Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Changing Our Pasts (Alternate ninja Universe)

Chapter One: Finally the fighting ends

by Lexstarfire 0 reviews

I'm not sure what to put here but this is chapter one

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-06-30 - 2719 words

0Unrated
This is a Time-Travel Naruto Fan-Fic it might have own clans characters in it. I do not own Naruto or Original plot. I do own plot twists and changes. I also Own Own characters and Own clans That are not from the original Manga/Anime. This fic may become mature but for now it is teen/young adult.Warning: Warning This contains Smut Graphic scenes of sex and violence gore,torture, death And anything else my crazy mind comes up with. This Fanfic is Mature (Thats why its rated M) I will not always inform you when smexy scenes because I may forget. There may or may not be lots of smexy scenes within.Warning: There are many own characters and own Clans within this Fanfic.It will also not Completely be in the canon timeline. There may also be different missions also missions may go differently. within this fanfic and enemies may be different or may be combined. Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Original plot and characters. I do own any new characters,clans That Kishimoto Masashi Did not Create. I also own plot changes twists that weren't there before and I own my imagination.
Chapter One: Finally the fighting ends

Kurokawa,Shikamaru and Lord seventh sat on top of the now partially destroyed Hokage monument on burnt logs looking around,almost all their friends were gone. The war was still ongoing.
Not many leaf nin were still breathing the war had raged for almost four years now it was the worst out of all the shinobi wars, not many sand nin were alive either. Most of our allies were deceased. There were only two left from Sand, and Thirty-one leaf ninja left.
Since the defeat of the Akatsuki and the return of Sasuke Uchiha,Konoha and Sand have been at war with remaining sound nin lead by Kabuto,along with rock and cloud shinobi who wish to see the end of Konoha.
The Sound of fighting and explosions filled the otherwise quiet and peaceful forest. Fire jutsu burned away trees leaving ashed stumps. While earth and lightning jutsu destroyed the land itself. In between all the madness dead bodies littered the land and battlegrounds,that created a river of blood. The young girl of only Twenty two, Spoke first.
“Lord Hokage I don’t see how much longer our ninja can keep going, The enemy numbers are way more than ours now, Even with sand and Waterfall reinforcements. Then there’s Kabuto who keeps killing our best men left and right. We need to do something now!”
The young blonde Hokage looked up at the sky taking a deep breath. So many allies had died. He looked calm in the outside, but on the inside a terrible sadness had filled his heart.
“They're all gone so many people,friends are gone because I couldn't save them. Why couldn't I save them, How did it even happen. Tell me Kurokawa, Shikamaru!”
How troublesome Shikamaru thought. He sympathized with Naruto He too had lost many of his friends. Many of them had been killed by the sound ninja surprise attack four years ago. He knew how very painful it was to lose people so close to your heart.
“Listen Naruto right now everyone down there are counting on us. Their down there fighting giving the three of us a chance to think of a plan. Now’s not the time to be thinking of the past.” Shikamaru responded.
“DAMMIT I KNOW SHIKAMARU! Just give me some time I need to think.” Shikamaru groaned “Forgive me lord Hokage but this has to be done.”Shikamaru said.
Naruto looked towards him just in time to see a backhand, it hit him right across the cheek before he felt a chakra enhance smack at the back of his head. It didn’t hurt him much. But it did sting and he felt like he had a goose egg on the back of his head.
Rubbing his cheek he looked blankly at Shikamaru “Sorry Hokage but you had to stop dreaming. The time for “Thinking” Is over I know we lost a lot of good Shinobi and friends but now we need to act like Shinobi,and as friends,We need to fight to keep Konoha alive and avenge those who died protecting it. As the Hokage you need to snap out of it and get into the reality of the situation.”
Naruto blinked and Shikamaru gulped. “Shikamaru” Naruto said in a calm voice.
Shikamaru tried to smile “Y...yes L...lord Hokage…..?” He was too late to see the punch to his stomach. He clutched his stomach,before falling to the ground. Naruto stood and pulled him up, to his surprise Naruto was smiling.
“Your right Shikamaru, I don’t know what's wrong with me. I guess I was just blaming myself too much.” Naruto looked over at Kurokawa thinking about something deeply for a few minutes “How far can your kenki genki take you Kurokawa,I mean with how much chakra you've used.” Naruto asked curiously, She put her finger to her chin in thought.
“Well it depends how far back you want to go Naruto.”
“So Troublesome”Shikamaru mumbled under his breath. Naruto laughed “Been a while since I heard that from you.” Shikamaru just laughed “Once a lazy bum always a lazy bum.”
“Well Kurokawa I think we should go back to try and save my Mama and Otōsan,with your cousin’s ability to seal things and chakra beasts without sacrifice we may be able to save them that is if you have enough chakra to do the two trips and then go to the day before graduation. Kyuubi was also telling me about a Time Travel jutsu that can combine with your Kenki Genki.” She nodded in thought.
“I think we can do that,but I think only one of my cousins and I should go back that far and Maybe you lord Hokage but if we can all make it cool but the less means the less suspicious we would be actually on second thought if most of us keep our chakra hidden enough we could all go but I'm going to need help with the chakra needed” He nodded.
“Okay Nakamura,Sakura,Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru,Miharu, Miyako,Michiko, Kurokawa, Kumiko,Miyoko,Asuka and you work on the portal oh and I’ll show you the signs.” Naruto did several signs showing Shikamaru them.
“This technique will take an hour at most to complete. The rest of us will fight and try to keep sound,grass and rock at bay. I will summon help to make sure it is done correctly though I have utmost trust in you Shikamaru.” Naruto said confidently. He did some summoning signs “Summoning Jutsu!” and a small red fox appeared next to the group. The fox stretched
“Ah so you decided to do the jutsu.” Naruto nodded.
“You supervise them to make sure the conversion is done correctly. Please hurry though oh and send up a flare when it's completed.”Naruto then vanished going to the battlefield. Kurokawa
“Okay So Naruto wants to go back and try to save his Mama and Otōsan though it will be hard I think we can do it, he also wants to go to the week before the genin graduation test that’s where my ability and a seal that is difficult to make but at the same time it's possible to make the seal, allows us to combine our mind and spiritual energy or chakra with our younger selves. I can take us to the future from there after gaining some of my strength back however the tricky part is that the war is still going on at that time and they're not likely going to accept us easily. However we can and will let Inoichi Yamanaka scan our mind for the truth, though he might be likely to tell that Ino is his future daughter we’ll hope for that however if worst comes to worst we will let him Perform the Psycho Mind Transmission jutsu.” I said looking at all the gathered shinobi
“Now for the first part in this plan, right now I need Michiyo,Nakamura, Asuka, Michiko, Miharu, Kumiko and Miyoko to come over here with me we need to make a circle and join hands then, I’m going to need you to transfer some of your chakra to me because this is a big time leap and I don’t have enough chakra,but working together we can do this. Everyone else work on that jutsu with Shikamaru so we can combine it with my Kenki Genki.”Kurokawa told everyone as Shikamaru muttered “troublesome”. On The Battlefield
There were several battles going on around the hill. The sand shinobi on the north. Hidden waterfall on the south and east sides as well as the remaining leaf and Garra taking on the main battle forces.
“TAKE THiS” a rock ninja fell to Sasuke’s Kusanagi. Adding to the huge pile the Uchiha had managed to cut down.
“Nice one Sasuke.” Shouted Naruto who had just finished wiping out a wave of sound ninja with a wind jutsu. Lee and Neji were panting back to back near by. Grinning at the success of Taijutsu abilities. Around them several sound and grass lay dead or decapitated. Near the base of the hill Gaara was using his sand to defeat some of the quicker ninja who were desperately trying to take control of the hill.
The remaining thirty-one ninja regrouped at the base of the hill at the west.
“Damn I’m wasted how long is it gonna take Kurokawa and Shikamaru to finish that jutsu?” Grunted Neji.
“No Clue,But we hold until that flare goes up. Oh boy look here comes another wave. Okay we're changing tactics it’s been 45 minutes now since we began our stand so we’ll die if we keep holding back so no more holding back use whatever chakra you have left, Leave this side to me you go and back up those poor waterfall ninja on the other side.”
Sasuke wiping blood from his mouth said “Naruto there's no way you can take this whole side alone let me stay to help.” Naruto gave a small smile but shook his head.
“No Sasuke you're needed elsewhere,besides I won't be alone just watch ‘Summoning jutsu!’ ” a huge red toad was summoned The ninja recognized it as Gamabunta,The greatest of the toad summons.
“Hah” Lee cried “That's our Hokage even after all this he has the power to summon him”
Neji Smiled “Okay let's head out.” He vanished along with Lee and Sasuke. He nodded to Gaara “Don’t worry Gaara I’ll be fine.”
“You better be Naruto Uzumaki or I’ll drag your ass back and sand burial you.” He too vanished Naruto laughed “Well something to look forward too then.”
“Oi kid” Boomed Gamabunta I’ve been dying to get some revenge for Jiraiya. Let's go kill these guys. ” A sad look passes over Naruto’s eyes shortly before blue chakra covered him “Oh Yeah!”
Charging head on Naruto quickly does some hand-signs before shouting “Fire Style: Great Fireball Shower.” Fireballs soon covered the area flying at some of his opponents. Then He did more hand-signs before shouting “Fire style: Sticky Fire.” Explosions sounded as the flesh of enemy ninja burned. Meanwhile Gamabunta caused confusion as he bounced through the ranks cutting down enemies left and right.
That continued for a few minutes before the faster ninja broke through,tackling Naruto to the ground. Flipping back onto his feet Naruto looked at the man, it was Kabuto. He had finally dropped his Konoha headband in favor of a Sound one. He now looked at Naruto with amusement.
“Naruto, You're still as fascinating as ever. Where are your little friends? Oh don’t tell me that you couldn't protect them, that you're the last one.” Naruto waved away Gamabunta who came up behind him.
“Go block those sound and grass guys I don’t want any interruptions until I kill this guy.” Naruto said calmly as he glared at Kabuto.
Gamabunta quickly vanished “I see.” He said as blue chakra covered his hands “We’ll see who does the killing Naruto.”
Anger flooded Naruto’s mind as He rushed towards his enemy charging a Rasengan this man had killed his lover and sensei Kakashi.
“Rasengan eh, haven't learned any new tricks Naruto? How disappointing.” He quickly dodged Naruto’s straight charge and used his chakra to slice through him. Naruto disappeared with a poof.
“Sorry that was a shadow clone.” Said Naruto who appeared behind him,Kabuto scowled as he dodged yet another Rasengan attack.
Landing Naruto quickly closed the gap between them,he did some hand-signs and shouted “Wind Style: Wind Blades” sending blades of wind at Kabuto. He too did hand-signs before hitting the ground “Earth style: Mud Wall” A wall of mud formed blocking the wind jutsu but the wall wasn’t Naruto proof as the Hokage maneuvered around it and punched Kabuto from behind he landed on his feet wiping blood from his mouth.
“You will die Naruto.I was hoping you’d entertain me for a while.”
“Nah I'm tired of your mind games oh by the way thanks for landing right in my trap.”
Kabuto’s eyes narrowed “What trap?” then he looked down and saw a blood trail. it was made into some type of symbol.
“That's my six element Jutsu that I created I need to draw a special symbol with my blood though,before I’m able to use it. But that's alright and you're no longer able to move correct.”
Kabuto looked down at the shadow connecting his to Naruto “Shadow bind how clever my sight was blocked by my wall you sent a shadow clone to punch me and lure me here where your jutsu was just waiting to nab me. Now what Naruto?”
Naruto gave a grave look “You’ll see. Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Six clones appeared “The Elements Six Ice: Black Dragon Blizzard” A black dragon with red eyes made completely out of Snow appeared above one clone,and crashed into the sound ninja. leaving ice shards inside his body.
“Next Wind Style: Wind Blades” Wind as sharp as kunai it quickly slammed into the sound ninja cutting his clothes and scratching his body deeply.
“Fire Style: Great Fireball” A huge fireball soared towards the sound ninja burning him but not killing him.
“Water Style: Raging Waves” a large wave of water crashes into Kabuto dousing any flames,and soaking him.
“And Finally Chidori. I finally get to fight you without anyone to bail you out,I should have killed you yesterday but you distracted me It's a mistake I’ll fix now. You killed Kakashi and I’ll do the honor of killing you with his jutsu. You should have known you couldn't defeat me not after I killed Pain you saw it took hours but I defeated every last one of his bodies. Now goodbye Kabuto.” Kabuto made no attempt to struggle as the Hokage stabbed him right through his heart. Kabuto died with a smile on his face Naruto wasn’t sure why the sound ninja was smiling.
Gamabunta landed right next to him. “Hey kid I’m at my limit take this scroll with you so you can summon me after you get to the past.
“You knew” Gamabunta just laughed “A toad always knows remember that. He said before vanishing. Naruto laughed.
“I guess so but maybe that was why Jiraiya was called the toad sage because he always knew what was going on.”
“There you are,hurry they have activated a portal everyone else has gone ahead it closes in forty seconds.” Naruto looked up at Neji and nodded before racing up the hill looking towards the forest he saw another wave of sound ninja coming before getting all the way through he performed hand-signs and shouted “Earth style: Swamp of the underworld” The base of the hill quickly turning into a huge swamp. He headed through the purple portal after hearing the cheering and promising to change everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story