Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Jailbirds

Chapter Four

by CaptainRiren 0 reviews

Don't have unprotected sex, kids.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2018-07-05 - 2163 words - Complete

0Unrated
One hundred and nineteen. One hundred and twenty.

Sweat formed in beads and rolled off his muscles. Everything was slick and mildly uncomfortable, but then again, exercise was supposed to be.

One hundred and twenty one. One hundred and twenty two.

Levi's hands were laced behind his head. His feet were wedged in the railing of the bed and planted firmly against the wall for leverage, and from the knee up he was hanging from the top bunk, creating a wider arc with every situp. It was remarkably harder this way, but it gave him something to do.

One hundred and twenty three. One hundred and twenty four. One hundred and twenty five.

The cell door swung open, and the familiar footfalls that signified Erwin's return reached his ears. He glanced over at the man, though he did not halt in his workout. The blond was watching him, eyes trailing over his body. A few months ago, it would have made him self conscious. Now there was none of that. Perhaps a little heat, but Levi refused to deal with the attraction now, simply attributing it to the exercise.

One hundred and twenty . . . what?

Levi lost count with the intrusion, and gave a rather exaggerated huff of irritation as he sat up completely on the top bunk before hopping down to meet Erwin, who seemed rather fascinated. Ignoring it the best he could, Levi grabbed a water bottle off the desk in their shared cell - he had not asked where the man got them, nor did he really care - and downed it, trying to ignore the eyes on him. When he had emptied the bottle and they did not falter, however, he felt the mild irritation grow.

"The hell are you staring at, Smith?" he barked. It was harsh, much harsher than warranted for a little staring, and Levi knew it, but fuck if Erwin did not piss him off at every turn. If it were not for that, they probably would have gotten together already. It was a shame that such a god on earth had to also be such an asshole.

"I know a nice body when I see one, Levi," Erwin said smoothly, and it took Levi by surprise. He had never heard the man say anything like that so genuinely, and had low-key forgotten he was even shirtless. Still, he did not keep his guard down for Erwin to go any further.

"Get to why you're really here," he grumbled, taking a seat on the lower bunk. Erwin quirked an eyebrow at him, the corners of his lips twitching into a smile.

"Levi, I live here."

Was he trying to piss him off? The obvious answer was yes, but the question was also obviously rhetorical. "Yeah, and you were out for fucking hours. Tell me what the hell is going on."

Erwin shook his head like a tired parent, and Levi wanted to punch him. He would have if it were not for how poorly that had gone before. Levi hated him, but he valued his well-being a little more. Erwin sat down next to him, and the chance to elbow him in the side was tempting, but impulse control won over and Levi leaned back on his hands.

He was glad he had not acted on the violent urges, because Erwin stuck a hand in his pocket and pulled out a small black device. The aggression was quickly replaced with curiosity. Erwin held it out for Levi to take, and take it he did. Levi turned the device over in his hands. It was a small box, rather similar to a hand radio, though he knew by subtle differences that it was not. He gave Erwin an inquiring look, and the larger man carefully took it from his hands.

"What does it do?"

Erwin slipped the device back into his pocket and, without warning, turned toward his cellmate and planted one of his hands on the bed on the other side of Levi, effectively caging him in. Levi moved to struggle, but then lips were at his ear. The warmth of Erwin's breath there made him shiver.

"This little baby intercepts radio signals. It's part of the plan to help us get the hell out of here."

And then Erwin was pulling away, leaving Levi red-faced and frustrated. The blond stood and moved to the doorway of the cell, leaning against the metal bars.

"What the fuck was that, Smith?!" he ground out, curling his hands into fists. Oh, he was so close to punching his pretty face. It would be worth it just to break that perfect nose. But Erwin actually looked somewhat serious, only a little smug from his actions, and it cooled Levi's short temper somewhat.

"A necessary precaution," Erwin said, and how it actually could be was beyond Levi's knowledge, though by his tone he was inclined to believe him. Reluctantly, Levi backed down, though another thought nagged at him.

"Why even bother escaping?" he asked, only a little intrigued, of course. "You've got this entire shithole wrapped around your damn finger."

Erwin narrowed his eyes in contemplation, then shrugged. "Incarceration isn't exactly how I planned to spend my life, you know."

"Smith - " Nobody plans to spend their life in prison, you fuckwit. Though his response implied another option. "Just what the hell did you do to get landed in here?

Ignoring his question, Erwin straightened up and turned, starting to walk off. "It's nearly lunchtime. Let's eat."

Levi, seething, followed him out. He was going to solve this mystery someday.

.-.-.-.-.

"E-Erwin!"

It was distant, faint, the small outcry, but Levi's ears picked it up nonetheless. The voice was familiar and the name even moreso. Levi slipped quietly out of bed, noting that the cell door was unlocked and propped open with a small chunk of wood from the shop. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, Levi slipped through the door and glanced around.

There was another voice, smooth, low, much quieter than the former. He knew in a heartbeat it was Erwin. If he had not been sure then, it was confirmed when he took a glance down the narrow hallway. At the far end stood the man, with a smaller, lanky form pressed up against the wall. Erwin's hands were settled on Armin's waist, bodies pressed close. Erwin was facing away from Levi, and the other's face was hidden by his large frame.

Levi could hardly fathom the anger rising in his chest, up through his throat and making him want to scream, breaching his mind and clouding his vision red. Hadn't he just told that mushroom-headed fuckwit to back off of Erwin? He was going to fuck that kid up, but not until Erwin, oh, Erwin. Erwin was not going to be a beautiful man much longer.

There was another low murmur, and then Erwin was letting Armin free, giving a farewell in the form of squeezing his ass. Levi nearly rushed them then, furious at the small, embarrassed squeak the tiny blond gave.

Why was he even bothering to restrain himself? He was ready to fuck them up. He hardly even cared about the consequences. All he wanted was to pummel them to a pulp.

Levi made his way down the hall, bare feet silent on the tile. Armin was shrinking from his line of sight, but Erwin was still in the same spot, watching him go. Levi was halfway down the hall when Armin rounded a corner and disappeared from sight, and when he did Erwin turned and, naturally, spotted a raging Levi coming at him. Erwin held up his hands in surrender, a placating smile on his face. Levi only moved faster.

"Erwin fucking Smith - "

His voice was louder than it should have been, the exclamation a snarl. Erwin's expression faltered into something less amused and more grave. Levi was just feet away from him when he brought one of his fists back and, when he was close enough, aimed right for that perfect fucking jaw.

Erwin caught the punch, but was not prepared for the second one Levi threw, straight at his stomach. He hit a wall of muscle and, while a sharp exhale marked he had driven breath from Erwin, he was not so winded that he could not grab Levi's other hand. He spun them around, slamming Levi against the wall, grip moving to his wrists while he was still disoriented.

"Levi." It was a warning, low and dangerous. Icy blue and gunmetal silver stared each other down, sparks flying. And then Levi lunged forward and kissed him.

Erwin stood for a moment in stunned silence, eyes wide and staring, and Levi prided himself on successfully shutting the man up and finally wiping the smug look off of his face. They did not break eye contact, Erwin's hands sliding down Levi's forearms and settling on his shoulders instead. Levi's eyes narrowed, a challenge, and Erwin leaned forward for another kiss.

Lips and tongues mingled in a breathless dance as Levi's now free hands grabbed fistfuls of Erwin's shirt. Impatient, Levi shoved a thigh between the other man's legs, satisfied when he found Erwin already half hard. A rough growl issued from deep in Erwin's throat at the motion, different and far more wild than any noise Levi had ever heard from the man before. He broke their kiss to lean down and grasp Levi's thighs, lifting him and wrapping them around his waist. Levi's arms moved to wind around Erwin's shoulders, and his mouth latched on the soft skin of Erwin's neck.

Harsh bites, rapidly darkening hickies, messy kisses. Levi ravaged Erwin's throat with marks as he made his way back to their cell. When they arrived, Erwin kicked the block out of place and under the bed, and dumped Levi unceremoniously onto the mattress. The ravenet did not have time to complain. Erwin was on him in an instant, stealing another messy kiss before working on removing both of their clothes. Levi was happy to assist in the act and soon they were both bare.

Oh, god. Levi nearly moaned at the sight of Erwin's dick, every bit as huge and incredible as he had imagined. He absolutely still wanted to ride Erwin into oblivion - if anything, he wanted it even more now.

So ride he did.

He supposed they both should have been more conscious of the risk, especially in a prison, but when they were both finished and satiated and there was no itching, Levi figured he was probably good. He dragged heavily on the cigarette Erwin had offered him, laying on his stomach with his upper body draped across Erwin's lap. Fuck, it had been way too long since he had nicotine.

Gentle fingers carded through his hair, and while pleasant, it felt degrading. Like was some kind of pet. It was a harsh reminder, but a combination of nails on his scalp and nicotine clouding his mind kept the anger from sparking even a little.

"If all I had to do was flirt with Armin a little to get you like this, I would have done it sooner."

That snapped Levi out of the high of the afterglow, and he put his cigarette out on the metal frame of the bed before getting up and straddling Erwin's lap, eyes meeting in a hard stare-off. One amused, the other irritated. Levi shoved at Erwin's shoulders, and the man played along, falling back onto his elbows. Levi crossed his arms.

"What the fuck were you doing with him, anyways?" he spat, glowering. Erwin smiled.

"Exchanging information, of course," he replied, as if it were the simplest concept in the world. "What did you think I was doing with you this morning? It's the easiest way to make sure nobody cares enough to listen in."

He wanted to get mad and call bullshit, but damn it, it made sense. He relented, resting on his forearms to leave another possessive hickey. A contented sigh left Erwin's lips. His neck and collar were covered in the dark marks, and while most people would be ashamed or even angry, Erwin did not seem to give the smallest shit about it, even appearing pleased.

"Don't touch him again," Levi said firmly when he sat up again.

Erwin merely shrugged, and the ravenet rolled his eyes and moved to lay next to Erwin. He stared at the top bunk above him, mind blissfully blank for the time being, though something small nagged at him. Perhaps post-sex Erwin would have a looser tongue . . .

"Smith?"

"Hm?"

"How did you end up here? Don't bullshit me this time."

Erwin seemed to genuinely contemplate it for a moment, and then turned his head to look at Levi, smiling like a moron.

"I was shopping and forgot to pay for something tiny at the door. Accidentally shoplifted, if you will."

Levi kicked him off the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story