Categories > Original > Romance

Didn't See You There

by trashcannnnnnnnn 0 reviews

richie walks in on eddie doing the thing

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Parody - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2018-02-24 - 1674 words - Complete

0Unrated
Was this dirty? It was probably dirty... Or maybe it depended who you are?

Okay, scratch that, it was totally dirty.

It wasn't Richie's fault though. It wasn't his fault that he'd come home to see Eddie panting, sprawled out on his bed, naked, one hand fisting his cock and the other tightly gripping the bed sheets.

However, it might been his fault for forgetting that he and Eddie literally lived together since Eddie's mom kicked him out and Eddie was home while he went out to get groceries.

While this flurry of thoughts were going through his mind, it never occurred to him to maybe look away or just wait until Eddie was finished and act like he hadn't seen anything.

He was pulled out of his mind space upon hearing a loud cry leaving Eddie's lips, but it wasn't the sound that got his attention. It was what he said.

"R-Richie! Mmmf!"

By now, Eddie had flipped over onto his stomach and the hand that had been around himself and moved to thrusting a finger in and out of his ass. His hips wiggled needily and he pushed back onto the digit, biting down onto Richie's pillows. While he did this he was needily grinding onto the sheets, but at the same time he was trying to thrust back into his fingers, causing his hips to stutter helplessly.

A whine fell past Eddie's mouth and he could feel himself getting closer.

His stomach heated up and his head had begun throbbing, just as his cock had. He knew he was so close, and he hadn't even touched himself, aside from the effortless grinding into the bed. Richie's bed.

His eyes rolled back into his head and a strangle cry left his lips, one final jab at his prostate sending ropes of cum spurting from his small, red cock onto Richie's bedsheets and his own stomach. Hell, he hadn't even realised what he'd done—

Until Richie cleared his throat.

Eddie screamed and whipped himself onto his back, grabbing one of the pillows and stuffing it in between his thighs.

"Fuck. R-Richie!" He stammered, voice high and breathless.

"Is there a reason why you're naked in my bed moaning my name?" Richie asked with a tinge of amusement, his hands hanging casually in front of his pants to hide he bulge that had since formed in them.

Eddie of course didn't notice this, too focused on the hotness he could feel on his face along with the fact that Richie had undoubtedly seen him masturbating to him on his bed.

He swallowed nervously and raised a hand to scratch the back of his head nervously. He glanced around for a second. "I-... Uhm- h-how long have you been standing there, Rich?" He asked gently, his voice shaking slightly.

Richie shrugged nonchalantly. "Not long, just enough to hear; 'a-ah, Richie! Harder!'" He snickered. Eddie pouted, not as upset in this situation as he should be. He threw his pillow over at Richie, quickly realising afterwards that not only was that the pillow that was covering him, it had touched his stomach which was covered in cum.

It hit Richie's abdomen and he moved instantly to catch it, his hand pressing into the semen.

His brows rose in surprise as he felt something sticky and glanced over at Eddie once more, before dropping the pillow and raising his fingers to his mouth, dipping them in past his lips and sucking the white fluids off.

Eddie watched in awe, not even bothering to cover himself up as Richie wandered over and positioned himself in between his legs, all the while speaking; "Sweet, Eds. All of those pineapple lollies you refuse to put away clearly have an effect." He grinned. "You think you're up to give me another taste?"

Eddie could do nothing but nod. Richie was already leaning forward, his mouth open and his arms wrapped around his hips as he engulfed the other in his mouth.

Eddie cried out at the foreign feeling, finally understanding what he read about how great blowjobs feel - not to mention that Richie could've just kissed his cheek and he probably would've reacted the same way.

Richie began bobbing, his pace slow at first. His cheeks hollowed out and he took his time, Eddie just hitting the back of his throat. He was thin and not very big, maybe just over 5 or 6 inches. He'd always been ashamed of it, but Richie absolutely loved it. He liked feeling superior, and everything about Eddie was small anyway so it would've looked a little out of character for him to have a big dick.

"O-oh my god, Richie-" Eddie moaned out, his head lolling back.

If he thought that felt good, then you can imagine his surprise when Richie tightened his cheeks, swallowed, and went harder down on Eddie all at once.

"Fuck!" And as quick as that, Eddie was gone again. Despite having orgasmed a little over 10 minutes ago, Richie had managed to arouse him yet again and reach his climax oh-so-quickly.

His cum spurted out quickly and even if Richie had wanted to, he didn't have time to pull away. He opened up his throat to let the majority of the semen slide down it, but pulled back and opened his mouth wide to let the end of it squirt onto his tongue.

Eddie watched with lidded eyes, moaning again when Richie's tongue disappeared inside his mouth and reappeared, clean.

"R-Richie, please." He whimpered, crawling forward to settle himself on Richie's lap once he'd sat up. He sat slightly forward so Richie's cock was in between his ass cheeks, his tip at the crack.

Richie moaned and Eddie rocked back and forth. He swallowed. "Please..- Please what, Eds?"

Eddie huffed in annoyance, his arms resting on Richie's shoulders to steady himself. He bounced again. "Fuck me! Please, Richie! Oh my god!" He whined.

Richie put his hands on Eddie's hips and squeezed roughly, moving him upwards so he was able to just barely press the tip of his cock to his asshole. "Stop being such a brat."

The harsh words made Eddie whimper quietly. His mother hardy ever spoke down to him - no one did, so blatantly being told something like that was more arousing than it should have been.

Without giving Eddie any warning, Richie thrusted his hips upwards into him at the same time he brought the him down. He knocked up against Eddie's prostate, bringing a cry from the smaller one.

"Ah, fuck! Richie!" Eddie moaned, his blunt fingernails digging in to Richie's shoulders. Richie groaned at the pressure, leaning forward to attach his lips to Eddie's all-too-bare neck.

He slowly began to thrust, allowing Eddie to stretch a bit more and get used to Richie's cock rather than his own fingers.

"O-oh fuck, Richie... Oh my g-god." Eddie whispered to himself, lolling his head back to allow Richie more space. "P-please, move now. It's o-okay."

Richie didn't need to be told twice. He pulled back from him and Eddie took that as his chance to hide his face in Richie's neck. That way he'd be able to hide his loud sounds while simultaneously letting Richie hear them.

Richie began thrusting quickly, bringing Eddie's ass down to slap against his thighs every second or third time he'd buck up. Despite being able to muffle his moans, Eddie was more focused on the pleasure and even if he was able to, the noisy whimpers & moans coming from his swollen lips were almost impossibly audible.

"Fuck! Oh my- Richie!" Eddie moaned out as Richie changed positions just barely, shifting his hips to the side and angling himself better. The movement caused Richie to be pressed right up against Eddie's prostate and every time he'd thrust, he'd hit it.

This had Eddie crying out and cumming within minutes, but Richie hadn't reached his release yet and as sure Eddie could do that.

Eddie was preparing himself to slow down when he felt a hand wrap around his light red cock. His brows furrowed and he opened his eyes a bit more to look up at Richie, but the taller boy had leant forward to suck & bite his neck, trying to give Eddie as much pleasure possible at once.

Richie's cock bucked deeply into Eddie's tight heat, and the hand around his length fisted it firmly and quickly. His lips and teeth were needily gnawing away at his neck.

Eddie's mouth opened in a silent cry and as he went through his third and - hopefully - final orgasm of the night, that silence turned into a scream consisting of noise & Richie's name, along with some obscenities. His cum spurted out and onto his and Richie's stomach again, adding to the splash from before.

The way he tightened around Richie had the raven moaning into his neck and cumming into Eddie quickly. Surprisingly, the hot pressure against his prostate made Eddie flinch and jolt forward, his tip pressing into Richie's abdomen. That tiny bit of pleasure along with the heat he felt from Richie emptying himself was - embarrassingly - enough to send him through his fourth orgasm.

"Richie! Fuck! A-ah, oh my g-ngh... Fuck!" He cried, his nails embedding themselves into Richie.

He came down from his high moments later, quivering and whimpering on top of Richie who only just pulled out, not wanting to spark anything inside of Eddie.

He ducked into the ensuite and came back, laying beside Eddie and cleaning him off before doing the same to himself.

"Hey, shh, it's alright. You're okay, you did so good for me, baby." Richie praised as he came forward, pulling Eddie into his chest who nodded and snuggled further into him.

A little while passed until Eddie spoke up. Richie thought he had been asleep.

"I love you, Richie." He mumbled softly, yawning and letting his eyes flutter closed.

Richie smiled and placed a kiss on Eddie's head. "I love you too, Eds. I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story