Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 38 Standing Your Ground

by Reign_Madden 1 review

Don't wanna spoil it for ya

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 1006 words

0Unrated
You weren't sure what bus Benji and the other's were on but you didn't care. You just wanted to get on your bus and be safely locked away from the outside world.
As soon as you got on the bus you went straight to your bunk and put your comfort clothes on which consisted of a baggy pair of track bottoms and one of Mikey's t-shirts.
'Do you know what bus they're on?' Bob asks casually when you walk back into the living area of the bus.
'No I don't' you say sitting next to Mikey and resting your head on his shoulder.
'What do you wanna do Kiddo?' Ray asks 'If you want we can arrange for you to go home'
'No I don't really want to go home alone' you confess 'I mean so what if they're here I'm not going to let them ruin this for me, I was here first.' You reply folding your arms.
'That's right Zero, we were here first, they shouldn't even be here' Frankie says lighting a cigarette.
'I wonder what they think of me?' you say.
'Who cares what they think, all that matters is what we think of you and you know what we think don't you' Gerard says running his fingers through your hair.
'Yes I know what you think' you reply smiling.
'Good because that's all that matters here, you and us' Mikey says tickling you.
'Your right' you say your spirits lifting 'fuck 'em, I don't care.'
You all burst into laughter, and you feel instantly better who cares about them, your going to have a good time on this tour you'll just pretend there not here.
'Lets play ball, I'm pumped' Bob says
'Ohh yeah I'm in' Frankie says.
'Is anyone in there?' Bob says tapping you head and breaking you out of your thoughts
'I'm sorry, what did you say?' you ask snapping out of your daze.
'We wanted to know if you wanted to play football with us' Bob repeats himself
'Err no' you say quickly
'Why not you always wanna play?' Gerard comments putting on his sneakers
'Yeah I know it's just...'
'You don't wanna go outside in case they're there' Ray says handing you your trainers
'Well yeah' you say sheepishly
'Well tough were playing' Bob says picking you up and carrying you down the bus steps.
At first you were nervous and paranoid that they'd jump out from behind one of the buses and shout at you, but after 10 minutes you forgot all about them and started having a good time.
'I'm open' you scream at Gerard who has the ball and is looking around. He tosses you the ball and you catch it breaking into a run, you run about three steps before Mikey tackles you and knocks you to the ground.
'Haha Reign' he mocks pinning you.
'I'll get you' Mikey you scream after him, once he takes the ball and runs.

Benji's p.o.v

I was watching Reign from the bus window we all were. I had forgotten how beautiful she was even in faded track bottoms and a t-shirt. I could hear her laughing and it bought back so many memories. I could have watched her forever.
'I can't take this anymore' Lisa states jumping up 'She's prancing around like nothing happened she has no idea what she put you guys through, well I'm going to give her a piece of mind.'
Before we could say anything Lisa had jumped off the bus and was making her way over to Reign and her friends.

Normal p.o.v

Frankie had just tackled you and run off with the ball.
'I'm glad you're happy' you hear a voice say from behind you. You spin quickly and are face to face with Lisa.
'OMG Lisa what are you doing here?' you ask, she was one of the last people you expected to see here.
'Don't play sweet with me,' she says 'You make me sick you're over here playing with your new pals acting like nothings happened.'
'Lisa I didn't...'
'Shut it Reign and listen.' she interrupts
'No you shut up' you say getting angry 'how dare you come over here and attack me, you don't even know what I've been through.'
'What you've been through?' she screams outraged 'what about them huh what about Joel and Benji?'
'What about them?' you say confused
'You are unbelievable' she screams pushing you.
'Don't push me' you say pushing her to the floor.
'Hey that's enough Reign' Paul says grabbing you arm
'Back off man' Frankie says pushing Paul away from you. 'You okay' he asks looking at you.
You didn't have time to answer because Joel appears out of nowhere and grabs your arm. 'We need to talk'
'I have nothing to say to you' you cry trying to wiggle out of his grip.
'Don't touch her' Gerard says pulling you out of Joel's grip.
'Don't shout at my brother' you hear a voice say
You look behind Joel and see Benji standing there arms folded. You stand there in total shock you never imagined you'd be standing this close to him again,
You stand there staring at him completely unaware of what is happening around you.
You zone back in to the world around you and it's madness Joel is shouting at Gerard, Frankie and Mikey are shouting at Billy and Paul and Ray is talking to Lisa and Benji, well he's still staring at you.
'SHUT UP!!' Bob screams 'I don't know what going on here but we are starting to attract a lot of attention.' You look around and its true people are watching you.
'Why don't you guys come over to our bus and we'll talk about this?' Bob say to Paul and Billy
'No Bob I think they said enough' you say looking at him.
'Reign please' he begs 'let's just get this sorted okay.'
You follow him to the bus with Joel, Gerard and the others trailing behind you.
Sign up to rate and review this story