Categories > Original > Romance > Rocky fan fiction

Rocky fan fiction

by funkyfood4 0 reviews

This is a Rocky/Original Character fanfic that I just need to get out of my system.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2018-05-28 - 796 words

0Unrated
The ER swarms with reporters and camera men as I try to make it to the patient I need to take to surgery.
“Rocky do you think you had it won?” A reporter asks the man in the wheel chair.
“I don’t know.” He replies tiredly.
“Is there going to be a rematch?” Another asks.
“I don’t know...”
I finally manage to grab a hold of the wheelchair and start to talk him away from the reporters.
“How’s my nose look?” He asks an older man.
“Not that horrible now come on.” The older man replies.
“Rocky what were you thinking that last round?” A reporter asks.
“That I shoulda stayed in school or something.”
The reporters suddenly flock to the other side of the ER to another man in a wheelchair.
“Stallion! I want you to know what you did was a miracle and you’re the luckiest man in the earth.” The man hollers.
“Do I look lucky?” He turns to ask me.
“Look, no one goes the distance with me. Get up out of that chair and let’s finish this right now!”
“Apollo don’t, please.” A woman at his side pleads.
“Did the bell save you Apollo?” Another reporter asks him.
“Bell nothing man, I can beat that chump anywhere anytime!”
“Does that mean there’ll be a rematch?”
“I said any place any time man can you hear?” He asks the reporter.
When all this is happening Rocky sits idly.
“Ay yo Apollo you said there ain’t gonna be no rematch.” Rocky states quietly.
“Look chump! Any place anytime!”
“Rocky a rematch could be worth millions!” A reporter says.
“Get him out of here.” I tell the nurse that’s in control of Apollo’s wheelchair.
I turn to take Rocky to surgery.
“Don’t you run out on me!” Apollo yells but is cut off when we enter through the doors of the surgical wing.
We keep going until we hit another door.
“Sir, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait here until the surgery is over.” I tell he older white haired man.
He nods as I wheel Rocky past another set of doors.
“Thanks for gettin me outta there.” Rocky says.
“It’s fine, we needed to get you to surgery anyways.”
The scrub nurses prep him an get him on s gurney and in a gown.
“Would you mind coming with me?” He asks.
“I mean I don’t know nobody...” he counties.
I look to the head surgeon and she nods.
“Yes of course.” I go to quickly scrub in, I wash my hands, put on a mask and cap.
A scrub nurse hooks him up to a drip and an anesthesiologist adds the right amount of General Anesthesia.
“Ay make sure they fix up my nose.” He says.
“I will.”
“And could I maybe have some jello...and...” He trails off and the surgery starts to begin.

It takes nearly four hours but we do have him patched up. He’s still asleep when I come in to change his drip. The older man, who turns out to be his manager, is sitting in the corner. I give him a smile.
I hear a slight groan come from Rocky, his hand twitches and his eyes flutter.
“Hey Rocko.” His manager greets.
“Ay Mick.”
“Ay yo, you’re the same nurse lady from before. I bet you was staying in here so you could be here when I wake up.”
“I just came in to refill your saline drip.” I tell him with a laugh.
“Ay yo what’s your name?” He asks me, Mick rolls his eyes.
“My name is Marilyn.”
“Nice to meet ya my name is Rocky.”
“Ok bug guy, stop flirting with your nurse.” Mick tells him.
“Ay I wasn’t flirting or nothing. I was just being hospitable.”
“Whatever.”

It’s been 3 days since Rocky had been admitted. It’s 2:00 am and I’m doing my rounds making sure my patients are doing ok. I go to check on Rocky. His stats seem to be fine so I start for the door.
“Ay yo Marilyn.” I almost jump at the sudden voice.
“Sorry if I scared ya I was just wonderin if I could ask you something.”
“Sure.” I turn back to face him.
“Do you think I should retire of keep boxing?”
“Well what do you like to do besides boxing?”
“I don’t know.”
“And do you love to box.”
“Of course I do but it’s hard takin a beatin every night even if you do win.”
“I think you need to do what makes you happy.”
“Well that’s boxing then.”
“Then maybe you shouldn’t retire.”
“Maybe I shouldn’t.”
Sign up to rate and review this story