Categories > Original > Romance

Remember me

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Sequel to Awaken Love

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2018-04-02 - 447 words

0Unrated
Sean’s POV
Weeks before the accident
All of this was so funny. This stupid new game. I just kept laughing at it. The game involved two people where one was a baby and the other was the dad and the baby had to try to kill itself while the dad tried to stop it. Normally this is not what happened. Most of the time the team decided that it would be better just to see how fast they could kill the baby. This is what Mark and I had been doing all day. The session had started out nice, Mark had no idea what he was doing, and it had slowly turned into a giant mess the more we played. We had shut off out recording equipment a while ago and we were now just talking as friends and screwing around in the game some more.
“Mark don’t eat glass!!” I yelled at him as he smashed the table...again.
“Wah? Did you tell me TO eat the glass,” He said, “Cause I can’t understand your irishness!”
I laughed at his silly joke and watched as Mark, the baby this round, slowly turned green and died after eating the shards of glass from the table. When we respawned I was the baby.
“AH HA! Now who’s your daddy?!” Mark yelled through his mic.
“No! I want mom to come home!” I said laughing as I ran through the vents.
“Huh? Where’d you go?! Are you in the vents!” Mark exclaimed while I continued to laugh.
“I was. Now you’ll never find me!!” I said as I moved the weird ass baby out of the vent and into a closet filled with soap, bleach, and what looked like Windex. I chuckled and quickly drank all three bottles before running out and into the kitchen to climb into the fridge.
“Maaaark. You’ll never find meeee.” I said in a really creepy voice, I even creeped myself out with it.
“Haha. Are you in the bathroom?” He asked.
“Nope!” I answered laughing.
“What the...then where are you?” He said.
“You’ll have too...oh haha!” I laughed when the death screen came up and said “Baby wins!”
“What?! Where were you?” Mark exclaimed.
“I was in the fridge!” I said laughing.
“Ohhhhh.” Mark said before he started laughing too
And that was how our evening went. We played some other games but it mainly consisted of us laughing at each other's stupid mistakes and maybe some stupid deaths. All in all it was a ton of fun and at the end I couldn’t wait to play another game with him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story