Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Home Sweet Home

by raiin 0 reviews

Will Nikki ever tell Tommy how he feels?

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2018-06-11 - 1421 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Nikki POV

He’s all I think about. Day and night. Ever since I first met him, something clicked. We fit so well together, like two pieces of an unfinished puzzle. He was my bandmate, my terror twin, my best friend. Tommy Lee.

Tommy’s never been the “committed” type. He’s lucky if he’s in a relationship for a week. He usually picked a girl, or girls, up almost every night we went out, and brought them to a hotel room, fucked them, and left them there. That was the usual routine.

And don’t get me wrong, I do that to, but I haven’t been lately. It’s just not fun for me anymore. When I first met Tommy, I would sleep with a groupie every night, I was trying to convince myself I didn’t like him. I hoped by doing that, the feelings for him would go away. But, they didn’t.

Just seeing Tommy with girls makes me so fucking mad. I know I’ll never be able to have him, but just seeing a huge crowd of girls around him day and night, really makes my blood boil.

I shouldn’t ever be feeling like this, Hell I don’t know where the fuck these feelings came from. I’ve never liked a guy before, EVER. I just saw Tommy this way. And ever since then, I haven’t been interested in girls, AT ALL. Like after we play a gig we’ll go party or some shit, and I’ll sit by myself in the corner. And I know, that’s not like me at all. Everyone’s told me I’m usually the most outgoing of the band, so everyone around me knows that somethings up.

Mick had never been one to talk much anyway, so sometimes when I’m sitting by myself at parties, he’ll come over and we’ll talk. And if any girl tries to come near me, I’ll push her away. I just can’t do it anymore, no matter how hot the girl is, I just can’t. As long as Tommy’s around, that’s not changing anytime soon.

Well I kind of take back what I said about Tommy not being committed. That’s just what all of us do really. It’s sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll, that’s what it’s all about. And he actually just started dating this girl named Heather Locklear two months ago. And he really likes her. I mean he really does. He won’t shut up about her, he’s even said he wants to marry her. But he’s been married before, and he said that about the last girl he married, and that didn’t work out.

But you never know with Tommy, he’s always full or surprises and endless energy. I love that about him, fuck I love everything about him, in my eyes he’s perfect. But I’ll never be able to have him.

Right now I’m sitting in my house, Mick lives a couple houses down, Vince lives in front of Mick, and Tommy has a house in front of me, but he’s been living with Heather the past two weeks, so nobody’s there. We’ve almost saved up enough money to buy a big mansion for all of us, we’ll at least the one we want. We need a few more thousand dollars, and then we can get it. So we live in these smaller houses for now.

I was sitting on my couch, watching Sixteen Candles, I don’t usually watch those types of movies, but I’m kinda getting into it.

Then I hear a car pull up into Tommy’s driveway. Weird. No ones there right now. Out of curiosity I peaked out the window. And there was a car in the driveway, it looked familiar. Wait...is that Tommy’s car?

Sure enough, a couple minutes later, Tommy gets out of the car, carrying a huge bag. What’s he up to?

He turns around, and I can see his face a little, his hair is blocking most of it, but from here he looks like he’s been crying. What’s going on?

He walks inside. And I hurry up and turn the TV off, making sure to pause the movie so I can finish it later. And quickly throw some shoes and I book it out the door. I run over to Tommy’s and I knock on the door.

No answer.

I knock again.

No answer.

I turn the door knob, surprisingly, it was unlocked. I opened the door and poked my head inside.

“Tommy?”

No answer.

I step inside, and I lightly close the door. Tip toeing, I walk into his bedroom. It’s completely dark, but I can make out Tommy laying on his stomach on his bed.

“Tommy?”

He doesn’t answer.

I walk towards him, and sit beside him on the bed, I move his hair out of his face, now he’s looking at me. Tear stains covered his cheeks.

“Tommy, what happened?” I said.

He then jumped on me, and starts squeezing the fuck out of me, but I didn’t care, I hugged him back, and he started sobbing into my shoulder.

“Shhhhh, what’s wrong?” I asked him, rubbing his back.

“He-Heather...ch-cheated on m-me.” He managed to say through his tears.

I couldn’t believe it, that fucking bitch. Tommy doesn’t deserve a whore like her. He deserves someone better, someone who will listen to him. Someone who will love him. Someone who will never cheat on him. Someone like...me.

“Oh Tommy, I’m so sorry.” I sat, almost tearing up myself. I hated seeing him like this.

“I thought she l-loved me.” He said.

“It doesn’t matter Tommy, forget about her, you deserve someone way better than her. You’ll find someone, I know you will.” I said.

“But I can’t f-forget Nikki, when I walked into our house, I saw-“

He couldn’t finish, he started sobbing into my shoulder again.

“What is it Tommy, what did you see?” I asked him, clearly worried.

“She w-was......fucking h-her ex.” He said.

I never liked her from the start, I never told Tommy that though. But I hated the bitch now. How could she do that to someone as perfect as Tommy?

“I’m so sorry baby, what can I do to make this better?” I asked him.

My stomach felt queasy when I realized I called him ‘baby’, but he didn’t say anything, so I guess he didn’t mind.

“C-can you stay with me N-Nikki?” He asked.

“Of course I can.” I said.

I pulled away from our super long hug, and I laid him back onto his bed. I took his shoes off and I stood up off the bed and took mine off. I got in the bed on the other side of Tommy. I pulled the covers up over the both of us.

“Nikki?” I heard him say.

“Yes?” I said, I turned on my side, facing him.

He turned around to face me, and he placed his hand on my cheek. Rubbing his thumb over the skin.

He slowly leaned in and my heart stopped, I felt like I melted when his I felt lips touch mine.

He was about to pull away, but I grabbed him and pulled him closer. His hands came up to wrap around my neck. I turned my head to deepen the kiss, and he caught on.

Soon it turned into a full on makeout session, Tommy’s tongue was down my throat and I had to pull away for air.

“I love you Tommy.” I said, even though he probably kissed me to forget Heather, and didn’t feel the same, I felt like it was the right time to say it.

“I love you too Nikki, I think I always have, and I loved Heather, yes, but part of it could’ve been she was distracting me so I wouldn’t convince myself I loved you.” Tommy said, nothing could’ve prepared me for what he said, and I felt like my heart was about to explode.

I pulled him in for a hug, and he happily obliged, and hugged me back.

That night, I fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story