Categories > Original > Drama

Hamilton University

by Meloni_Hamilton 0 reviews

Meloni is the all new student to Hamilton University, ironic I know. She meets the best friends he has ever had like for example, Kohn Laurens and Alexander Hamilton!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-03-08 - Updated: 2018-03-08 - 1213 words

0Unrated
Chapter #1

Hamilton POV

I stared at the school before my eyes. It was beautiful. I had never seen anything like it before!“Look out!” Said a voice as a force pushed me to the ground. “Hey, watch it!” I looked up. A girl with big glasses stood before me. “I so sorry, sir!” She said, collecting her books. Once she collected them she spoke again. “I’m Meloni Patell.” She said holding out her hand, smiling. “Alexander Hamilton,” I said, shaking her hand. “And there is a million things I haven’t done.” “Just you wait.” Meloni said.

“I better get to my first class.” Meloni said. I was still on grasp of her hand. “Umm...you can let go now.” She said. “Oh, sorry.” I said taking my hand away. “I’ll see you later then.” She said. “Okay, bye.” She rushed off. I realized she left something, a sketchbook and a pencil? “Hey you forgot—.” But she was already gone.

Meloni POV

I rushed off, looking down to hold my face as it went red. “Sorry I’m late!” I said as I rushed into the classroom. “You are...10 minutes early Miss...” “Patell, Meloni Patell.” “Miss Patell.” Said the professor. “Kids these days.” I heard him mutter under his breath.

After school heading to the dorms

I went to my dorm. Dorm #152 I kept telling myself. I passed dorm #123, dorm #145, aha! Dorm #152! I use the key to open it. Another man is already there. “Oh hi! You must be my dorm mate!” He said, getting up from the chair he was sitting in and smiles and waves. “I’m John Laurens!” He exclaimed. “Meloni Patell.” I said. “Aren’t there supposed to be two of you,” John asked. “Well, the principal kept telling me there were three people per dorm.” “Oh, didn’t see anyone else.” “Well we can wait. Do you wanna put those books down?” John asks pointing to the pile of books in my hand. “Oh.” I put my books down on the table in the living room area.

20 minutes later

The door opened. A young woman enters. I was lying down on the bottom half of the bunk bed on my phone. John was reading in the sofa chair. “Hey, is this dorm #152? The girl asked. “Yeppers!” John smiles. “I’m Moria Elizabeth.” The girl said. “I’m John Laurens! That’s Meloni Patell!” “Sup, Meloni.” Moria said, ignoring John. John frowned. “Do you guys know what time it is?” She asked. I glanced at my phone. “4:36?” She gasped dramatically. “Bye.” She said as her face returned to the blank stare it was and goes into the room with the master bed. Me and John exchanged annoyed looks and John asked, “Wanna go to the bar?” “Sure.” I said.

As we got over to the bar, I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder spin me around. A man with this evil glare in his eyes stared at me. I gave him an are-you-drunk? face. “Maybe a little.” He said, reading my expression. “Not today, Jefferson.” John said, snatching me back. John glared at this so called “Jefferson.” Jefferson got mad and slapped John. And, let’s be real, John isn’t the strongest of men. And compared to Jefferson, he is a tiny ant. Jefferson snatched me up bridal style. “Let go of me!” I shouted! The whole bar was looking at us now. “Put her down!” Said a familiar voice. I used this opportunity to slap Jefferson in the face so he would drop me. I have to admit, it hurt falling in the floor, but not more than the fact that I almost just got assulted. “On second thought, let’s go back to He dorm.” Whispered John, in that tone of voice meaning someone is about to cry. “Ok.” I say back.For someone I have only known for literally 30 minutes, I could see him as a friend. We start to walk back to our dorm and a crowd surrounds us. “Oh my gosh, are you ok? Said one girl. “What is going on here?” I heard a joominv voice say. Everyone clears the way to make a clear image of Mr. Washington. “This girl just almost got assulted!” Said a young man’s voice. Mr. Washington just looked at me. “By him?” He asked, pointing to John. “THOMAS JEFFERSON!” everyone says. “Miss. Patell!” “Sir?” “Meet me inside!”

Meet him inside
Meet him inside

“Yes, sir.” I say following Washington. Once in his office. He smirks at me. “So, you’re a mans lady?”Oooh plot twist! Sorry. He asked. “What?” I ask. She starts to unbutton his shirt. “SHIT! IM OUT!” I said running out. (Sorry about that, back to the story) I was crying. Washington tried to follow me, not realizing I’m going through the bar and his shirt is still unbuttoned. “Get back here you brat!” He shouts at me! “Leave me alone!” I wail as we run through the bar. John and another girl follow. “Get away from her!” John shouts. Soon about 5 other people. 1 of the people being Hamilton. “Let her be!” Everyone was shouting now. “Im calling the police!” John said taking out his phone. (Also filming the whole thing for evidence) I bump into a man. “Sorry.” I quickly say. “Why in such a rush?” He asks. “Aaron Burr.” He holds out his hand. I quickly shake it. “ I really have to go. So sorry!” I said running off. “Maybe see you around!” I say. I finally made it to my dorm, slamming the door behind me.

2 hours later

I feel it is safe to peek out the door. I’m relieved to see police cars. Washington gets arrested and Jefferson punished severely. I sigh in relief and walk out. “You okay?” I hear a voice next to me. I turn and look. “Alexander Hamilton?” “The one Andy only.” He said. “Hey, don’t forget me!” Said John. I laughed slightly. “Come in.” I say. “About time!” John says. “It’s not fun being locked out of your own dorm.” “You have a key.” Awkward silence. “Anyway, just come in.” I say.

John POV

I can’t believe hay just happened. Is Meloni okay? She is kinda cute, but that is out of the question. “You’re sure you are ok?” I ask her. She pauses. “Traumatized but yes.” It is clear in her eyes that she had been crying. I put my arm around her. “Let’s just, go to sleep.” I say “It’s only 6:00 pm.” She says. “Well what else do we have to do?” “I don’t know, read a book or something?” I hear snoring. I turn my head. Alexander is asleep. Haha. “I’m going to sleep.” John says. “Ol, I guess I am too then. But, Hamilton’s in my bed.” She says awkwardly. “You can just...sleep on the couch I guess.” “Ok.” She says. I get up and go to the top bed of the bunk bed.

Meloni POV

Right before I turn out the lights I gaze at the two boys in the dorm and chuckle to myself. “This is gonna be one heck of a year.” I say to myself and go to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story