Categories > Books > Harry Potter > We're In This Together

Evil Twins and Good Ideas

by zugrian

Hermione's illogical twin, Imperius training, and the first sex ritual.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry,Pansy - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2018-05-29 - 7328 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Author's Note: Time to start earning that M rating! There is a sex scene at the end of the chapter. I don't think it's really porn-y enough to be called smut, but I am interested to see what people think of it. Reviews or PMs are most welcome.

As I know that this website has occasionally purged stories with sexual content (even though I've read plenty of smut here, not to mention some really fucked up sexual violence and torture scenes) I am probably going to put this story up at some other places soon. I am leaning towards the HP fanfic archive, ficwad, and possibly archive of our own, although I don't yet have an account at the last one.

It has taken me a little longer to get this posted as I have been focused on writing this week. I have a somewhat busy holiday weekend coming up, so my next update might be a bit delayed. But this is the longest chapter yet, so I hope everyone enjoys!

-oOoOoOo-

Leddy was gone in the morning when they woke. Dobby told them she had slept through the night but could tell that Mr. Parkinson was awake and she had to return home. They could only hope that his rage had subsided and Leddy would not be in any more danger. Needless to say it was hard for them to concentrate on classes for the next couple of days.

But the days did pass, and life went on as normally as it ever did. Harry was still spending a bit of time each night going through some of his old mail. Ron complained about Harry not hanging out as much as he used to, whereas Hermione just tried to make sure he was doing all his assignments on time before going back to the mountain of schoolwork she was already beginning to get buried under. Harry was a bit worried about her.

Oliver Wood was soon talking about starting up practices for quidditch. Pansy groaned to herself at the seventh year's fervor and decided that she might as well start doing some of her work from the pitch as she'd need to keep an eye on Harry. To be fair, the last physical danger he was in was her fault, but still, she wasn't going to trust anyone else to look after him. Although she wouldn't say that out loud for fear of upsetting Dobby.

Pansy had noticed the gossip seemed to have slowed as fewer people were staring at her and Harry now. From what she had learned, mostly by over hearing the conversations of Patil and Brown, there were a few popular ideas going around about them. The first was that Harry, the perverted teen, was using her sexually and thus explained her rather subdued demeanor. Pansy wasn't surprised that it was mainly Slytherins and a few other older pureblood students who espoused this theory. That's what many of them would have done after all.

The second idea was that Harry had decided to build a harem, with at least one girl from every house, and that Pansy was merely the first Slytherin he'd been able to ensnare. Brown seemed to like the scandalous nature of this and decided that Harry must still be trying to pick a girl from Gryffindor. It looked like she might be hoping to catch Harry's eye. When Patil had asked her why Harry hadn't chosen either Granger or little Ginny Weasley, Brown responded that Granger obviously wasn't attractive enough, as well as being too uptight, while Ginny was too young. Patil joked that Brown would need to do something to draw Harry's attention before Ginny grew up.

The third idea, which Patil liked the most, was that Harry and Pansy were star-crossed lovers and that claiming her as a servant was the only way he could find to get her away from the nasty Slytherins. This wasn't as far off as Pansy would have liked, but Brown and other skeptics argued that this couldn't be the case as Harry and Pansy did not act in any way romantic, at least not in public. If they were really dating, then they would not be able to keep their hands off each other according to Brown.

Finally, the idea that amused her the most but seemed to be the least popular was that Harry just wanted someone to do his homework assignments for him and she happened to be available. Granger would have been a more obvious choice for such a role, but Pansy was pleased that at least a few people considered her to be a strong enough student to be the boy who lived's own personal schoolwork slave. She jokingly played along with this by always making sure to turn his assignments in with her own, double checking certain things with teachers, and generally making herself as helpful as possible to Harry in class, especially during the more theoretical parts.

Due to this, she began to notice how Harry treated his classwork. Specifically in the classes where they actually used their wands, Harry was always top of the class during practical work. On the other hand, he did not put much effort into writing the endless string of essays that they were assigned. McGonagall particularly seemed to be bothered by this. When Pansy asked him about it, he merely said that he found all the pointless busy work to not be worth his time. To Harry's point of view, if he could cast a spell properly- and his spells were both more precise and more powerful than any of his classmates- then writing two feet of parchment about the spell was unnecessary.

Well, no one ever said he should be in Ravenclaw.

Pansy at first wondered if this was still the fault of the horrible way the Dursleys had treated him as a child. But she soon recognized that Harry worked very hard at the practical side of magic because that was what he had to turn to in all of the dangerous situations he was thrust constantly into. Once she saw that, her mind soon found another reason for his seemingly bipolar work habits- his reputation as a mediocre student would lead others to underestimate him. If others saw him as lucky instead of talented, then he might have just that bit more of an advantage against his enemies. And from her own experiences, she knew that he definitely had plenty of those.

-oOoOoOo-

One afternoon, when their class on Runes was ending for the day, Pansy followed as Harry quickly got Granger to stop into an empty classroom before she could head off to the library or back to the common room. He cast locking and privacy spells that Pansy had taught him. She was curious to see just what Harry was going to do but he hadn't bothered to tell her his plan. Yes, this annoyed her quite a bit.

"So, Hermione, I've been thinking things over."

"That doesn't sound like something you would do. What is on your mind?"

"I'm trying to decide if you're the good Hermione or her evil twin."

"What are you talking about Harry?"

"I realize that many of the witches and wizards we interact with are fools with nothing even remotely resembling the ability to be reasonable or logical." Pansy snorted at what could possibly be Harry's understatement of the year. She was still shaking her head at the idiocy of stationing one hundred dementors at Hogwarts to try to capture one unarmed wizard. Thankfully, Harry had started teaching her the Patronus charm almost immediately, and after the incident on the train, she was very motivated to learn it. Besides, the need for strong positive memories to fuel the spell made the process much more enjoyable for both of them. It could be very tiring though.

"Regardless, I'd like to think that you don't think of me as one of the fools. So, my question is whether or not you are my friend or her evil twin. This would be a lot easier to figure out if you were a man because the evil twin would obviously have a goatee."

"That doesn't make any sense Harry."

"What doesn't make any sense, possibly evil Hermione, is how you can be taking multiple classes at the same time. My first guess is some sort of spell to create a second body like a clone, or an evil twin if you will."

"There's no such spell like that that I've ever heard of."

"And you have read more of the library here than anyone else our age, I'm sure. But there are certainly spells that you haven't heard of. Besides, if you are the evil twin, then denying everything or trying to confuse me would be the way to go anyway."

"I'm not an evil twin, Harry."

"Ron and the others might let this sort of thing go without comment. But they were raised in the magical world, which is full of nonsense. I..." Harry paused for a moment and Pansy noticed his brief discomfort and looked over at Granger, who was nervously fidgeting with some sort of necklace. "I lived in the real world and am not willing to let ridiculous things just go by without trying to make sense of them. I've been a bit busy this year, as have you, but I am worried about this. I saw your class schedule and was disappointed to see that you refused to listen to my advice to skip Divination and Muggle Studies. However, I was much more worried to see that you have multiple class periods where you are somehow taking two, or even three, classes at the same time.

"You have been one of my best friends. Even if you are an evil twin, I still care about whatever is going on with you."

Pansy let Harry finish his ridiculous tangent before finally breaking down in laughter.

"She isn't an evil twin, Harry."

"I already admitted that she could be some sort of clone instead."

"She's not a clone either, whatever that is," Pansy snorted. It both pleased and surprised her that Harry could be so silly and playful at times.

"The fact that sci-fi doesn't exist in the magical world is one of the sadder things about it."

"Whatever, Harry." What is sci-fi and why does Harry think it so important? She'd have to find out later. "She has a time turner."

Granger gasped and dropped her hand away from the chain around her neck.

"A time turner? As in time travel?"

"Yep." She looked at Granger who appeared frightened and confused.

"Hermione, please don't tell me that you are using time travel just to be able to take a couple of extra classes. Even worse, extra classes that are almost certainly a waste of your time."

Granger stammered for a moment. "They aren't a waste of time."

"Oh no, it's worse than I thought. You're not the evil twin, you're the illogical twin."

"The classes are still fascinating."

"God help us." Harry let out a sigh.

"I think you're right, my Lord. Someone in the government must be completely out of their mind to give a thirteen year old a time turner, just to take some extra lessons. Maybe it's someone in the same department that decided to send the Dementors to Hogwarts? The Department of Terrible Ideas?"

"It'd be great if that were true," Harry said with a smirk. "It would be so much easier to get rid of government morons if they all congregated together in one little group like that. One nice big target for some enterprising young witch or wizard."

"Harry, please," Granger looked upset and worried. "You can't tell anyone about this. I'd get in so much trouble with professor McGonagall. No one is supposed to know about it."

Harry sighed again while Pansy just shook her head.

"I agree with one condition."

"What?"

"You have to agree to use this time turner thing to give yourself extra time to rest, sleep and whatnot. I know you, Hermione; you work harder than anyone else at all your assignments and research. You're likely to badly over-stress yourself. Promise me that you'll take care of yourself and not just use this as an excuse to work yourself into the ground."

"Alright, I promise." Granger looked relieved but also a bit curious. "But I want you to promise me that you'll start teaching me the Patronus charm soon."

"Fair enough." He was already teaching it to Pansy anyway.

"By the way, since when did you become so responsible, Harry? Isn't that my job?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe nearly dying in the Chamber of Secrets changed things."

Pansy thought to herself that he might have changed, at least to some extent, for her. After all, he was now responsible for her life and her welfare. Of course, it was hard for her to judge how much he might have changed since she really didn't know him at all until a few months ago.

As she was pondering this, she noticed Granger giving Harry a hug after he unlocked the door. Harry smiled at his friend as she left- to go to the library of course- and turned around to Pansy.

"She means a lot to you."

"She does. She's one of my best friends."

"You're closer to her than Weasley."

Harry gave a sad shrug.

"This year, I just can't seem to get along with him very well. He moans and grumbles about you being around. Then he complains that I don't spend enough time with him. I guess he hasn't gotten it through his head yet that you aren't going to disappear just because he refuses to like anyone from Slytherin.

"Plus, I have a lot more to deal with now. New, harder classes. Going through all the mail."

"And taking care of me," Pansy interjected with a smile. She reapplied the privacy spells and kissed him.

"That's my favorite part of this year."

"Mine too." He kissed her back as they embraced. For a moment, they stood there contentedly.

"Weasley is immature. You're an adult now, in a lot of ways other than just legally. You heard about the Dementors, so you decided to learn to be able to defend yourself from them. Do you honestly think he would ever do something like that?"

"Probably not," he answered. "It bothers me that he doesn't understand that my life isn't normal. I don't know that it ever could be. Ron is happy to just goof off and enjoy his time as a kid. I tried to do that too for awhile, my first couple of years here, but things are constantly trying to kill me. I can't afford to be immature."

"But he still can. That's not your fault, Harry. You're growing apart because of it."

"Yeah, we are." He sighed again. "He was my first real friend. It sucks that I don't know if that friendship will last."

Pansy stroked his back as they continued to embrace. Some small part of her felt a tiny bit guilty about how happy she was that the weasel might be gone sooner than she hoped for Harry's sake. But a much larger part of her smiled at the idea of not having to hear his bitching about her presence or sit anywhere near him when he gorged himself like a pig at meal times.

She would gladly put up with Granger for awhile longer if the weasel was out of the picture.

-oOoOoOo-

"We should talk about a couple of things."

It was a warm Friday night. They had opened the door to the balcony to let the breeze in. Harry had been more eager than usual to get back to their quarters after dinner.

"Alright, what's on your mind?"

"Well, first I've been thinking about things your father might try to do to us."

"Not the most pleasant topic."

"No, but I wanted to get it out of the way so that we could eventually get to more fun things later. From what I've read, the Death Eaters were known for their willingness to throw around the unforgivable curses like crazy. For all the idea of the esoteric nature of the Dark Arts, it doesn't seem like that many of them truly searched for anything too unusual. Other than Riddle, of course. Two of them you can pretty much only hope to dodge or try to use physical cover to block them.

"The Imperius curse, on the other hand, can be fought off with a strong enough will. If your father were to try to use it on either of us, we could, theoretically at least, break free of it."

"Yes, but..." Pansy looked at him shrewdly and realized what he was getting at. "You want us to cast it on each other, so that we can learn to fight it off."

"That was my idea, yes. We know your father is willing to use it against us. I know it's illegal, but I'd much rather have your help learning to defeat it here, safely, than have to learn the hard way when someone uses it against me to try to do something much worse. Besides, we obviously trust each other."

"You trust me that much?"

"Of course I do. And after how you decided to earn a life debt from me, you must have a lot of faith in me."

"I do." Pansy looked around the room. "We'll have to be careful though. We can't afford to have anyone find out about this."

"I know. Even though there aren't any portraits in here, I had Dobby check the room for any other ways that someone might be able to spy on us. We should be fine in here."

"How do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking we could just use simple commands against each other. Sit down, stand up, walk across the room, that sort of thing."

"You weren't thinking of using this as an excuse to do anything more fun than that?" Pansy asked with a smirk.

"No, fun would be later."

"Alright. Who should go first?"

"You probably should. I've read how to do it from one of your books, but I'm guessing you might have read even more than that."

"Fine. Why don't we make sure that we both know how to cast it first?"

So they began to practice.

Unfortunately, they soon ran into two very different problems.

Harry's Imperius was so forceful that Pansy was completely unable to resist. On the other hand, she was unable to get him to even start to do any of the actions she tried to force him to do. After nearly half an hour of failure, Harry suggested they take a break.

"Dobby?" The little elf appeared and Harry asked him for help. "Pansy and I are having a problem. I assume you know what the Imperius curse is?"

"Yes, master Harry. The old bad master used it a lot, then lied about being under it."

"I'm not surprised by that at all," Harry snorted. "Anyway, Pansy and I need to be able to fight the spell off in case any evil wizards try to use it against us. Unfortunately, we are not having much luck yet and I wondered if you can give us some advice or help figure out what we're doing wrong."

"Specifically, I can't resist Harry at all and he resists me without even trying," she added.

"Of course, miss Pansy. Dobby knows just what is wrong." He had a huge smile. Dobby was so happy to be able to help.

"You do? Is it something obvious we've missed?"

"Dobby knows because of the bond. Miss Pansy is bound to master Harry. Miss Pansy cannot harm master Harry any more than Dobby could. And miss Pansy has to obey master Harry."

"Crap," Harry groaned and sat down. "But we aren't actually trying to harm each other. We're just trying to learn about magic and how to protect ourselves. Isn't there some way for the bond between us to recognize that?"

"Dobby might know a way. House-elves believe that magic is alive. That magic knows and thinks. Master Harry would just have to talk to magic."

"To explain what we wanted to do, you mean?" Dobby nodded. "How do I talk to magic?"

"Master Harry is always talking to magic. That's how wizards and witches cast spells."

"You could try talking to the bond itself, Harry," Pansy said as he looked over at her. "Tell me, or maybe even order me, about what we are trying to do, and it might help the bond realize that we are working together to protect it."

"Making the bond stronger by keeping others from breaking or damaging it."

"Exactly."

"Okay let's try this again. Dobby, would you stay and watch? If you see something we are doing wrong, let us know."

"Dobby is happy to help."

"Great. Pansy," he looked forcefully into her eyes, "I want you to cast the Imperius curse at me with as much power as you can safely use."

She raised her wand and this time, the spell washed over him and his mind began to relax. 'Sit down,' her soft voice crooned into his mind. He felt his knees bend as he began to sit but then his will refused. He physically shook his head and the magic failed.

"I think that worked. I could hear your voice telling me to sit down and I had to fight the spell off that time."

"Great job master Harry sir!"

"Thanks Dobby." He looked over to her. "How do you feel?"

"Fine. I could tell that time the spell felt a little different. It was like a power shifted between us, like I was pushing it into you."

"Okay, now we need to try it the other way around then." Harry took a deep breath then looked into her eyes again. "Pansy, I need you to fight off my spell this time. Fight to protect yourself. Fight so that no one will be able to use this against us."

"I will my Lord."

He raised his wand and cast the spell against her again. He told her to go into her bedroom. She took a step towards it but then he saw her body slow as she seemed to be fighting it. Harry looked into her eyes and could see her will struggling against the curse. He forced himself not to cancel the spell or use it to tell her to resist. He had to let her fight on her own now. Helping her would only make her weaker.

And fight she did. Her left foot lifted, barely a few inches off the ground, then she forced it back down. She grunted angrily and Harry could feel the magic falter as Pansy succeeded in throwing off the curse. She sat down on the couch and he saw a bead of sweat roll down her cheek.

"You did it," he said with a smile as he sat next to her.

"I did," she said as she panted out a breath. "That was even harder than I thought it would be."

"I'm proud of you. I know that couldn't have been easy, especially with the bond between us making you want to submit to me." Pansy sighed as she rested against him.

"Dobby, do you have any advice for us?"

"Master and miss both did a good job."

"Thanks, Dobby. Could you make us some tea? I think we both could use a bit of rest and we need to talk about a couple of things anyway." The house-elf happily made his way over to the little kitchen area and started boiling a pot of water.

"I guess we learned something new tonight, my Lord."

"Yes, we learned that my claiming you might not have been the best idea after all."

"I'm still safer and happier with you than I ever was before," she said as she snuggled against his side.

"I'm glad but now we have complications that I didn't know we'd have to deal with."

"I'm not too surprised. I knew I would be submitting myself to your authority; I did tell you this summer that I'd rather be your slave than married to Malfoy, remember? That magic has made the bond between us stronger is a good thing."

"Unless I used it to hurt you."

She laughed at that.

"Harry, do you really think you would hurt me? I've seen how you look at me. You care about me, you want to protect me, and you desire me. Even when I've upset you, I've never seen anything in your eyes that would make me afraid of you.

"Besides, you having power over me might be a bit of a turn on."

"I'll have to keep that in mind," he chuckled. "I'm still worried though; I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you to do anything."

"I'll tell you if you ever do, or at least if it's something I don't want you to force me to do.

"For example, if you were to force me to spend the rest of the night in bed with you, I definitely would not be opposed."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but it does bring something else to mind." He pulled a book from the table and she smiled when she saw what it was. "I've read the whole thing, not just what you had marked for me. And after we learned more about how our bond acts tonight, I'm not sure if it's a good idea."

"You're wrong, all of those rituals I marked are great ideas."

"Why do you say that? You'll be binding yourself to me even more so. I wanted you to be my girlfriend, not my slave."

"Don't be so melodramatic, Harry," she sighed. "Look at me. First of all, as long as you treat me the way you do, I am your girlfriend. Even if everyone else thinks I'm just your slave, I don't care. What matters is how we act together. You need my brain to keep this partnership working smoothly, although I do admit that learning to fight off the Imperius was a good idea.

"But more importantly, the first ritual I marked for you will protect me even if you can't. You didn't grow up knowing about the Death Eaters. I guarantee you that every magic-raised witch fears the return of people like that, even daughters of Death Eaters like me. Don't think for a second that loyal followers weren't at times punished or their daughters given away to vile brutes. I have no intention of being raped. So we will complete that ritual. Every part of it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright," he exhaled.

"See, this is why I'm not worried about you abusing the bond, Harry. I'm having to force you into doing a magical sex ritual because you're so concerned about how you're treating me. You are a wonderful master who is also secretly my very caring boyfriend. I assume you have less of an argument against the other ritual?"

"Only that it might be a bit dangerous if we screw it up, or you know, if you..."

"If I got pregnant? Don't worry about that part, I've been calculating the timing for it. The full moon just before Halloween should coincide nicely with my cycle."

Harry quickly raced over to the calendar on the wall. "October 29th will be the best day of my life."

She laughed. "I think we should start things tonight."

"You're not nervous? I mean..."

"I've been thinking about this for a couple of months now, Harry. I want to have all of this done before we leave school for the holidays, just in case my father tries something. Are you nervous?"

"I think I'm too excited to be nervous. I just want to make sure everything goes right and that you enjoy everything as much as possible." He smiled at her and it melted her heart even a bit more. They had been living together for a few weeks now and he always seemed to think of her first. He had taken such good care of her; well, now it was her turn to take even better care of him.

They discussed the details about the rituals they were going to use. The beginning would be tonight, and the biggest step would still be a month away. Other parts would come at some point, but Harry left it open for Pansy to decide when they would do everything. While most of the point of all of this would be protecting her, she knew that it would also bind them together in a new way. This may worry Harry's noble side, but it excited Pansy. One of the few things her mother had taught her was that she should some day learn to control a man through sex as much as possible. Of the more recent years, when her father had been much more frightening, Pansy realized was likely due to her parents' waning sex life. That was a bit disturbing to think of at the moment. So instead, she thought more of the rituals, and specifically how much pleasure she was going to get from them. Harry was sure to make everything as wonderful as possible for her, and his protective side seemed to turn her on more and more lately. She still shivered when she thought of Harry saying he would have to kill her father.

"I'm going to take a shower. Why don't we both get ready for bed? Dobby, can you make sure the things I laid out for the ritual are ready in Harry's bedroom?"

"Yes, miss Pansy."

"Thank you, Dobby."

-oOoOoOo-

They looked at each other briefly as they both went to their rooms to bathe and prepare. Although, to be fair, what was officially Pansy's bedroom didn't get a lot of use. They'd slept together every night in his bedroom.

Harry went into his bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. This was really going to happen. He took a couple of deep breaths. He had done some heavy petting with her the last few nights, and often woke up with a hand caressing one of her breasts, but this... this was going to be a much further and much more fun step.

Of course, he'd need to draw more than a few runes as well but they were simple enough and thankfully, it turned out that he found runes came fairly naturally to him. Drawing them would certainly be a lot easier than carving them anyway. As runes were originally just used for language before becoming magical, many of them were very easy to draw. It was the rituals and ingredients that more often than not brought about the magical effects.

He would need a steady hand. He would need to not be too excited. That meant he would need to relax. Well, Pansy usually took a bit longer to shower than he did anyway. Might as well make good use of his time and calm his raging libido down a bit.

-oOoOoOo-

Twenty minutes later, he was waiting by the bed for Pansy. He wore only his boxers. The sheets were turned down. A small glass bowl, a knife, and a fresh quill all lay on a tray on one of the nightstands.

She came into the room wearing a very thin silk robe that came to just above her knee. It was loosely tied at the waist and the top of it was open enough to show a hint of cleavage. Her hair was still wet as she clearly didn't want to wait any longer than he did. My god, she took his breath away.

She slowly walked across the floor. She had the sexiest smirk on her face. He wanted to tear the robe off of her, throw her on the bed and just take her. But he also found it hard to move as he watched her.

"Are you ready, my Lord?" She purred at him, grinning the whole time. She knew just what she was doing to him.

"If you tease me too much Pansy, I might lose control." He actually was having trouble breathing. "And that would make me fuck up the ritual."

"Alright," she sighed. "But when we don't have any rituals to do, I am going to tease you till you can't take it anymore."

"And then, I will take you till you can't tease me anymore." She was now standing right in front of him. She threw her arms around his neck and leaned in towards his ear.

"Promise?" she whispered. She nuzzled his ear and he growled in response.

"Yes."

She pulled her arms back and smiled. Then she suddenly tickled his sides. He laughed and fell back onto the bed.

"Why did you do that?"

"I had to stop the teasing some way. Don't pout. I promise I'll make it up to you. And you need to be able to focus enough to draw the runes."

"You're right." He grabbed the tray and sat it across his lap. He gave her the knife and held his hand above the bowl.

"Are you ready?" He nodded and she cut across his palm. Blood splashed into the bowl for a few seconds before she healed the cut. She returned the still-bloody knife to him. "Remember not to clean it."

"I know."

"My turn then. Do it, Harry."

He cut across her palm and watched her blood mix with his. "That should be enough."

He healed her hand and sat the blade aside. He moved the tray out of the way for a moment and stood up.

"Lay down and I'll draw the runes."

She untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

His brain went into overdrive taking in every inch of her, every curve. Her breasts sat high and firm on her chest, with dark pink nipples poking out. He was only able to tear his eyes away from them by looking further down. The space between her legs glistened a bit from what he could see of her labia. She had no pubic hair, although he was expecting that as he had to be able to draw runes there. It took every last drop of his willpower to stop himself from just ravishing her.

He forced himself to look up at her face and she was flushed with excitement.

"On the bed before I lose control." She climbed up and lay flat on her back while he got the tray in place and dipped the quill into their blood. He noticed her holding her breath as he drew runes around her lips. He quickly moved onto the runes for her breasts. He moved further down and took a breath to steady himself before drawing the runes just below her navel. That step excited him in a way that he hadn't really thought of before.

Finally, she spread her legs before him and Harry saw the most beautiful thing in the world.

His mind and body had stopped and he was completely still for a moment.

She looked down at him and smiled lustily. If they'd had enough time to prepare, she would have gladly shed her virginity this month instead of next. She had a feeling that tonight's activities were going to help her learn the Patronus charm much quicker. But first, she needed to free her boyfriend from his stupor.

"Harry." He didn't respond as his eyes looked a bit glazed over. Who knew she had an Imperius curse between her legs? It was good to know of the power she held over him; it eased whatever tiny doubts she might have had of giving herself to him.

"Harry," she spoke a bit louder and more firmly and he looked up. "Finish the runes so we can have some fun."

"Yes, mistress," he said with a goofy smile.

He moved the tray a bit closer and knelt down between her thighs. They were both holding their breaths now. He drew runes on the insides of both her thighs. She let out a small whimper and Harry smiled as he thought he saw the glistening of her sex increase a bit. He let himself exhale and she moaned as his breath blew between her legs.

"Try to relax. I'm almost done," he told her. Her eyes were closed, but she nodded in agreement.

Harry leaned in even closer and drew the night's final runes.

"Finished."

"Thank God."

Before she could say anything else, Harry's mouth was on her. She gasped. He was kissing and licking at her most private place with abandon. And it was utter bliss. She briefly thought of how good it was that the magic of the runes was sealed immediately as otherwise they would all be smudged. Her thighs squeezed around his neck. His mouth was doing things to her that even her fingers had never quite managed before. His tongue ran up and down and her excitement began to peak. As he moved back up, he found her clit and licked it. She grabbed his hair and held him firmly in position. He began suckling at the little nub and soon she was screaming out in pleasure.

Harry felt her body spasming beneath him. She shuddered and her legs slowly began to release him from their embrace. As much as he was enjoying himself and her delicious taste, he decided to slow to a stop to let her catch her breath. There was plenty of time tonight anyway. He had a feeling they were going to be missing breakfast.

He looked up at her with his wet face and smiled.

"That was amazing."

He answered her by kissing her stomach as he gradually moved up. There was a small droplet of sweat that he watched slide down into her belly button. He licked at it and she moaned once more. Soon, he was kissing and suckling at her breasts; first the right, then the left. He would caress one as his mouth was on the other. He was much gentler with her breasts than she thought he might have been, especially considering how wildly he had dove into pleasing her. She shuddered again and realized that he was probably trying to keep from over-stimulating her. It was working, but just barely. She cradled his head as his mouth moved over to her right breast while his fingers softly circled around her left. When his thumb traced the underside of her breast, she moaned out again.

Harry thought to himself that he was going to have to remember every little spot that triggered such a reaction from Pansy. Erogenous zones, he believed they were called. He wanted to discover every single one of them that she had.

She grabbed him and kissed him hard.

"You are amazing." He smiled in response. "I am very thankful for whatever studying you did this summer."

"Well, after you suggested losing your virginity to break a betrothal agreement, I wanted to learn everything I could so that it would be good for you. I'd heard that the first time would be painful, and I wanted to make up for that by learning what I could that you might enjoy."

"You are the best secret boyfriend in the world."

"Happy to serve, mistress," he said with a smirk. "Maybe I should make sure that first time wasn't just a fluke though. Practice makes perfect after all."

"You're going to spoil me, my Lord."

"That was the idea, yes."

She chuckled at him. "I think it's my turn to spoil you. Lay down."

Soon Harry was on his back and she was crawling over him. He had been hard for so long now that he knew he wouldn't last. That was before watching her naked body as she moved down towards his groin. As soon as she wrapped her hand around him he felt like he could explode. Then she leaned down and licked all the way up his shaft and took him into her mouth.

"Oh my god," he moaned. Her eyes gleamed in either amusement or pride as she looked up at him with only the crown still in her mouth. Then he felt her tongue swirling around the underside of his cock and within seconds he was cumming as hard as he ever had. She paused only briefly in surprise at beginning of his orgasm before continuing to suck on him. Finally, Pansy looked up at him with the sexiest smile and then swallowed in a slightly exaggerated manner.

"I love you," he said as he panted. She giggled and laid her head on his chest.

"I had no idea it would be so easy to get you to say that."

"Hmm. I guess I hadn't actually told you that before."

"Nope."

"Well, I do. That's not just the brilliant oral sex talking. I love you Pansy."

"I love you too Harry."

They lay there together quietly as their breathing slowed. They were both sweaty and content.

"I am a little disappointed though," she finally said.

'Oh shit, what did I do wrong?' he thought but forced himself to only ask, "Why?"

"It was far too easy to give you a blow job," she said as she sat up, smirking at him. His brain started to relax from the brief moment of terror, then he stared goofily at her boobs. She smiled as she saw the look on his face as her breasts made him into a happy fool. She raised his head up with a hand under his chin and he blushed as she forced him to look away from her body. Her chest was only moderately sized and she wondered just how much brain damage she could cause if she were larger. But since Harry was happy with what she had, her ego was pleased as well.

"With the word job in it, you would think I would have need to do a bit more work. You were much too easy, Lord Potter."

His brain kicked back in as she was all but laughing at him.

"First of all, I think you'd find that pretty much any teenage guy would be pretty easy. Secondly, I'd been getting more and more excited for the last, like, hour, so of course it didn't take long.

"Thirdly, that sounds like a challenge to my honor."

"A challenge?"

It was his turn to grin lustily at her.

"Oh yes, I think it only fair to see which of us is easier to please. I suggest a race."

"A race?" She looked at his smirking face and thought that this would be fun, whatever Harry had in mind.

"Yes, we see who can make the other cum faster."

"We are not going to have Dobby time us."

"No. We'll start at the same time," he said as he sat up and lifted her off him, then laid her back down going in the opposite direction.

"Oh, I think I like this. Two great ideas in one night." His arm went around her waist and began fondling her bum as he slid into position. She shivered in anticipation and briefly considered calling him out for cheating. But the race would be more fun than an argument, even a playful one.

They would both be winning regardless of who actually finished first.

Pansy beat him, but Harry made sure she reached the finish line too.

Afterwards, he suggested a best of three.

By the end of the night, it was hard for either of them to count.
Sign up to rate and review this story