Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Mine

Chapter Two

by CaptainRiren 0 reviews

Amputation and castration.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-07-05 - Updated: 2018-07-05 - 1156 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yo, Eren! It's about time you helped us with something!"

"'S not my fault," the brunet argued, rolling his eyes as he refilled one of the horse's water trough. He followed behind Connie as the bald kid scrubbed away at them, as instructed by Levi. Whenever he finished cleaning one, Eren filled it. "Captain keeps insisting me for all these little jobs like his laundry and cleaning his office."

"Can't say I blame him," Reiner laughed from where he was washing a horse. "Who wouldn't wanna stare at your fine ass all day?"

Jean gagged audibly from just outside the stables, and both Bertholdt and Eren gasped out in unison, "Reiner!"

The large blond reassured them both quickly, grinning. "Seriously, though, I gotta admit, I was pretty surprised to find out. Congratulations, Eren, you managed to avoid my gaydar."

Eren rolled his eyes. "Thanks. But you might wanna calibrate that thing. Have you picked up on Jean yet?"

"Oh, obviously. Everyone knows how gay Jean is. Maybe that's why it never picked you up, Jean always made it go haywire."

"Fuck you guys!" Jean shouted, poking his head through the doorway.

"Jean, you rascal! Eren has a boyfriend!"

"And I'm not into bestiality," Eren chimed in on Connie's joking.

"Screw you all," the two-toned kid spat.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down there, horseface," Reiner said. "Don't be a man-whore."

Jean was clearly biting back another "fuck you" as he flipped them off and resumed re-painting the outer walls of the stables. They all laughed at him but Bertholdt, who merely rolled his eyes up as if asking what to do with them. After all, the oldest of all of them was only seventeen; they were a bunch of teenage idiots left to their own devices.

Reiner finished washing the last horse, and stretched briefly. "Damn, finally. I'm gonna go nap before Captain hunts me down for some other random task."

"For your sake, I hope I didn't just hear what I think I heard, Braun."

Eren cringed upon seeing who was behind the blond, sending his friend a pitying look. Reiner whirled around to face Levi and they all threw up salutes, Connie doing his best not to laugh.

"Good afternoon, sir!"

"Cut the shit, Braun. If you're such an efficient worker, why don't you get to helping Kirschstein's lazy ass?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

Levi rolled his eyes, then his gaze landed on Eren. "Jaeger, when you're done, Hanji expects you up in her office for experiments. I would suggest hurrying the pace."

"Yes, sir."

"All of you lazy brats, back to work."

The boys snapped into action, not relaxing until Levi was out of their sight and they were sure he was gone. Connie slumped over, groaning. "Man, Eren, your little boyfriend is as strict as ever," he complained. Eren rolled his eyes.

"Of course he is," the brunet said. "He's still captain. He's not going to go light on anyone."

"Think you could convince him to lessen the blows?" Connie asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, fuck you. Even if I could, I wouldn't." Eren rolled his eyes and dumped water in a freshly cleaned trough. "And I'm almost certain he'd kick my ass for even trying. He'll know what I'm trying to do right off the bat."

Reiner walked past, slapping Eren's ass and promptly knocking him over into the water. "He wouldn't kick your ass, it's too fine, like I said," he laughed loudly.

Eren sat up, spluttering and flicking his arms in an attempt to get dry, which splattered water over Connie. As his bald friend complained, Eren huffed, "I need an adult. I call sexual harassment."

"Oh, psh," Reiner said dismissively, knowing Eren was joking. He waggled his eyebrows, grinning like a dork. "Don't lie, I got you wet."

Connie snorted and started laughing, Jean let out an amused whinny, and Bertholdt covered his face with his hands. Eren did his best not to grin, shaking his head. "Aww, you're right, I'm sorry. How about a hug?"

Reiner placed his hands out in front of him as Eren advanced. "Nah, I'm good, you can stay over there."

"Accept my affection, Reiner~"

"Nope, no! Back up!"

Reiner turned to run away, but it opened the door to Eren launching himself at the hulking blond and latching onto his back in a four-limbed embrace. "Awwh, Reiner, you're my best friend, don't reject me! Caaaaan you feeeeel the loooove toniiiight?"

Reiner gave up, going limp as the water seeped through Eren's clothes into his own. Connie was overcome with laughter, and Jean was thumping his back to stop him coughing. Eren released Reiner after a moment, shaking his head wildly and splattering water all over Reiner.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go change. Fuck you, Reiner."

"If you insist."

Eren gave Reiner a mock disgusted expression, rolling his eyes and stomping childishly out of the barn. Shortly after his exit, Reiner removed his damp shirt and draped it over an empty stall door to dry.

.-.-.-.-.

Eren dried his hair vigorously. After seeing Eren's state and hearing the story, Levi had told Eren to shower, seeing as the water they fed the horses was nowhere near sanitary enough for Levi's standards. That raised a lot of questions, but Eren didn't voice any of them, instead quietly following the order. He wasn't about to pass up a hot shower in Levi's bathroom.

Yawning, he moved for his fresh uniform and got dressed quickly. He was just in time for supper. He decided to head through the courtyard as a shortcut. That was one of his favorite things about Levi's room - it was right next to the courtyard and had a beautiful view. However, as he was walking, a smell wafted to his nose, and it most certainly wasn't as pleasant as cooked food. It was... metallic. He realized with alarm that it was a smell he recognized from the battlefield, and turned towards the smell. Someone was bleeding, and close. Probably copious amounts if he could smell it. How badly were they hurt?

He steered off the path, expecting to have to search diligently or not even find anything - but upon turning the corner of a hedge, the smell hit him full-force, and he covered his mouth in horror, feeling bile rise in his throat. Blood splattered the grass and hedge, as well as the beautiful roses nearby. Eren didn't even realize a human had this much blood, but upon seeing the corpse sitting in the middle of it all, with its sheer size it made sense. It was horrifying. Who had done this?!

Eren stumbled back from the body of Reiner, a scream raising in his throat. Once he started, he couldn't stop.

.-.-.-.-.

Levi found me afterwards. He kept holding me and saying it was okay. It's not okay. Who would do this?!
Sign up to rate and review this story