, Frank was known for getting sick regularly. "Ich ging ins Badezimmer , bevor ich nach links . Ich wollte zu schleudern und wusste, dass ich es nicht zu Hause machen würde. Ich fühlte mich wie Tequila die ganze Nacht getrunken hatte. Jemand kam in den Stall, und ich dachte, es jeffrey war. Er bot mir nach Hause zu nehmen, weil es offensichtlich war ich nicht alleine gehen konnte, stellte sich heraus, es war Bert". Frank hung his head.




I went to the bathroom before I left, I wanted to throw up and knew I would’nt make it home. I felt like I had been drinking Tequila all night. Someone came into the stall and I thought it was jeffrey . He offered me to take home because it was obvious I wouldn’t make it on my own, it turned out , it was Bert"




He felt so ashamed. Gerard had walked in while Frank had been explaining himself to Ray and quickly changed to speaking German because he knew Gerard wouldn’t understand. Bryar was the only one who would have understood him since they were the only ones who took German in high school. The rest took stupid French. Bob kneeled down beside Ray in front of Frank and gently placed his hands on Franks puffy cheeks, he noticed the way Frank flinched as the small contact and anger grew rapidly inside his veins.

"Was geschah, als er nach Hause nahm. Sag mir, und es ist vorbei, ich verspreche Ihnen" Bob waited for Frank to speak again but his patients were starting to wear thin. Frank started shaking as he spluttered out the answer Bob was dreading.



What happened when he took home. Tell me, and it's over. I promise you.




Ich wurde ohnmächtig. I .. alles, was ich denken kann wird auf dem Bett auf dem Bauch festgenagelt , während jemand mich von hinten gefickt. Und selbst dann ist der Speicher nicht so klar. Ich erinnere mich nur den Schmerz und das Gefühl, wie ich erstickte wurde" Tears stung Franks eyes as he watched Bob’s face, Bob all but growled and stood up heading for the door.



I passed out. I ... all I can remember is being pinned down on the bed on my stomach while someone fucked me from behind. And even then the memory is not so clear. I only remember the pain and feeling like I was suffocating




"Ich werde diese Möse zu töten"



I'm going to kill the cunt




Frank jumped up and followed Bob out the door pleading with him to stop and to just leave it. Bob swung around and got in Franks face. “No, the cunt needs to be punished for what he did. He’s ruined your life Frank. You will never come back from this. Never.” Bob turned around and left out the back door. Frank hung his head as the other stood behind him watching in shock, they didn’t understand why Bob was so angry. Mikey was the first to move.

“I’m going to go find him before he does something stupid.” Michael disappeared out the same door Bob had hoping to find him before someone was hurt. Gerard out his hand on the younger man. He had been longing to touch him for weeks now but he just couldn’t. The image of Frank in bed with another man still weighing heavy on his mind. He knew one day he would get over it but right now it was still raw. Frank spun around and pushed Gerard’s handoff him.

“Don’t. you don’t get to do that. Not anymore. I’m so fucking mad at you.” Gerard snorted and looked down at the man he loved.

“You’re mad at me? I’m not the one who cheated here.”

“Yes you fucking are. Don’t think I haven’t forgotten what you said. I never cheated on you. If you knew me the way you are supposed to you would fucking realise that I would NEVER EVER sleep with another man while I’m with you. I love you too fucking much to hurt you like that.” Frank wiped his eyes and slowed his breathing before he passed out. “I’m done. I’m done with the band and I’m done with you. You got your wish Gerard. I’m done.” Frank hugged Ray tightly and grabbed his duffle bag and walked out the back door.

Ray turned to look at Gerard in shock. “You cheated on Frank? When?” Gerard shook his head as tears ran down his cheeks.

“I didn’t, I just told him that to hurt him. The fuck is happening Ray? I don’t get it.” Ray sighed and ran a hand through his fluffy main.

“He didn’t cheat on you Gerard. He was drugged and raped. That’s what happened.”
Sign up to rate and review this story