Categories > Comics > Ghost Eyes

(Ghost Eyes) Pastel

by Dumbass 0 reviews

(PG-13 cause of the blood) (has swears) No smut you dirty fudgecakes kid friendlies, and this is basically a thing for if Tobias didn't kick Emilio in the crotch so hard, (for a discord friend, ask...

Category: Ghost Eyes - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2018-07-16 - Updated: 2018-07-16 - 184 words

0Unrated
Tobias could feel the blood in his mouth, he hated the taste. Everything about the taste was so bitter, Tobias usually liked bitter foods, but hated bitter drinks. He hated the taste of the bitterness flowing through his mouth. There wasn't that much blood, but the blood was mixing with his saliva, making him hate it even more. Emilio finally backed from the kiss.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Tobias yelled, his mouth 7 miles ahead of his brain.

"You wanted me to punish you, getting more intimate would deal more damage. You're not used to it." Tobias hated everything about the answer. He knew his whole life was twisted, but Emilio was making her hatred for it grow. He knew that Emilio was right. He didn't want Emilio to be right about that. He didn't want Emilio to be right about any answer.

"You have a point." Tobias said, with his emotion not showing. That wasn't very different for Tobia though. He always hid his emotions.

IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE SO LIKE PASTEL WHEN YOU READ IT, SUGGEST SOMETHING YOU BITCH
Sign up to rate and review this story