Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along

part 2

by ShimmeringIllusion02 0 reviews

Part 2. Die and shinya share a day together.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 919 words

0Unrated
The cold December air was strong as Shinya walked beside his beloved red-haired friend, slightly disappointed that Die insisted that he wouldn't tell Shinya where they were going. He glanced at Die. Noticing, Die gave a quick smile and Shinya returned it blushing slightly. There was a silence as the two were walking. To Shinya it seemed awkward but Die was looking at their surroundings with a smile on his face obviously not feeling a least bit awkward. Shinya sighed slightly he hated when it was silent because he had time to think and he always thought about Die and his feeling would catch him again. Shinya became slightly nervous as he began to recall the dream he had last night....

Darkness consumed the city as a bone-chilling wind blew heavily. All local families were in the comfort of there own homes and the streets were completely empty and silent. Well ALMOST completely empty and silent. Footsteps of young man can be herd in an alleyway. The young man wrapped his jacket tighter around himself as he continued walking. All of a sudden he herd "Shinya...."from an mysterious voice,it was indeed male.
this mysterious man's tone was soft and can barely be herd in the night's stillness, but it made they young man stop dead in his tracks. He would recognize that voice anywhere. "Die?" Shinya asked and he hope and prayed his guess was true.
"I cant fool you now can I?"
"Where are you?"
Shinya asked searching the area around him. "I'm right here"
Die suddenly appeared in front of the slightly frightened younger man and wrapped his arms lovingly around him. Shinya hugged back and inhaled Die's lovely sent. "What are you doing here?"
"I've come to see you to say goodbye" Shinya's eyes became wide and tearful.
"Your leaving?"
Die embraced Shinya tighter and kissed away the tears that began to pour out of the younger man's eyes. "Don't worry I'll be back, please don't cry."
"But I don't..."
Shinya was silenced by Die's lips pressing against his own. Shinya melted into the kiss and felt like crying even more when Die pulled away. "Be safe"was the last thing Die said before fading away.....

"Helloooooo earth to shin-chan"
Shinya was instantly yanked back into reality at the soud of Die's voice.
"huh what?"
Were here!"
Shinya's eyes scaned the cafe that they were standing in front of and gave Die a questioning look."whats that look for?Come on lets go in"
Die said and praticly draged Shinya into the small comfy looking cafe. The familiar sent of coffe fillied Shinya's nostrils and he felt his nervousness drift away. Wait a minute Shinya thought. From the second they walked Die has been acting very casual. This confused Shinya. He had no idea that Die had even been in this place before. Having read his expresion, Die gave Shinya his reassuring smile, and mearly this made him feel safe and content. "i hope you dont mind this place, i come here often when we have days off. Come on, i have the perfect seat."
Shinya did nothing more than nod in agreement and followed Die as though his life depened on it. They stopped at a seat near the window, it was private booth. Surprised, Shinya sat down and shifted his gaze down, to embarresed to look Die in the eye. "Shin-chan whats wrong?"
Die voice made his bones chill. Shinya looked up and forced a smile "nothings wrong everything is perfect"
Though Die did not completly belive him, he didnt feel like arguing. "well ok then.Is an iced coffe ok?"
"yes thats fine"
At that moment a young waiter came and asked what they woukd like. Shinya's eyes fixed on Die as he had minor conversation with the young waiter, he obviously knew him. Every strand of hair was in its place,and his eyes still looked amazing,even though they were covered by sunglasses. He was the same as he was everyday, perfect. Die bid the young man farwell and he walked away and Die's eyes were entirely focused on Shinya. The unwanted nervousness returned as Die spoke.
"shin-chan can i ask you something?"
"sure"
"You've been really down lately, and i'm very worried. Your not you usal self, Has something been bothering you?"
Shinya stood silent, he was absoulty NOT going to lie to Die.
"thats what i thought. Can you please tell me whats wrong?i hate seeing you like this" Die said and an ueasy look appeared on his anglic face.
Just that small look made Shinya's hearts numb with pain. But for Die's sake he pulled himself together and yet again forced a smile.
"You dont need to worry about me Die,my emotions have been jumbled and i just dont know how to handle it.Please dont worry about me, i'll handle this problem by myself."
"Shinya-san, why cant you just tell me?"
"Lets just not talk about it,i'm fine" As shinya said this he put his cold hand on top of Die's warm hand to reassure him. This made Die smile and it made shinya's hearts melt,jus like all of his smiles. Just then their coffe came and before die even touched his coffe he told shinya in a stern yet kind tome
"i'm always here you know,i'll always be here to listen"
"i'm sure of it" Shinya smiled for real this time and kept Die's words close to his heart........
Sign up to rate and review this story