Categories > Original > Romance > Ultimate Bias||My Roomate||PJM

Chapter One: Surprises Come In Small Packages

by Queen_ReaWazHere21 0 reviews

Meet Rea, a foreign student from the United States who happens to become roommates with her "Ultimate Bias", Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys at School Of Performing Arts Seoul and Seoul, South Korea.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-05-29 - Updated: 2018-05-29 - 1274 words

0Unrated
Chapter One
Surprises come in small packages

Rea, come downstairs right now before your brother attacks your chocolate chip pancakes. He’s been eyeing them now for the past 10 minutes. I won’t be able to hold him for long, mom shouts up the stairs at me.
I’m coming, mom! I shout back in response hurriedly putting on my robe, as I* have this habit of sleeping with just my undergarments on.
Jumping down the last stair, I hurriedly sit down in my assigned seat and grab my plate, just as Cameron was getting ready to stab his fork against one of my bite-sized pancakes.
“Darn!” why couldn’t you stay asleep longer!
Cameron whined, going back to his own plate of pancakes.
Oh, shut up! Will Ya, besides you’re being greedy I emphasized with my hands, pointing back in forth between his plate and my own plate.
Besides, it’s not my fault you didn’t eat dinner last night because you wanted to play that stupid Over-Watch with your friends last night. I teased aloud purposely for mom to hear.
“Cameron, what did I tell you about staying up late playing that darn game late into all hours of the night!” mother scolded looking pointedly at Cameron as if a laser would shoot forth from her eye sockets at any given moment.
Cameron lowered his eyes, ashamed. You told me not to play all hours of the night unless I wanted you to confiscate my ps4 for an entire month he quietly mumbled as he swirled a piece of his pancakes into syrup.
“Why didn’t you listen to me then, if you knew the consequences?” mother questioned, getting impatient, as she began to tap her foot impatiently expecting his answer.
“M-Mom, I didn’t intentionally do it, he mumbled.” The game got so good, that I lost track of time. I honestly did lose track of time m-mother. He stuttered afraid to meet her gaze.
Mother, simply looked at him exasperatedly, then huffed out a sigh before saying “I’ll let you off this once, Cameron Allen!” Do you hear me!? she stated sternly while staring directly into his eyes as his own met hers back timidly.
Yes, ma’am. I hear you Cameron answered back before going completely silent as he was now embarrassed.
Mother glanced over at me. Rea meet with me, in my bedroom after you’re finished. I have something important to tell you. Mom stated before grabbing her phone off the counter which had been charging this entire time.
While mother, was descending the stairs it began to ring. Huffing mother groaned out aloud, “what does she want now?”
Must be grandma both Cameron and I mumbled well-coordinated before looking across the table at each other and smiling.
Jinx! Cameron exclaimed, smiling. It’s like you be reading my thoughts sis. He further went on to say before reaching across the table to hold my hand.
I know right, I retorted while softly giving his hand a comforting squeeze.
******************
(Time Skip: 1hr later.)
Opening mother’s door, I noticed her sitting on her bed gazing at her phone screen.
Mother, you wanted to speak with me I asked closing the door softly behind me.
“Yes, I did” placing her phone down on her nightstand.
Mom got up from her bed and went to open her drawer. Turning around she motioned with her index finger for me to sit down on her bed.
Complying, I sat down as I nervously glanced over at her. Did I do something wrong? I mentally asked myself.
Mhm
Rea. My mother softly calls out.
Yes, mother. I answer coming out of my inner thoughts. I have some good news to tell you. She states, as she furthermore holds onto the envelope she holds clasped between her grip.
Mother clears her throat
Rea, remember how you mentioned, about wanting to travel to Seoul with Brianna to pursue a career in Performing Arts? She asked as her eyes steadily gazed into my own brown orbs.
Yes, ma’am. I remember I retorted twirling a strand of my hair.
Well, you’ve been accepted to that school you’ve applied for with Brianna mother retorted smiling at me.
Really?! I asked, feeling like Tae when he found out Celine Dion will be performing at the Billboard Music Awards.
Yes, really!? Mother teased shaking her head at me before making her way over to me. Once she sat down beside me, she placed the envelope between my hands.
“Omo, I remarked.”
While I clasped onto the envelope for dear life. This is like so unbelievable I cooed as my vision started to blur.
Well, honey. Believe it! mother remarked grabbing my hand and giving it a comforting squeeze as she openly smiled at me.
“Omg, I exclaimed!” Tearing up furthermore. School of Performing Arts Seoul, has officially accepted me! I squealed.
Yes, honey. School of Performing Arts Seoul has accepted you mother confirmed bear hugging me while I struggled to come to grips with this unexpected piece of news mother shared with me.
Mom, this is so amazing. I exclaimed wrapping my arm around her waist as she furthermore hugged me into her embrace.
Yes, dear this is truly amazing my mother retorted comfortingly stroking my back as she rocked back and forth like one would do a newborn child.
(Moments later)
Now, that that’s out of the way, missy. Go out and have fun with Brianna. You both deserve it.
Also, you won’t have to worry about the expenses.
My mother stated, glancing into my eyes.
How come? Mom? I asked. while playing with the sleeves of my cashmere sweater.
Mother glanced across at me then said
“I’ve been putting back, for a while now.”
She then got up from the bed and pulled out a yellow envelope from her dresser.
This, she stated gesturing to the envelope will cover all the expenses of your course. Whatever’s lift is yours to keep. Spend it wisely, she advised as she placed the packet into my hand.
Oh, mom! I exclaimed tearing up again as I hugged her tightly. You’re the best, I remarked chocking up as my vision furthermore blurred up.
They all say that my mother retorted smirking as she side glance at a picture of my older sister and me along with our brother Cameron. Who happens to be hugging me in the picture.
We mean it though, emphasized making a heart with my hand. Salanghae mom. I remarked, winking at her as I made my way to the door.
“I love you too,” dear mother remarked.
Also, don’t forget to start packing. Your classes began the following week. So, enjoy the entire week you have living on campus before class starts dear.
Also, don’t worry about your room and boarding that money will cover it. Furthermore, I’ve already placed you in a room and board that comes along with being a student at School of Performing Arts Seoul my mother stated.
You also have a roommate. Since you’re not too fond of living in huge places by yourself. I’m aware of my mother stated shaking her head at me as she smiled.
Omo, thanks so much. I stammered, smiling bashfully at my mom as she continued smiling at me.
“Now get lost.” You have a whole day to spend with that feisty friend of yours mother stated. Times flying kid. Go have fun, while you both have the time to do so.
“Yes, ma’am” I retorted leaving her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story