Categories > Original > Drama > Possessive One Direction One-Shots

Possessive One Direction One-Shots

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

a collection of one-shots with dark/possessive one direction may contain smut but i will put warnings at the start of each chapter. hope you enjoy! I do not own One Direction

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2018-04-05 - 798 words

0Unrated
Dark Louis

warning!!!! contains abusive and controlling relationships please do not read if it may be triggering.




I was so excited for tonight, my friends and I were going out to a bar for a girls night! I haven't been out without Louis since... well since before I met him. He's a little overprotective and controlling but I still love him and I know he loves me, it's just the way he is.

I just finished getting ready. I was wearing a light blue dress that went down to my knees with silver flats and light makeup. I wanted to look nice but not too nice that Louis gets mad and refuses to let me go.

I grabbed my keys, phone, some money and headed down the stairs. "Bye Lou, love you. I'll be back soon." as I made my way to the door, giving him a kiss as I passed him. I was almost out the door when he stopped me.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going dressed like that? Your body is for my eyes only."

"For one I'm going out with Kate and Maddy. 2. what do you mean 'dressed like that' this is perfectly reasonable to wear out."

"Well I don't think it is so you will not be wearing it, and who do you think you are to be going out without even asking me."

"I am so going out and I shouldn't have to ask you if I can go out. I'm your girlfriend, not your slave!" I said sternly starting to get mad.

"Jenna, stop arguing with me and go back up to the room. You are not going and that's final. Go get changed and go to bed before I get mad."

I really didn't want to get Louis mad, it's not a pretty sight, so I quietly went upstairs.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight" I whispered as I passed him.

"Fine" he grumbled from behind me.

Time Skip

----------------------------------------

I laid in bed for over an hour now and I was still planning on going to the club, I just had to make sure that Louis was asleep before I left. I texted the girls, letting them know what happened and that I would be there soon. Quietly I got out of bed and fixed my clothes, hair, and makeup.

I tip-toed over to the door and listened to see if Louis was still awake. When I heard nothing I slowly opened the door then crept out into the hall.

It took me a good five minutes to just walk down the hall and go down the stairs 'cause I was constantly stopping at every little creak or crack the floorboards made.

Once I was downstairs I quickly made my way to the front door. My heart was beating hard in the chest, my palms were sweaty and shaking, I was just about to turn the door handle when I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

My blood ran cold, I froze, hand still on the door handle.

"Turn around," Louis demanded. Slowly I turned around to face him.

His once crystal blue eyes were now stone cold, a dark blue almost black. The only expression was shown was rage. His lips drawn in a tight line. Arms crossed and his posture perfect. All in all, he looked terrifying.

I quickly averted my gaze not wanting to see his angry expression any longer.

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't catch you sneaking out?"

"uh... I-I...umm..." I stuttered.

"No, I guess you didn't."

Louis stared at me as he slowly walked towards me. With every step he took, I took one back till my back hit the door and I was trapped. He kept walking till his chest was pressed against mine. He leaned in close, his hot breath fanned against my ear and I shivered.

"Now, go upstairs, get changed into your pajamas and get into bed, our bed. So I know you don't try a stunt like again." Then he pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen. I stood there shocked to scared to move.

"Now!" Louis screamed causing me to yelp, jump then race upstairs.

I changed into my P.J's, sent the girls a text telling them I wouldn't be coming after all, then jumped into bed. About 10 minutes later Louis came in and git into bed too.

"You are grounded for two weeks and I'm taking your phone for one week."

"Hey! I'm-" I started to protest but he cut me off.

"Don't!" Louis snapped. "Don't even try to argue, you're in enough trouble already."

"...Okay" I whispered.

"Good. Now got to sleep. I love you."

"I love you too" I sighed, then curled up and went to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story