Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Mistress of Shadows

by Rageparadox 0 reviews

Summary Inside. OFC/Hana/Kurotsuchi, Possible lemons, and strong to OP OFC

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2018-03-14 - 758 words

0Unrated
Summary: This OC- Centric. Nisa Nara is the elder sister of Shikamaru by 2 years. She gains unparalleled control of her families jutsu and becomes a prodigy unlike any other before in her clan.

Here we see a village surrounded by vegetation and people jumping from building to building with such ease you would think the it was an every day thing, but here it kind of was. This village is known as the Hidden Leaf Village, a village full of Ninja that have learned to harness their bodies energies to create Chakra. With Chakra these people have learned to do super human feats such as breath fire, run up vertical walls, run on water, and even jump to incredible heights.

It is here in the Hidden Leaf that a miracle of life is happening. In a section of the village, in a small walled off community and in a rather house that housed a husband, wife, and the maids that work there. A baby was being born a woman of brown hair, black eyes, and a pained face laid back in a large bed while being tended to a local nurse, and a man with old worn brown jacket, chain mail beneath yet covering a simple green shirt, he wore a pair of black shinobi pants and toeless sandals. His normal relaxed and laid back attitude and demeanor forgotten as he huddled in the corner away from the woman in the bed cusing his name and throwing out threats of castration and other such thing as she screamed about him doing this to her.

The woman's name is Yoshino Nara the wife of their clan Patriarch and the male in the corner crying to himself as well as trying to sink into the floor in fear is husband of said woman and the clan's Patriarch, Shikaku Nara.

Yoshino had been in labor now for 4 hours and for those hours she has not stopped screaming at her husband and unfortunately for him she is going to be scream for awhile longer.

2 Hours later

The screaming of Yoshino had finally stopped only to be quickly replaced by a quieter yet strong wail, the wail of a newborn baby. This new sound piqued Shikaku's interest as he slowly got to his feet and looked towards his wife to see her smiling while gently rocking a small bundle in her arms. Picking up what courage he could he slowly approached his wife to finally take a look at his newborn child, while taking cautious looks to his wife every two steps.

When he finally made it to her side he finally got to see his child's face and he fell in love at the sight of newborn daughter. She had a small tuff of black hair on her head, black eyes that were so clear he fell into them. He was so lost in her eyes it took his wife elbowing him to get his attention and when she did she asked him a simple question yet also difficult. She asked, "What Should we call her?"

Now Shikaku had been going through names ever since he found out Yoshino was pregnant, it was probably the most work he had done in a long time voluntarily and he thought he had one yet now that he looked into his child's eyes he is not so sure. Looking into his daughters eyes now for what felt like eternity he finally found his answer. With a smile he looked in his wife's eyes as he said, "Nisa, Nisa Nara"

At her questioning look he chose to answer her unasked question, "Nisa was the name of the founder of our clan, she held such power and control of clan techniques that she could destroy armies with a single hand sign and yet was loved and revered by all but her enemies. In are clan only the heir can be named Nisa and all in are clan that have had this named have brought great change to the world. I believe Nisa has this potential and I believe she will be the greatest to ever bear this name."

With a smile of understanding Yoshino held the now named baby Nisa close as she smiled and said, "Yes Nisa I like it." Looking at her baby she said, "My little Nisa."
______
A/N: Well what do you guys think should I continue. I have some big plans for this story I know there are some things I can fix and improve but just give me some feed back.
Sign up to rate and review this story