Categories > Original > Drama

Crimson Moon

by Horrorhalloween 0 reviews

Thousands of years ago, the paranormal world and the human world lived together in harmony. Then, tragedy struck when the daemones attacked. The sequens messorum vestigia formed the UAG to preserve...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-05-21 - 187 words

0Unrated
A few friends and I were walking back to my hotel room. I was staying in Texas for a few days for the Five Finger Death Punch concert. Let me say this, they do not disappoint. Although Jason Hook co-plays with Zoltan Bathory, it sounds like the band only has one guitarist. I guess that's just how in sync they are. Anyway, I've returned to my hotel room when I find a lamia in my hotel room. He charges at me, and I kick him over me. Then, I begin to charge at him. Luckily, I know Tiger Style Kung Fu. Otherwise, he would have drained my blood, rather than saying "A formidable foe. We will continue this another time."

"Wait," I say after him. However, it was too late and he was gone. Then, I see a messorem. "What do you want?"

"The UAG needs you. I'm Taurus," he said

"What does the UAG need a non-Grimm for?"

"That's the point. I can transfer you a portion of my power. Enough for us to get to the UAG headquarters."

"Well then, wait are you waiting for?"
Sign up to rate and review this story