Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

Chapter 19

by USA_Tiger 0 reviews

n/a

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Lily,Luna,Sirius - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2018-07-18 - 5324 words

1Ambiance
The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

By: USA Tiger

Disclaimer: Harry Potter is the property of J. K. Rowling. The Nightmare Before Christmas is the property of Touchstone/Disney and Tim Burton. Corpse Bride is also the property of Tim Burton and Warner Bros. Pictures. Beetlejuice is also property of Tim Burton. The Scooby-Doo series and related characters are the property of Hanna-Barbera and Warner Brothers.

Special guest appearance from Edward of Edward Scissorhands, property of Tim Burton (once again).

Author Note: Whew, 19 chapters, this one got up there quick!

This chapter is dedicated to my reviewer to suggested that Edward be the one who cut Sirius’s hair, you put the idea in my head and it wouldn’t let go! You didn’t leave a name on the review but you know who you are.

Also, for my readers on FicWad, the fic is currently getting cleaned up chapters so the updates notifications have been for that instead of new chapters. I’ve seen got like 3 or 4 more chapters to replace so if you get notifications for updates and there is no new chapter, that’s why.

As always, you guys rock and thanks for sticking with me between updates.

This chapter was betaed and edited by Werejaguar of Halloween Town and The Patient One.

Chapter 19

Thanks to his godfather's help, Harry won against Bob the Boggart in checkers, much to the boy's delight and the boggart's grumpiness. The trio then moved onto card games so that Sirius could join them. Sirius had never played 'Ol' Maid' before, but Harry had seen other children play it and had always wanted to play it himself. Sirius was more than happy to indulge his godson and Bob seemed content to play whatever.

The whole situation was still surreal to Sirius. Being out of Azkaban alone was odd enough, but add to that that he was in another dimension playing games with his godson and a docile Boggart in the home of his deceased best friends? He still had trouble thinking straight. Between that and the enjoyment of the game, it was no surprise that the wizard lost track of time, so he was a bit startled when the door opened, and Lily called out that she was back. Harry's face lit up with a bright smile.

"Mummy! Aunt Sally!" he said as he climbed to his feet to run to his mother. Harry slid to a stop as he reached them, and then hid behind his mother's legs as he noticed the third figure standing behind the two women, someone he had never seen before. "Who's that?" he whispered, eyes wide.

"Don't be afraid, sweetie," Lily said, picking up Harry and setting him on her hip.

"He's my friend," Sally added, motioning for the strange man to step forward. "This is Edward."

"…hello," Edward said softly, with his gaze mostly on the floor. Sirius had also gotten to his feet at this point and was looking at both of the unfamiliar people in amazement.

When Harry had told him that Sally was the wife of that Jack bloke, Sirius had assumed that she too would be a skeleton. Instead, Sally looked like a life-size rag doll with stitches all over her body and dress. She was charming nonetheless; her dark red hair reminded him of Lily in a way, and she radiated a kindness that Sirius didn't see in too many people. In fact, seeing her stand side-by-side with Lily, he could almost imagine the pair of them were sisters instead of that horse-faced twit that Lily had as a sister...

Edward, on the other hand… He was covered from neck to toe in shiny black leather and several belts and buckles. His long hair was wild and stuck out in all directions, such that James and Harry's naturally stubborn unkempt hair looked tame.

Sirius's eyes drifted down to Edward's face; his skin was pale, covered in tiny faded scars and his dark eyes stood out in contrast. He also had small bow-shaped lips, which all-in-all made for a pretty strange picture, yet somehow worked for the shy man. But looking at his hands, Sirius's eyes widened, and he took a step back. Leather encased Edward's hands just like the rest of him but instead of fingers… it looked like someone had torn apart a bunch of scissors and grafted the blades onto his digits.

"Merlin…" Sirius whispered. "Are those…real?"

"Yes," Edward said softly, self-consciously drawing his hands closer to his chest.

"Edward is a friend of mine," Sally explained, placing a gentle hand on Edward's arm to help ease him. "He's like me, built by a scientist...but his… Well…"

"Father fell down and never woke up," Edward said in that soft voice of his. "Peg said…"

Sirius's heart clenched; he couldn't help but feel for the young...man? He quickly got the message that the person who… made Edward had long since passed away.

"I'm not finished," Edward held his hands up, showing that he meant his deadly looking fingers. Sirius suppressed a shiver as he got a better look at the sharp blades, wondering why whoever created Edward decided to give him hands like that. Then, shaking off his reservations, Sirius plastered a huge smile on his face. If he could survive his insane, dark family, befriend a werewolf in his first year of school, and not completely lose his sanity in Azkaban, then he could easily be friends with Edward.

"Hey there, Ed. Nice to meet you, I'm Sirius," Sirius said, almost going to offer a handshake before thinking better of the idea. Luckily, Edward didn't seem to notice the aborted move, or more likely he did but wasn't offended.

"Serious about what?" Edward asked, instantly curious. Sirius let out a bark of laughter, he couldn't tell if Edward was joking with him or if he was serious–pun not intended in this case–about the question.

"No, Sirius. Like the dog star," he explained.

"Oh," Edward's dark eyes lit up a bit. "The brightest star in the sky."

"Yep, that's the one!" Sirius agreed.

Harry watched them both with wide, curious eyes, and then wiggled to get down out of his mother's hold to the floor and walked up to Edward. He hadn't been afraid of Edward's looks, after hanging out with monsters and having ghosts for parents, not to mention his killer teddy bear, Edward just wasn't that scary looking to Harry. He was still just shy around new people.

"Hi!" Harry said, his face lit up with another bright smile. "My name is Harry."

"Hello." Edward had that little smile on his face again.

"Sirius, Lily said you needed a haircut," Sally broke in. "Edward gives the best haircuts, so he agreed to come."

Sirius blinked, then his gaze fell on Edward's hands again, and he grinned in understanding.

"Alright, Eddie, show me what you got!"

A few minutes later, Sirius was sitting in a chair in the middle of the kitchen. He had a towel wrapped around his shoulders and behind him stood Edward. Edward's hands gently turned Sirius's head this way and that, the blades just barely touching Sirius's skin. The metal was cold, and Sirius did his best to suppress the shiver that wanted to crawl up his spine, not wanting for Edward to assume that it was from fear instead of just being cold. Finally, after a few seconds, the hands drew away, and all was quiet and still then…

Snip… snip… snipsnipsnipsnipsnip

Sirius's hair started wildly flying as Edward artfully cut the tangled strands. Harry gasped and clapped in delight, and even Lily found herself very impressed as Edward seemed to shape Sirius's locks from a messy tangle to something a lot more stylish with apparent ease.

Sally was smiling with her hands clasped together under her chin, watching how happy Edward was in his creative element and thinking back to how they found him. It was a few summers ago, during a lull in the plans for Halloween, that Jack had finally gotten the chance to show Sally the human world for the first time. They had met Edward in his dark, lonely hilltop mansion that stood overlooking a colorful neighborhood.

Sally felt an instant connection—a kinship—with Edward. They were after all constructs of brilliant inventors, though poor Edward's father had died before the man had completed his work. Jack had instantly and sincerely offered Edward a home in Halloween Town if he wished, but Edward had declined; as lonely as he was, he loved his old home, and he had a deep connection with the town below. He told them softly of the sweet woman Peg Boggs, who had shown him kindness as soon as she met him and had offered him a home with her family. Of how her family had accepted him, though at first things hadn't gone so well with their teenage daughter Kim whom Edward loved dearly and still did. He even told them of the people in the neighborhood—other humans just like the Boggs—that he had been something of friends with and how it had gone all wrong in the end, but Edward couldn't bring himself to leave the little town he lived above. (1)

Neither Jack or Sally pushed, though they still made it clear that the offer stood if the orphan creation changed his mind. Nonetheless, Sally made sure to visit her new friend often, so when Lily had come asking if she could cut Sirius's hair, Sally had immediately thought of Edward and his stories about how he would cut hair for dogs and later the ladies of the neighborhood. The young man had hesitated when Sally made her request but ultimately agreed to visit Halloween Town.

Soon Edward moved from Sirius's hair to his beard, the edge of the sharp blades ever so carefully removing much of the messy beard Sirius had grown while in prison. With one last snip of a stubborn stray hair, Edward grasped the towel and pulled it off Sirius with an artistic flourish. Sirius's gray eyes, which had closed sometime near the start of the haircut, blinked open and he reached up to touch his now much, much shorter hair.

"Well?" he asked, looking at the ladies and Harry.

"Wow! That's was so amazing!" Harry said, bouncing in excitement. "It's never that fun at the bar…bar…haircut place."

"You look like a new person, Sirius," Lily said as she picked up a hand mirror they brought down from upstairs and handed it to Sirius. "Take a look."

Sirius peered into the mirror and blinked owlishly—it did feel like he was looking at a whole new person! Oh, he could still tell it was him, but the much shorter hair made a huge difference. It was a little longer at the top than it was in the back, and the way it naturally curled gave it a messy but fun look. Hilariously enough, it still somehow managed to look neater than James's hair looked even on a good day. Sirius tried to remember the last time he had hair this short, and though he wasn't sure, he thought it had been before Hogwarts; he had let his hair grow out long while attending the magical boarding school. He also noticed that Edward hadn't wholly shaved off his beard as he had initially thought; he now sported a beard that was somewhat similar to the Van Dyke style of facial hair. (2)

All-in-all, Sirius thought he looked like a different enough person that he could pull off saying he was someone else on the off chance he ran into someone who knew him from before.

"Not bad, Ed," Sirius said as he rubbed his chin and jawline. "I almost look as suave as I did before."

"Put those pounds back on, and I'm sure you'll be just as 'suave,'" Lily said with amusement.

"Thank you," Edward said with a tiny but very pleased smile on his scarred face.

The calm atmosphere broke a moment later as the front door slammed open and James loudly announced his return:

"We're back, Lily! We upped the tricks on the Dursleys! I really think your sister is—who's that?" James came to a sudden stop in the doorway as he saw Sirius sitting at the table. The latter began laughing, and James' eyes widened as recognized the voice. "Sirius!?"

Remus, who had nearly slammed into James due to his sudden stop and almost dropped the bags he was carrying, as a result, paused in his muttered cursing and looked over James's shoulder.

"Wow, you look good, Padfoot. Get out of the way, James." He pushed past his friend into the kitchen. "Hi, Sally, did you cut Sirius's hair?"

"No, that would be Edward's work," Sally nodded to the dark corner that Edward had stepped back into at the appearance of Remus and James.

"Ah, sorry, didn't see you there," Remus said as he turned and looked at Edward. He didn't bat an eyelash at Edward's scissor hands; not only out of politeness but at this point that was hardly the strangest thing he'd seen in the town. After putting the bags down, he went to properly greet him.

"Bloody hell, are those knives on his hands?" Remus could hear James poorly whisper behind him.

"James, don't stare," Lily hissed back, followed by a soft smacking sound as she slapped her husband's arm. "…and they're scissors, not knives."

"Ignore him," Remus advised Edward with a roll of his eyes.

"I don't mind," Edward said. It was hardly the most horrible way that anyone reacted to him, and Monsters, he found, were kinder than most humans he had known.

Harry, who had by this point lost all his shyness, came up to Edward with green eyes shining in delight.

"That was so amazing!" He said, bouncing on his toes. "Can you cut my hair too? Aunt Petunia always takes me to a really mean person, it hurts when they cuts my hair cause they pull really hard, and Aunt Petunia always says they didn't cuts my hair right 'cause it doesn't look different."

"Sorry, kiddo, that's a bit of the ol' Potter family 'curse,'" James said with a laugh as he reached over and ruffled Harry's hair. "We all have hair like that—me, my dad, my uncle, and we all passed it on to you."

"I still say you let your hair grow out like that cause you think you look good," Sirius said, laughingly with a cheeky grin.

"Well, it certainly wasn't the hair that attracted me," Lily said in a playful, deadpan voice, making the others laugh; even Edward's lips quirked into a smile as he bent down towards Harry.

"I think you look fine," he said softly. "But anytime you wish, I will give you a really nice haircut, and I promise I won't pull on your hair."

"Ummm… okay!" Harry said, smiling widely. "Thank you, Edward," he added, hugging Edward's leg.

Edward smiled grew at the hug, he gently and very carefully placing his hand on Harry's head, and slowly stroked the soft wild locks.

Sally clasped her hands together happily as her friend was accepted by her new ones. She could easily picture the smile on her husband's face once she told him about her day. Sadly, he had an early meeting with the Mayor so she wouldn't see him until the afternoon, but he'd be just as happy at the news even if he would probably pout at having missed it in person.

****

Edward left not long after that, returning to his home in the human world, and once the clock hit 12, Sirius finally got a formal introduction to Jack and Sally. Nothing came as a surprise to Sirius; the meeting only confirmed in his mind what he already thought about them. The skeleton was an all right bloke with a wicked sense of style, and Sirius liked him immensely from the get-go. And he almost convinced himself that Sally was Lily's long-lost sister; the rag doll was a dragon's whole weight in gold better than Petunia, that was for sure! Speaking of the horse-face, Sirius wanted to corner James and find out just what exactly the undead wizard had been doing to her and her family after overhearing him mutter something about the Dursleys and Harry's comment about the barbers Harry used to visit. But he had little choice but to wait on that, as no one was going to discuss the Dursleys' haunting in front of Harry.

The next morning, Remus received word that Glenn wanted to see him, and he could only assume it had something to do with 'bonding' with his wolf so he could learn how to control himself when transformed and eventually transform at will. It was a painfully slow-going process; Remus had something of a mental block since a part of him—a large part—didn't want to go through with this...even if he had agreed. But Remus was wearing himself down bit by bit, reminding himself that he was doing it for Harry's safety, the safety for those around him, and for his health and sanity. Glenn was very vocal about the state of his werewolf form had been in; there was absolutely nothing good about how his other body looked, and if things had continued going down the path he was taking before Glenn had found him... Glenn didn't sugarcoat it: Remus would have ended up dying an early and excruciating death.

Glenn had him trying out, surprisingly enough, meditation techniques—the whole "centering and calming yourself to try to 'speak' to his inner wolf" routine. It was jarring at times and brought up some bad memories of full moons that had gone bad; he had plenty of those.

Sighing softly, Remus pulled on an old, thick, warm jumper and headed out the front door. He chuckled as Harry raced past him, running to meet his monster friends—Ethan the Corpse Child, Spike the Withered Winged Demon, and Ra the Mummy Boy—to play in the town's massive graveyard. (3) Luckily, Town Square wasn't too far a walk from the neighborhood where the Potters were staying, and Remus quickly found Glenn leaning by the fountain. Alongside him was another werewolf who wore pants that were torn at the knees and hem and a Hawaiian shirt that hung open, exposing the brown fur that covered his chest. He also had a pair of sunglasses perched on his snout.

"This him?" the new werewolf asked as he lowered his head slightly so he could look at Remus over his shades, yellow eyes not looking all that impressed.

"Yes," Glenn said as he turned to Remus. "Remus, this here is my brother, Chaney."

"Call me Wolfie," Wolfie said, holding out a clawed hand for Remus to shake, which he did. Then Wolfie pulled his sunglasses down so he could look Remus over them, carefully holding his shades between his claws. "So my brother says you got a bit of a 'furry problem.'"

Remus blinked then started laughing.

"Sorry," he apologized still grinning. "That's just what my two best friends always called… well 'my other half,' I guess you can say..."

Wolfie and Glenn snorted, exchanged glances, and then sighed heavily in disapproval while Wolfie pushed his sunglasses back up on his snout.

"That there is your first problem," he said in a serious tone. "You can't think like that... You and 'your other half' aren't two separate beings in the same body as if it's a timeshare in Miami. They're both you, and you're both of them."

"Well, it sure doesn't feel that way," Remus snapped bitterly, already aware that that was one of the roots of the problem. Immediately, he sighed, his shoulders sagging as if with the weight of the world.

"Sorry… It's just… Glenn has tried to explain that to me, but you must understand the way I grew up…"

He looked up at both older Wolves helplessly, and they both felt pity for the ongtime Lone Wolf.

"I was…bitten…very young… we didn't know any werewolves, so I was never around others, and my parents did all they could to protect me and tried to find a cure…but…I've always seen Moony as a different being. I've always seen him as a bloodthirsty monster that could have hurt or killed my parents and other people like my friends and classmates..."

Remus fiddled self-consciously with some of the fraying threads on his old jumper.

"I've tried different ways to 'merge,' but all that happens is that I remember some of the worse times I had when I was younger," Remus tiredly rubbed his face as he leaned back against the edge of the fountain.

A few seconds of silence fell while that sunk in.

"You ever consider therapy?" Wolfie asked.

"Therapy?" Remus repeated looking at the other two werewolves.

"You've got a lot more on your plate than I thought you did," Glenn said with a shrug. "You're keeping everything bottled up. It hasn't helped you before, and it ain't helping you any now. You need to talk it out, release all that pressure, or all that baggage is going to send you to that great big boneyard in the sky, Remus."

"I…I don't think this is something I can bring to a muggle therapist," Remus said slowly, a bit stunned by the suggestion. "And most mind healers won't treat werewolves."

"No, no," Wolfie huffed while shaking his head, "You're thinking of Witch or Wizard mind healers, and we know they won't do crap to help you. Werewolves are generally more accepted in other places," he offered up. "It ain't just Human or Wizarding docs, ya know? But in the meantime, we'll work with what we got. I'm in no hurry to get back to Transylvania; I need a long break from Drac…"

"I'm curious, what is the real Count Dracula like?" Remus asked eagerly. He had read the book while he was at Hogwarts of course, but that was fiction and the DADA professors over the years had differing opinions about the most famous vampire ever. They ranged from him being the evilest thing to ever walk the Earth to him being nothing but a made-up character from Muggle books based off a barbarian Muggle.

"He's an idiot," Wolfie deadpanned, then shrugged. "Or at least he acts like one. Long time ago he used to be knee-deep in all kinds of evil, but he settled down after Sybella was born… Thank the moon she got Drac's smarts, though; Vanna Pira may be a hell of a hostess and fun at parties, but she's an air-headed broad. Anyway, though, Drac has gone pretty soft thanks to that daughter of his… but that doesn't mean he's suddenly a /good /person. Though, he's just fine being holed up in his castle in Transylvania—that and those races of his."

"He's still doing those?" Glenn asked with a bark of laughter. Wolfie rolled his eyes then gave them a wolfish grin.

"Yeah, he's still obsessed with them."

"Races?" Remus asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Calls it the 'Monster Road Rally,' he got the idea from something called the 'Wacky Races,'" Wolfie explained tiredly. "The winner gets the Monster of the Year award and a grand prize. I'll admit, Drac comes up with some great prizes, but that means I gotta put up with the other monsters and their drama. I swear I'm thinking about retiring soon but haven't decided when yet."

"Would Dracula even let you retire?" Glenn asked.

"As if he could stop me," Wolfie said with a bark-like laugh.

Remus shook his head in amusement, he was both relieved and disappointed that Dracula didn't seem to be anything like from Bram Stoker's novel and it was debatable if he was anything like the various famous Hollywood films.

"Speaking of other monsters, where did the little furball run off too?" Glenn asked as he looked around.

"Furball?" Remus asked.

"Winnie," Wolfie said laughing again. "My pup, she heard some kids were playing in the graveyard and went to join them. She's a bit of a tomboy, likes to run with the guys, and she's always begging me to drive the Wolf Wagon."

"Dracula's just gotta wait a few years, and then he won't have to rely on you to be in the races," Glenn said with a wolfish smile.

"Hmm… Harry went to play in the graveyard with his friends, I wonder if they've bumped into each other yet..." Remus mused, rubbing his chin.

****

Harry laughed as he ducked around the gravestones, running away from Spike who was 'it' in their game of tag. He was finally comfortable enough with the town and its surroundings to venture further out with his monster friends, though he stayed far, far away from the lone tree with the tree house, which he knew was where those three mean kids lived. They reminded him a lot of Dudley, maybe even meaner in a lot of ways. Harry had seen them a few times around the town since their first and only meeting, but they had thankfully kept their distance from him.

Quick on his feet, Harry soon lost Spike in the maze of graves and tombs, and he leaned against the side of a mausoleum to catch his breath. Months of running away from his cousin Dudley and the group of boys that followed him had done wonders for Harry's speed. His new life had also given him a new perspective on friendship; having real friends of his own now, Harry saw that Dudley's 'friends' were just a bunch of bullies that followed the head bully in Dudley, not real friends. It was almost enough to make him pity his cousin.

Tik tik tik

Harry held his breath and pressed close to the cold stone of the mausoleum, hiding in the shadows as he heard the tips of Spike's wings tap against the ground. They stopped, and Harry had the feeling Spike was looking around, looking for him, but Harry just hunched in on himself, which made himself smaller in his hiding spot. Soon Harry heard Spike mutter something too quiet for Harry to understand and walk away. A few minutes later, Harry grinned as he heard Ra and Spike yell as the demon child chased the mummy.

Harry slowly rose and peered around the edge of the tomb, watching Ra and Spike run around the graveyard. Waiting until Spike was far enough away and thoroughly distracted; Harry slowly came out of his hiding spot and headed toward others.

But as Harry passed one of the many overgrown patches of brown grass that grew in the graveyard, he stopped as he heard it rustle. The boy looked around back at the patch of tall grass, his tilting his head a bit.

"Hello?" He called, waiting to see if there was an answer. When he got none, Harry shrugged and turned to walk away, figuring it was either one of the town's black cats or maybe just a rat looking for food. When the grass rustled again, louder this time, Harry stopped and looked over his shoulder. He bit his lip thinking that sounded a little…too big…to be a cat or a rat. Glanced over to the other side of the graveyard, he could see Ra, Spike, and Ethan, so he knew it wasn't any of them. He immediately wondered if it was one of those Boogie kids and instantly thought about just turning and running away.

/'No, Daddy said you gotta be brave and stand up to those bullies/,' Harry thought to himself. Lock, Shock, and Barrel kinda terrified him, but his Mummy and Daddy both said he wouldn't be able to always run away and that sometimes the best way to counter a bully was to stand up for himself. That way they wouldn't have as much power, or even any power at all over him! Gathering up his courage and swallowing hard past the fear lump in his throat, Harry stepped closer to the patch of grass.

"Wh-who's there? I-I know someone is in there!" He called loudly, catching his friends' attention.

"What-cha got there, Harry?" Ethan called out, but Harry ignored his friend and stepped closer to the tall patch of grass. He leaned down to peer inside, and that's when he saw them: a pair of bright yellow eyes. And then—

"Arroooo!"

Somebody slammed into him, knocking Harry flat onto his back as he screamed, the yell cut off short as the air left his lungs in a 'whoosh!' and his vision blurred for just a second. As he gasped for air and his vision cleared, he looked up at the body on top of his, and it was the last thing he expected. It was a girl, a very furry girl covered in light brown fur with a head full of red hair in messy curls, and a wide toothy grin that showed off little fangs as she looked back at him.

"Got ya!" she howled and laughed. "You're really good at hide-and-shriek!"

"I thought we were playing tag?" Harry could hear Ra ask. The wolf-girl didn't seem to hear him.

"I'm Winnie," she said as she got up and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him to his feet. Harry noticed that her hands and feet—paws?—were a darker shade of brown than the rest of her fur and she wore a dark blue dress that was tattered at the edges with a lighter blue bow around her neck. "Who are you guys?"

"I'm Ethan," the corpse boy said pointing at himself with his thumb.

"Ra," the mummy boy said next with a wave. Winnie tilted her head to the side narrowing her red eyes.

"Are you related to Tanis?" she asked. Ra looked at his friends and shrugged his shoulder.

"Don't know anyone called that," he said, his single eye blinked her in confusion.

"The name's Spike," Spike said as his tiny body swaying from side to side from where it hung between his enormous wings.

"Aroo, so what's your name, green eyes?" Winnie said as she leaned her arm on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry," Harry said, bewildered by the turn of events.

"Hey, wanna play tag with us?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah! And…you're it!" Winnie slapped her hand against Harry's back then ran off on all fours, the other three boys scattering in different directions. Harry stood there and blinked for a moment, wondering what just happened, then shook his head and took off to chase his friends. Harry soon forgot the suddenness of their meeting as Winnie fit in with the rest of them like she'd always been there.

******

(1) A lot like TNBC, the actual events in Edward Scissorhands take place in the past, after discussing it with my mom, she said she thinks it could take place in either the late 60’s to early 70’s, of which I agree with her. Taking in the account that the evens in TNBC took place sometime between the 50’s to 60’s, Edward meeting Sally and Jack happened a very few short years after his film during the 70’s.

(2) I am completely on a Marvel/Avengers kick right now in fanfic reading, so I’m a little obsessed with Tony Stark and Stephen Strange’s Van Dyke style beards from the films. Gary Oldman in the 5th Harry Potter film sorta had this style of beard also, so that gives a rough idea of where I’m going with this look.

(3) I got tired to referring to the other two monster kids as ‘Withered Wing Demon’ and the ‘Mummy boy’ so I just gave them names… not original names but better than nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story