Categories > Original > Fantasy > One Direction preferences

One Direction preferences

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

There will be some smut but I will put warnings at the start of the chapters that have it. There will also be BSM preferences. All members of 1D will be in this including Zayn. Hope you enjoy. ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-04-21 - 262 words

0Unrated
This is my first time writing preferences so it's probably not very good. If there are any ways I could improve please let me know. Hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn: Zayn's not a huge fan of PDA. He likes having you all to himself, so there isn't a lot of kissing and hugging in public. Except when he was jealous. He'll grab your hand, hold you close and glare at the person till they get the message. Then he'll give you a sweet kiss and remind you that you're his.

Louis: Louis loves PDA. In public, you're holding hands or stealing kisses from one another. He has his arm around you most of the time, he says it gives him comfort knowing you're close to him.

Liam: Public displays of affection can go earlier way, Liam. He's not really one for kissing and hugging but always has to be holding your hand when he's with you. You questioned him about it before and all he said was, "It just feels right."

Harry: Harry's always playing with your hair in public. He usually does it subconsciously, like when he's bored or deep in thought. He will leave little kisses on your neck and cheek when he does it though.

Niall: Niall will always kiss you on the cheek in public then look at you and tells you he loves you. When you're in big crowds he holds you extremely close to him and sometimes buries his face in your neck. It helps him keep calm and not panic when you are in crowds
Sign up to rate and review this story