Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Secrets

Secrets

by chantal 0 reviews

Gretchen is finally allowed to go to Hogwarts but she holds secrets that nobody know!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Parody - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 668 words

-1MarySue
Chapter one

I jumped out of bed this morning. Today I am leaving for Hogwarts. I am very excited! My Muggle parents finally allowed me to go this year. I guess they didn't want to go through not seeing me for one whole year.
Since I live in Florida and the Hogwarts Express is at Kings Cross in London, I had to use Floo powder, which is a special powder that gets you to one place from another in just moments. Just as long as you're in front of a fireplace!
I had to do the same thing to get to Diagon Alley to buy my books, wand, and my owl. As I stood in front of my fireplace, I hugged and kissed my mom and dad and my dog Rosie as I left for King's Cross station in London. "Bye Gretchen, we love you!" called my mom and dad together.
I found myself in the middle of the train station along with my books, wand, and my precious owl Glittie who rest peacefully in her cage, all mounted on a cart. I took out a piece of paper that told where to go to find the Hogwarts Express. Platform 9 and 3 quarters it said. "Platform 9 and 3 quarters, that's impossible!" I told myself. Just then I saw a red head family trolling along. "Alright come along now. Or we'll be late! Ginny hurry along!" the mother said. I noticed that they had books, wands, and owls on carts too. So I followed them. "Are you leaving for Hogwarts, dear?" asked the mother. "Y-yes," I said. "I'm sorry, I'm new to Hogwarts.
How do you get to platform 9 and 3 quarters?" "Well it's very simple. Just watch my sons and daughter." I stood and watched and was stunned when one that seemed to be the oldest walked right through platforms 9 and 10.
"Hi," I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw a girl with bushy hair and a boy with glasses. "Hi, are you going to Hogwarts?" I asked. "Yes, is it your first?" the girl asked. "Yes, my name is Gretchen Chantal," I greeted. "Oh I'm Hermione Granger." "And I'm Harry Potter" said the boy and the girl. "What a beautiful owl," I complemented the boy. "Yes she is her names Hedwig. It's very nice to meet you....uhh Gina is it?" "Gia," I corrected him.
I saw that it was my turn to go through platforms 9 and 10. So I took my stuff and walked very slowly and walked right through 9 and 10. "Wow! I did it!" I smiled. Then a red head boy, Hermione, and Harry walked up to me. "Hi Gia, this is our friend Ron Weasley," smiled Harry. "Hello Ron my name is Gretchen Chantal," I greeted.
"Well we better get going," said Hermione thoughtfully. We got on the train, I walked along with them. "Well look what we've got here! Potter's got a new girlfriend!" said a cold voice. I turned around and came face to face with a very pale looking boy with blonde hair. "Go away Malfoy!" said Ron. "Just as long as I know who your new girlfriend is," said the boy named Malfoy with a smirk. He looked at me. "Draco Malfoy's the name.""Umm... I'm Gretchen Chantal. And this is my first time to Hogwarts," I said. "Chantal!" Malfoy snorted. "I reckon you're American. Am I right?" "Malfoy you leave or I will make you!" hissed Harry taking out his wand. "By the way you a bit too old to be a first year!" smirked Malfoy. "Well it's not my fault that my Muggle parents wouldn't let me go 'til now!" I screamed.
Hermione grabbed me by the wrist. "It's okay Gretchen. Don't listen to him. He doesn't know who he's dealing with anyway," she said softly. I walked with her to a compartment which was the nearest. Harry and Ron arrived shortly afterwards. "What year are you two in?" I asked. "Three," replied Ron. "I'm a third year too," smiled Hermione.
Sign up to rate and review this story