Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

Not Alone On Christmas

by Good_Question 0 reviews

(Story written a few years back for X-mas) Someone is waiting for him, but he's not home yet. Is she forced to spend Christmas night alone? A pure fluff, a must read! Kurama! A CHRISTMAS FIC! HA...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurama - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMG- So short. :cries: But I wanted to post some of my earlier work to compare.

"He's not here yet," a young woman mused, staring out an icy window. She lifted the sleeve of her crimson sweater and wiped away some of the fog that had gathered on the window. Her brown eyes squinted as she tried to make out shapes in the dark, snowy night. The Christmas lights softly glowing outside reminded her of his beauty, his grace, his heart. The crackling fireplace reminding her of his warm embrace, and his love. She pulled away from the window and gently walked over to the green sofa, located in the middle of the lit room. It was Christmas and her love was not home yet.

She draped a thick, black blanket over herself and snuggled into its warmth, wishing it were him. She let her eyes wander around the room. The door was closed so that you could see the light-up Christmas tree hung on it. Further right was the wine red, brick fireplace. Her smile softened as she watched the flames dance to the soft Christmas tune in the background; his song. She let her gaze wonder more to the right to the massive bookcase, which now had colored lights strung across it. Right next to the bookcase was a small counter with only one picture; a picture of him.

The young woman looked mournfully out the window into the dark. He still hadn't returned. She returned to examining her environment. Further past the picture was the TV, now decorated with small bells. The last thing, before returning back to the door, was a table with two cups of hot chocolate and candles on it; the small flames paling in comparison to the one burning in the hearth. She sighed sadly and strode back over to the window, trailing the blanket behind her. She placed a delicate finger onto the glass, watching as the heat transformed into fog.

"Hurry home my love," she whispered drawing a heart out of the vapor on the window. She was deeply in thought and didn't hear the door open and close with a soft sound. Her gaze snapped from the window to someone behind her when she felt two strong, warm arms embrace her. She twirled around to face whoever was behind her. Her eyes filled with a warm happiness as she clung to the slender figure for dear life.

"I was worried koi," she mumbled into his pine green shirt. The man tightened his hold on her and rested his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry my love. I'll try to get home faster next time," he whispered in his soft, smooth voice. She reluctantly released her hold on him and stepped over to the table. Picking up the two cups, she stole love filled glances at him. He walked over to her, taking his cup from her pale fingers. He smiled at her and led her to the sofa. They huddled together for warmth, despite the fireplace, and draped the black quilt over them. She took a sip of her chocolate. The man turned to face her fully and took the cup from her hands. He gazed at her lovingly and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She sighed contently and leaned against him, his red hair mixing with her brown.

"Kurama," the woman whispered snuggling closer to him.

"Nani?" he questioned softly, trailing his fingers through her auburn hair.

"Aisheteru Kurama," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"Aisheteru."

This is my authors present to all you readers! A KuramaXsomeone fluff! Did you like it? If you did then I'm happy, I really enjoyed writting this one. This is only one in the line off one-shot fluffs I'm going to write. Ja ne, AND MARRY CHIRTSMAS! OR Happy Hanukah! OR Kwanza! Or some other holiday!!!

Japanese terms:

koi- love/lover

Nani- what?

Aisheteru- I love you
Sign up to rate and review this story