Categories > Books > Harry Potter > We're In This Together

Birthday Surprise and Celebration

by zugrian

Pansy's birthday surprise, lots of celebrating, and their first date.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Dobby,Harry,Pansy - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2018-08-24 - 6129 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Author's Note: Finally got my computer back after a month. Finally beat off a bit of writer's block too. Killing off Edmund Parkinson got a lot of positive response, but he had been the main villain, so this felt sort of like the end of act 1.

I also wanted to mention something about the Imperius curse- in canon, it is almost impossible to completely resist. Harry throwing off Voldemort's in the graveyard is even more impressive when you realize how many people we see fall to it in canon. Multiple Death Eaters, an unspeakable, multiple high level Ministry members, even paranoid, badass super-auror Mad-Eye. Hell, Harry successfully uses it on a goblin the first time he ever casts the spell.

It really is the most dangerous of the three unforgivable curses, even before you get to the fact that most of the Death Eaters used it as an excuse to walk free after Riddle's first downfall.

Lots of sex in this chapter, although only some of it is explicit. It was a little odd deciding which times to fade to black and when not to, but I just let the muse write what felt most natural.

-oOoOoOo-

She woke before him the next morning. Pansy was annoyed that he had been out so late but relieved that he was back safe. For once, Harry wasn't waking her with amorous intentions. In fact, he wasn't poking her at all. That was pretty unusual.

She waited for awhile, but Harry just slept on, even as she got up and went to shower. She wondered about whatever he might have been planning for her birthday.

"Wake up Harry." He stirred a bit but rolled over, refusing to wake. So Pansy kissed his ear and whispered into it, "Wake up my love."

Harry sat up groggily. "What time is it?"

"Nearly eight. Get dressed quickly, I'm hungry."

"Yes mistress," he groaned, but staggered into the bathroom.

Harry was quieter than usual as he got ready for the day and went down the many stairs with her for breakfast.

"Why are you so out of it this morning?"

"Just a long night."

"And...?"

"And, I told you I'm not going to spoil any potential birthday surprise."

"It better be a hell of a surprise," she muttered as they arrived at the Great Hall.

'Oh, it will be.'

-oOoOoOo-

For the rest of the day, Pansy was unable to get anything else out of Harry about it. And oh how she did try. But Harry was in a quiet pensive mood, which greatly frustrated her. Not just because of her peaked curiosity, but also in that it reminded her of how Harry had behaved after his horrific childhood had been revealed to her. Maybe she should try to draw him out the same way she had last time?

The day passed fairly unremarkably. Classes, work, meals, and by the time they were going to bed, Pansy had still been stifled in her attempts to get Harry to say anything else about the night before. She was so annoyed that she refused his advances for once. And Harry didn't even try to argue with her, which was even more frustrating. What was with him today?

-oOoOoOo-

When she woke the next morning with Harry spooned behind her, one arm wrapped around her, his hand cupping her breast, and his arousal poking her, everything felt right again. She couldn't really understand why she had been so upset with him the day before.

-oOoOoOo-

It was Friday now. The 18th. Three days till her birthday. Harry hadn't expected it to happen yet but was fairly sure the news would get out soon. As they ate breakfast, the wait was ended. Hedwig arrived with the Daily Prophet. And the headline nearly screamed off the page.

Parkinson Tragedy!

Death Eater Confession!

Pansy saw it immediately, and he was glad to have made it down to breakfast early. She sat aside her last few bites of food and snatched the paper from his hands. Before he could react, she raced out of the Great Hall, still clutching the newspaper. He was thankful that he had remembered to warn Dobby about this. He knew the elf would follow her and watch over her. Hopefully, they would be back in their private quarters together soon. Harry stood and made his way up to the staff table.

"Professor Vector?"

"Mr. Potter, what can I do for you?"

"I trust you saw the news," Harry said as he nodded towards the headlines of the paper siting in front of the teacher.

"Yes, an awful tragedy. I noticed miss Parkinson running out. She must be terribly upset."

"I'm concerned as well." Harry rubbed his face, seemingly troubled, but truthfully just trying to keep himself composed. "I would like to request an excused absence for myself and Pansy today. I need to make sure she'll be alright."

"I understand, Mr. Potter. If you can deliver your assignments that are due by the end of the day, I will excuse the both of you. Please take good care of her."

"Thank you ma'am," he said as he turned and left.

Harry quickly made his way down the aisle, briefly noticing his friends. Hermione gave him a sad, worried smile as she looked up from the paper- she understood. Or at least, she thought she did. Ron just kept eating, but then, what else did Harry really expect of him?

Once Harry was out of the Great Hall and alone, Dobby popped to him.

"Miss Pansy is back in the quarters."

"Thanks Dobby. Take me to her please."

And in a flash, he was standing before her.

Pansy was sitting on the couch, still reading the story in the paper. He waited for her. He felt the weight of the seconds ticking by, seeming terribly slow. Harry eventually realized that he was holding his breath.

Finally, Pansy sat the paper down.

He saw the tears streaming down her face.

Then she jumped up, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him like it was the end of the world. When she pulled back, Pansy had the biggest, brightest smile he'd ever seen.

"You did it." She kissed him again. "We're free of him." Another kiss. "Thank you." Another. "Thank you." And another. "Thank you." She hugged him tightly, pulling as close as she could.

Harry felt her shaking against him and whispered into her ear, "I love you."

She leaned back enough for him to raise his hands to wipe her tears away. "Happy tears then?" She nodded and smiled. "For a minute there, I was worried.

"Happy birthday."

Pansy actually giggled at this. "You are definitely the best secret boyfriend in the world."

"I hope the surprise was worth it."

"It was. Probably for the best that I was as shocked as I was in public too.

"Now," she sat back on the couch in front of him and nearly ripped his pants off, "I think we need to celebrate."

-oOoOoOo-

An hour later...

"We should probably get up." Harry felt Pansy rub against him, both of them happily covered in sweat. "I talked Vector into letting us skip class, but I strongly doubt McGonagall would be so understanding."

"Nice of Professor Vector though."

"Yeah. We do have to turn in our assignments that are due."

"No problem, I finished mine last weekend."

"Me too."

They lay together for another minute, just resting, content.

"We should act differently for the rest of the day. You showing care and attention towards me wouldn't be nearly as surprising as if you didn't do so. You still have a reputation as a thoroughly good guy."

"It would be nice to not have to hide everything."

"True, but don't get carried away."

"I won't. Besides, you're the one who will have to put on the mask of a grieving daughter." Harry flinched after that slipped out- he was still worried about what Pansy might be feeling about her mother's death.

"Don't worry, Harry, I'm a good actress. However, I might need some more consoling in a broom closet or two. Possibly at lunch as well."

She was still beaming, so Harry put his worry away for now.

"As long as we are careful, I will be sure to comfort you as much as you want." He felt as well as heard her snickering against his chest.

With a pop and a snap, Dobby briefly appeared and hit them both with a cleaning charm.

"Master and miss need to get to class soon."

"Thanks, Dobby." The elf disappeared but left behind two piles of their clothes.

Watching Pansy get dressed made Harry very reluctant to go to class. She must have known he was watching with the way she bent over. God damn she's sexy. It would be a miracle if he didn't lose points for not paying attention in class.

-oOoOoOo-

There were a few murmurs as they walked into Transfiguration that day, with Pansy on his arm, but no one said anything to them. Harry was more of a gentleman than ever, but he forced himself not to do anything too overt. Helping her to her seat would be fine; he just had to suppress his instincts to snog her in class. Thankfully, they had been practicing that all term. It probably drove them to be even more amorous when they were in private- and if Harry really thought about it, that was a major factor in how anti-social he was at times.

Regardless, they made it through class without incident. Pansy had discreetly passed him a note about having as quick and early a lunch as possible- Harry wasn't the only one that wanted to celebrate more.

Sitting down in the Great Hall, they were soon joined by Parvati and Lavender, moments later Hermione as well.

"Pansy are you alright?" asked Parvati.

"I'm fine."

"Is there anything we can do? You must be so upset." If it had been Harry, he doubted he could have kept a straight face at Lavender's comment.

"Really, it's alright. Harry is taking care of me. This doesn't really changing anything."

There were times like this that Pansy truly impressed Harry with her ability to bluff and lie.

"Well, we're both really sorry," Parvati said.

"I am too," Hermione added as she sat down with them. "Please let me know if I can do anything to help."

"I appreciate your concerns- all of you. But I'd prefer to just try to eat now; I didn't get to finish breakfast earlier."

The other girls let up finally, and Harry had to hide his amusement as Pansy devoured a much larger than usual lunch. He did too, actually- they had worked up an appetite with their morning celebration. But he made sure not to get too full though.

As soon as they could, they excused themselves from the table, got out into an empty hall, and had Dobby take them straight to their bedroom.

Once the elf disappeared, Pansy smiled at Harry then turned around, threw off her robe, and took a couple of steps towards the bed.

"Well Harry, you are going to take care of me, aren't you?" She bent seductively in front of him. He watched captivated as her skirt rose higher, inch by inch.

"I hope I wasn't lying to the girls about that."

He didn't need any more prompting. Harry slipped in behind her and slid his hands up her thighs. He flipped up her skirt and pulled down her panties.

"Your bum is incredible," he said, and it was. He pushed her forward onto the bed and leaned in behind her, kissing one cheek, then the other. She moaned and wiggled her ass at him.

"Less talking, more shagging."

He could see that she was already excited. Harry bent down and gave her a lick. Pansy, as always, tasted delicious to him. He fumbled with his belt while he sucked at her. As fast as he could free himself from his pants, Harry climbed onto the bed and slide inside her. She was ready and thrust back at him. Their hips met and they began a frantic pace. He leaned forward, kissing the back of her neck.

"Pull my hair."

His hand trailed up the nape of her neck into her hair, making her scalp tingle. His fingers wrapped around her locks, and he began tugging. Pansy cried out, and Harry could feel her begin to peak.

"Yes. Fuck me harder!"

He groped a breast with his free hand and slammed into her, faster and deeper. She cried out again, nearly a scream, as he felt her squeezing him. That was enough to set off his own orgasm, and it was a particularly deep feeling, a bit longer than usual too.

Once his own muscles stopped shivering, he noticed Pansy's legs shaking against him.

"Are you alright?"

Pansy turned her head and Harry leaned in for a kiss. She then collapsed onto the bed and rolled over to face him.

"Oh my God, that was amazing. I love you Harry."

He chuckled and agreed with her. "Yeah, that was really fucking hot. I didn't pull too hard then?"

"No, you could have pulled a little bit harder, actually. But better safe than sorry."

"That's what I thought too."

They both took a few breaths as their hearts stopped pounding quite so hard.

"Too bad we have to go to class so soon."

"Yeah."

A moment later, after a couple of cleaning charms, Harry followed as Pansy started to get up and straighten her clothes.

Then she reached down before turning to look at him with a smirk on her face. He was fastening his belt as he noticed what was in her hand- her panties- that she was now shoving into his pocket.

"Bring your invisibility cloak."

-oOoOoOo-

They made it to Care of Magical Creatures on time, but just barely. Hagrid was his usual friendly self though, so Harry wasn't worried- especially not after he offered Pansy his condolences at the beginning of class.

Harry got to walk to the class once again with Pansy on his arm, and despite how minor that display of affection might seem, it actually made him feel much happier. And no, it wasn't just the sex talking. Having to hide their relationship was pretty stressful at times. Harry understood the reasons why Pansy had so far insisted on it. They had enemies. Not just her father, but the Malfoys, Snape, and who knows how many other Death Eaters that had gone free. Well, technically Harry had some idea of how many- he had Edmund Parkinson's list after all- but it was likely that there were others he hadn't known about.

He was going to have to go over everything with her soon, but not at school. He wanted as much privacy and security as possible, not to mention time alone with Pansy to plot things out without having to worry about putting in an appearance with Ron and Hermione. They were still his friends, and he did care about them, but right now he just had more important things on his plate.

However, aside from all those thoughts of his enemies, Harry had one major thing running through his head. How the hell was he supposed to focus on anything other than what Pansy wasn't wearing? He wanted to bury his head under her skirt and not come up for air till she screamed his name out in front of all their class mates.

God dammit this was frustrating. At least the outer robe was nice and loose. It made adjusting himself to hide his erection much easier.

The lesson that day was nothing more than a bit of review and helping to feed a couple of Hagrid's favorite "interesting creatures" but somehow they had made it through the term with nothing more dangerous than that first day when Draco had gotten his little scratch from Buckbeak. Harry definitely had a favorite hippogriff ever since then. Who knew how long that lucky streak might go on though?

Hagrid had already made them give group oral reports on dragons- in part because of his own love for them, as well as the fact that he wasn't allowed to bring one to class. It had been a pretty fun assignment truthfully, as Pansy had used it as an excuse to research which type of dragon Harry's Patronus might be. Of course, it turned out to not truly be any of the breeds as Harry had drawn more on his own imagination of what a dragon should look like moreso than actual experience. The only dragon he'd ever seen was just a baby after all, and Norbert wasn't scary enough to battle dementors.

However, the Patronus was fairly close to the Ukranian Ironbelly, and Harry was able to cast the spell while Pansy went over the similarities as well as the differences compared to the real thing. It was one of the few times that Harry had outscored Hermione on an assignment. Of course, she'd had Ron as a partner, which didn't help her any. That had led to one of their nastier fights- although supposedly it was about their bickering pets, Harry had seen the tension brewing all day long till the inevitable blow up.

It had been a week ago now, and he was pretty sure that Hermione, in particular, could really use the holiday break to de-stress.

As the class finally was about to end, Harry used the Notice-Me-Not charm to great effect as the rest of the class departed, paying the couple no mind at all. They slipped away along the edge of the forest till they found a comfortable spot. A surprisingly pleasant and dry bit of weather had melted the snow a couple of days ago.

Two warming spells and one invisibility cloak later, Harry and Pansy made love outside for the first time. Despite being aroused for the last couple of hours, Harry took it slowly. They had nothing else to do or worry about- they could just have another round of their day-long celebration together.

It was fantastic; the complete opposite of the quickie they'd had at lunch but every bit as intense and rewarding in its own way. By the time they were done basking in the afterglow, he was surprised when he hadn't needed to reapply the warming charms.

Instead they went inside and took a nice long hot shower. And that really made Harry's day. For once, Pansy suggested they bathe together, and it led to just as much fun as every previous time she had agreed to join him.

When they returned to their rooms for the night after dinner, Harry actually felt satiated for once. He spoke to Pansy about what all they wanted to do over the Christmas break. She wanted to get in some experience in the muggle world and assumed that any bits of odd behavior or misunderstandings would be easier for others to miss in the bustle of the holiday season. Like always, Pansy was full of good ideas.

-oOoOoOo-

The next day, Pansy put her acting skills to work once again. She played the upset, grieving daughter in the morning through breakfast so that Harry could use it as an excuse to tell his friends that she would need privacy while he comforted her over the recent events on the train ride home. They were both too excited and didn't want to have to hide things with the gleeful mood they had both been in for the last twenty four hours. Besides, Harry had talked her into the idea of having sex on the train, and well, that did sound pretty fucking hot. She had been on a bit of an adventurous binge and a part of her thrilled at the recklessness of not worrying about being caught with him. She belonged to him after all. Who was anyone else to say what they could or couldn't do together?

If it had been a couple of weeks sooner or later, she would not have felt that way. Thankfully for Harry, right then, she did. Thus, he did get to have sex on the Hogwarts express. It was lucky that his Notice-Me-Not charms were just as overpowered as his other spells had been for the last couple of months. No one even knocked on their door during the entire trip- not even the lady with the snack trolley.

Once Dobby popped them back to the flat, they were quite grateful for his magic in the kitchen because they were absolutely starving.

-oOoOoOo-

"Want to go meet the neighbors?"

"I want to stay in bed for another hour, but only if you'll actually let me sleep."

"Hey, we got plenty of sleep. It's not my fault you're so sexy that I can't keep my hands off you."

"Forgive me, my lord, for enticing you so."

"It's unforgivable. I'll just have to keep taking my desires out on you as punishment for years to come."

"I hope so."

"Alright, then what do you want to do today?"

"I suppose you should introduce me to the neighbors. After that, I'd like to go to Diagon Alley briefly. I need to do a bit of shopping there."

"Want me to throw up some glamours before we go?"

"We probably should. It would be much easier to move around as a couple of random older teens in the alley."

"If we swing by Gringotts, I can have Vogruk get you a set of muggle ID too."

"Muggle ID?"

"Yeah, the muggles use different types of identification. Birth certificates, drivers licenses, that sort of thing. I have an official set, showing my real name and age, and an older set for dealing with certain things where muggles have age restrictions."

"Can we get the same thing for me?"

"It shouldn't be a problem, although they probably will still have you listed as Pansy Parkinson officially. Muggles don't have life debts and things like that, obviously. I hope that won't bother you too much."

"It sounds fine. With Father out of the way, it shouldn't matter any more."

"Okay, so we'll meet the Brightwells, then go by the alley, then what?"

"I don't know, why don't you show me something in the muggle world?"

"How about dinner and a movie? That's sort of a traditional muggle date."

"I guess we haven't really had any sort of traditional date yet."

"Then let me spoil you today, my lady."

"I suppose I'll allow that, my lord."

Pansy disentangled herself from Harry's arms and headed to the bathroom to shower and prepare for the day. Harry eventually followed her lead.

-oOoOoOo-

An hour later, they went down to the ground floor to the Brightwells' tea shop. It was a grey, windy day, which brought another idea to Harry's mind for something else to do today. Being late in the morning, the shop was almost completely empty but Harry saw Ruby Brightwell behind the counter and she smiled at him as they came in.

"Hello Harry dear. Home for the hols?"

"Yep. It's been a rather interesting fall term."

"I should think so. I read all about you driving off those horrible monsters last month." She said this in a low voice; thankfully the only customer in the place was off in a corner reading the paper.

"I'd like to introduce you to Pansy. Pansy, this is Ruby Brightwell."

"Hello, ma'am."

"Call me Ruby, dear," the older lady said while smiling. "Now what are we going to do with you, Mr. Potter? Already bringing home pretty girls from school. You little charmer."

"Well, Pansy is under my protection technically. She's an orphan like me."

"Is this one of those things about houses, families, and whatnot?"

"Something like that, yes."

"Well, you'll both have to join us for dinner some time soon."

"That sounds lovely, Ruby." Pansy was eager to see a meal prepared in the muggle world.

"Is Mortie around?"

"No, he's out running some errands."

"Tell him hello, we're going out for the day ourselves."

"Take care dearies."

-oOoOoOo-

Diagon Alley was as packed as you can imagine for the Yule season. Thankfully, Gringotts was efficient as per the usual Goblin standards.

Vogruk began the process of getting documents ready for Pansy. She also had him work on getting two sets of passports for them, as one of these days she was going to have to take Harry on a vacation.

Harry had Dobby follow Pansy as she went off on her own while he stopped by the quidditch store to look over the brooms. He was going to have to buy one soon, and he wondered if they would have a sale after Christmas as many muggle stores would. Harry could afford to buy pretty much whatever broom he wanted, although the Firebolt still seemed pretty daunting, but he just wasn't sure what he should get.

They had a quick, late lunch at the Leaky Cauldron then entered into non-magical London. The rushing crowds were enormous as it was the final weekend before the holiday.

Then Harry made what most men would call a terrible mistake. He took Pansy to a nearby shopping mall. His idea was that she needed a winter coat that would fit in while they were away from the magical world. The good news was that he succeeded, as Pansy found a nicely fitting black pea coat that she just adored that Harry bought for her as an early Christmas present. She helped him pick out a coat of his own as well.

The bad news was that she was absolutely floored by the massive amount of clothes, and that, of course, led to them spending hours there as she seemingly had to try on half the clothes she saw. Pansy insisted that Harry get a few things as well, and he was rarely more thankful for Dobby as the little elf was able to take the half dozen bags back home so much easier than it would have been otherwise. He mostly enjoyed watching her delight at shopping in the muggle world, but by the time hour three bled over into hour four, he was quite happy that the stores were closing soon.

"I'm sorry Harry."

"For what?"

"I might have gotten a bit carried away in there, with all the clothes."

"Yeah, you might have." Harry was smiling though. "Who knew I could work up an appetite just watching you shop?"

"Well then, what do you want to eat, Mr. Hungry Harry?"

"Hmm. You up for something spicy?"

"Sure."

"I've always wanted to try curry. The Dursleys hated anything 'foreign' like that, so that made me want to try food, or really anything, they wouldn't approve of."

"I think I understand. Where should we go then?"

"It shouldn't be too hard to find some place while we're still in London."

Harry hailed a taxi, and the driver was soon dropping them off in front of an Indian restaurant.

Harry learned another new lesson that night. Even mildly spicy curry can still be pretty fucking hot. But that was what Pansy ordered. Harry, going for a medium amount of spiciness, ended up drinking what seemed like a gallon of water. It was still a delicious meal with the mix of meat, vegetables, and spices being quite unlike anything he'd had before. He briefly wondered if Dobby could cook something like it. Next time though, he would order it with milder spiciness.

Thankfully, there was a place nearby they stopped at to get some ice cream for desert. Pansy got mint chocolate chip while Harry had cookies and cream. It helped his stomach feel much less like a volcano.

He noticed that Pansy was almost indecent with they way she treated her ice cream cone. She loved to tease him.

Harry had spotted a movie theater a few blocks away, so they headed that direction while eating their ice cream cones. The weather was a bit cold for their frozen treats, but it really hit the spot after a spicy meal. Besides, he was never going to turn down an excuse to warm Pansy up.

"Okay, what should we see?"

"I've never been to a movie before, shouldn't you pick?" Pansy said this quietly, not wanting to attract attention to themselves. It gave him the perfect reason to squeeze in close next to her.

"I've actually never been to one either. There are different types of stories- comedies, dramas, horror, action movies. Why don't we just look at the posters and see if anything catches your eye? And I think you should pick; I did pick what we ate."

"I just don't want to choose a bad one."

"Well, if you do, I'm sure we can think of another way to occupy our time sitting in a dark movie theater together." She rolled her eyes at Harry's waggling eyebrows. He watched her look over the posters for a moment before she stopped in front of one.

"This looks promising. After all, you do like to tease me about being a romantic."

"'Stealing. Cheating. Killing. Who says romance is dead?'" he read from the poster.

"Sounds like our kind of movie, don't you think, Harry?"

"I suppose it does."

-oOoOoOo-

For the next two hours, they watched the adventures of Clarence and Alabama Worley. From a meet cute in a movie theater to a massive shootout in a hotel room, with plenty of sex and violence strewn in between, True Romance was a romantic comedy only in the blackest sense.

Dobby took them home from the theater; the Notice-Me-Not charm was quickly becoming Harry's go to spell for life in the muggle world. Avoiding traffic and crowds was very handy.

They curled up on the couch together once they got back to the flat; Dobby already had a fire going for them when they arrived.

"So, what did you think of it?"

"I loved it Harry. Clarence and Alabama reminded me of us to some extent. She thought it was romantic when he killed someone for her too."

"That's true. I was glad they got a happy ending together; things got a bit dark at the end, I was afraid they weren't going to make it out of that hotel."

"I was worried when it looked like he had died. I don't want you nearly dying like that, Harry. I want our happy ending too."

"Sounds good to me. I don't want to end up with an eye patch either. My vision is bad enough without getting shot in the eye."

"Then you better keep being careful when you take out our enemies Harry. I want both of your eyes to be leering at me years in the future."

"And I need both my eyes to take in all your sexiness."

"Yes you do. Our happy ending involves both of us happy, whole, and safe."

"I can agree with that." Harry kissed the top of her head as Pansy snuggled in close. "If I did have to lose a body part, I'd rather it be a finger than an eye anyway. Or maybe a toe. I could probably get by without all ten toes pretty easily."

"I plan on keeping all my toes, thank you very much."

"That's good, you've got sexy little toes."

"You think my toes are sexy?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked up at him. Harry smirked back at her.

"Sure. I think every little inch of you is sexy."

"Good answer, smooth talker."

Harry looked over at the clock on the wall; it was only minutes from midnight.

"It's almost your birthday, my love. Do you want your presents now?"

"We did celebrate your birthday at midnight. It could be a little tradition of our own to keep that going."

"Then follow me."

Harry led her to their bedroom. It was now dominated by Pansy's huge four poster. He pulled a small wrapped package out of a drawer from the night table.

"Happy birthday." Pansy kissed him as she took the gift.

She made quick work of unwrapping it, then opened the small box. Harry saw her smile as she saw the silver locket. Inside there were magical photos of each of them. They were charmed to flirt with each other, winking, blowing kisses and the like.

"It's wonderful Harry. Put it on me."

"I'm glad you like it," he said as he slipped it around her neck and fastened it behind her. "I had Dobby's help in getting the photos without you noticing."

"He has a sneaky side to him."

"That's part of the reason he fits in so well with House Potter.

"Now the locket has a couple of other features. First of all, no one can take it off of you or open it without your permission. I figured that would be useful since we've kept our relationship a secret so far. Also, it is a portkey that can bring you here in an emergency. The activation word is helicopter."

"What is a helicopter?"

"It's a muggle flying vehicle. I wanted to come up with something that you wouldn't ever say that might accidentally trigger it.

"Finally, there are some protections I put on it. It will help strengthen your mind and body. That should help your ability to defend against the Imperius curse or Legilimency. As for the body part, it should detect anything magical in food or drink within ten feet or so of you."

"Already worrying about someone poisoning us?" she asked with a smirk.

"You can never be too careful. I wouldn't put much of anything past Snape. Plus, I assume one of these days the twins will try to prank one of us. I caught the two of them brewing up some sort of concoction a few weeks ago. They seem to like me well enough that I guess I've been safe so far, but I want you to be safe from them, even their jokes."

That earned him a hell of a kiss.

"You're very sweet Harry."

"I aim to please milady."

"How did you get the protections onto the locket?"

"With runes."

"Of course," she snickered. Pansy had taken to teasing him about how much he enjoyed their Ancient Runes class because of the extra-curricular practice her had gotten with her. "I don't see any runes though."

"They're hidden behind the photos."

"That was clever of you."

"I have my moments."

"Yes you do," she agreed as she pulled out of his embrace. "So... what's my other present?"

"Well, first things first. There is a muggle tradition of birthday spankings. One for each year you've lived-" Harry was cut off as Pansy shoved him onto the bed and laid across his lap.

"And I've been such a naughty birthday girl."

Harry was surprised by how much she seemed to like this idea, but his instincts were strong as usual, and he began to swat her rump. He counted them out as Pansy moaned in delight. Her excitement fed into his own, as she was rubbing herself across his lap. By the time he got to the one to grow on, they were both immensely turned on. They tore their clothes off as fast as they could and Harry made sure to show some attention to her slightly red rump.

She had been clothed and he hadn't been trying to hurt her, but in their mutual excitement, he had gotten a bit carried away. As he softly caressed and kissed her cheeks, she seemed to enjoy this just as much as she had when he had been spanking her. Soon, he trailed kisses down the curve of her ass to the back of her thigh, then spread her legs slightly so that he could get to her delicious folds.

Harry could never get enough of tasting her, and it thrilled him every time he made her come. He licked her, he sucked her, he did things with his mouth that he didn't even know if there were words for them. He brought her to one orgasm that soon became a second. But he wasn't done yet, so he kept on even as her moans turned to pleas. Finally, after a third peak, she grabbed his hair and pulled him up to her. Pansy wrapped her legs around him to draw him in, then reached down and guided him inside her. They began to make love, first with fire and passion, later with tender deliberation, and they would not finish till nearly dawn.
Sign up to rate and review this story